Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 30759
-
08-15-16 02:02 #14484Banned Member

Posts: 105Fs
Do any of these therapists provide full service I'm pitching a tent just looking at the pictures, thanks.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 01:35 #14483Banned Member

Posts: 442Top picture is Jeyma. Then Anna, Emma, Nikki.
Originally Posted by MasterG069
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 00:09 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 2533Vicki and DFK
How does this Vicki look and does she still do DFK while doing the hand job? If she does I wil be at royale.
Originally Posted by LowBoy123
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 00:08 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 516Violation?
[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
08-14-16 23:02 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 390What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 22:40 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 384More pussy rubbing my dick
So went back for some BB pussy-rub. Still feels good, like I said before, next closest thing to BBFS. Still tried to slip jr in BB, but only got head in for couple seconds. LOL.
I want to try and see if she would do some NURU shit. Kind of hard without a full bathroom. Would have to lay some large plastic on the floor. I know she would be willing to try if money is right.
Keep you mongers posted.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...l-pics/3304997
Flesh.
-
08-14-16 20:02 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 32Another thing about Vicki
Vicki is the only MT for me that ever allowed DFK during the HJ. I saw her often for a couple of years because of this and def not for he prostate thing. Lately turning into a real Chinese MT though.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 19:39 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 30Top pic is Jessie.
Originally Posted by Conker
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 18:01 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 902 of 4
2nd is Anna.
Originally Posted by SoulAmazing
[View Original Post]
3rd is emma.
I think last is nikki.
Dunno 4th.
-
08-14-16 17:25 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 340Naming convention
Who cares what their names are, ask them after the sample. The last photo is someone I have to sample. There's something to be said for a lady a it on the thick side with great curves.
-
08-14-16 14:10 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 78Thai Pattaya
Can anyone match names to the girls posted on this ad? Thank you.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...7-1560/6353677
-
08-14-16 13:11 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 55Nope, but her massages are nice.
Originally Posted by Dsb16
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 09:50 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 264Missy from Hiran
Does she give HE?
-
08-14-16 03:02 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 929I think its opposite. Most of the quality MTs do massage first, then play after.
Originally Posted by Ginobuffalino
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 02:29 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 372I always get the chicken first. Massage then he the last 5 minutes. Unless you consider that chocking the chicken.
Originally Posted by Ginobuffalino
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





