rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 186 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I have lost a lost of money trying places.

    It will not stay long because I struck out. I am not sure about Greenbelt, because I have never been out there to any of the AMP's.

    I am going to try it again and see. Kleenex was in the room and my theory about that has always been true. May have just been because I was a new client. It is only $6, so not really losing much cash.

    She was cute as hell with a great little body and in her early 20's, but she is legit, it will not fly, especially in Bethesda.

    Some guy walked in and was loud as hell. She told him she would be right back as she had to finish up a massage and while she was finishing, he yelled "can I use the restroom"? I almost got up and kick the guy in the ass.
    I have tried this place twice, and have seen both girls working there. Both are very cute and in their twenties with great bodies and a nice personality. This place is legit, although the massage skill was lacking. Was reluctantly permitted the DIY option. No roaming. Would be stunned if more is available, although I haven't seen either girl twice. Management hired 2 hotties and has them afraid to lose their jobs, while posting on backpage clearly trying to attract guys looking for more. As has been said, this place won't last.

  2. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose  [View Original Post]
    I agree. The places in MoCo are licensed, and you can get a good massage at many if not most places. Or you could go to a licensed private therapist. In either case you may find individuals with whom you can establish a relationship and get treatment that goes beyond strictly therapeutic. When you find that, if you choose to share, do so selectively with trusted members, as LE reads these and other boards.

    If you want a sure thing, PG is the place. For now.

    AoR.
    The place referenced below appears to offer extras based on the advertisement. But perhaps that's just a ploy to draw in business. If I want a good massage than I'll get a good massage, when I want something more than I want something more. Worst thing is to go in expecting an HE and getting denied. Was there a time when Montco had a decent selection? I'm relatively new to the area. Hopefully Greenbelt remains a hotspot VA is to far out of my way.

  3. #717

    MoCo

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem101  [View Original Post]
    There was a time when you got your standard HE at massage parlors in MoCo but those days are gone. Now it is difficult and I have stopped trying to find massages with a happy ending in MoCo. Too much money wasted on legit massages. But Tysons is not that far away and there is still plenty of action in the DMV.
    I agree. The places in MoCo are licensed, and you can get a good massage at many if not most places. Or you could go to a licensed private therapist. In either case you may find individuals with whom you can establish a relationship and get treatment that goes beyond strictly therapeutic. When you find that, if you choose to share, do so selectively with trusted members, as LE reads these and other boards.

    If you want a sure thing, PG is the place. For now.

    AoR.

  4. #716

    MoCo = Not Much Happening

    Quote Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose  [View Original Post]
    I don't think any place in MoCo is like Greenbelt; it is too thoroughly policed. And it is not a bad thing--at most places you can expect a decent therapeutic massage, whereas in PG that aspect of the experience gets short shrift.

    AoR.
    There was a time when you got your standard HE at massage parlors in MoCo but those days are gone. Now it is difficult and I have stopped trying to find massages with a happy ending in MoCo. Too much money wasted on legit massages. But Tysons is not that far away and there is still plenty of action in the DMV.

  5. #715
    Quote Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose  [View Original Post]
    I don't think any place in MoCo is like Greenbelt; it is too thoroughly policed. And it is not a bad thing--at most places you can expect a decent therapeutic massage, whereas in PG that aspect of the experience gets short shrift.

    AoR.
    When you say therapeutic. You mean strictly legitimate? No HE or anything? If that's the case than why not just go to a licensed therapist who knows exactly what she's doing in that regard.

  6. #714

    MoCo = Greenbelt

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan46  [View Original Post]
    Way to step up to the plate and take one for the team! Would you say it's comparable to the places in greenbelt? Why do you think it won't stay long?

    Thanks-.
    I don't think any place in MoCo is like Greenbelt; it is too thoroughly policed. And it is not a bad thing--at most places you can expect a decent therapeutic massage, whereas in PG that aspect of the experience gets short shrift.

    AoR.

  7. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan46  [View Original Post]
    Way to step up to the plate and take one for the team! Would you say it's comparable to the places in greenbelt? Why do you think it won't stay long?

    Thanks-.
    I have lost a lost of money trying places.

    It will not stay long because I struck out. I am not sure about Greenbelt, because I have never been out there to any of the AMP's.

    I am going to try it again and see. Kleenex was in the room and my theory about that has always been true. May have just been because I was a new client. It is only $6, so not really losing much cash.

    She was cute as hell with a great little body and in her early 20's, but she is legit, it will not fly, especially in Bethesda.

    Some guy walked in and was loud as hell. She told him she would be right back as she had to finish up a massage and while she was finishing, he yelled "can I use the restroom"? I almost got up and kick the guy in the ass.

  8. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I tried it. Girl was a young asain and cute as hell. That was it. I do not think they will be in business long. For $6. I may try it again just to make sure.
    Way to step up to the plate and take one for the team! Would you say it's comparable to the places in greenbelt? Why do you think it won't stay long?

    Thanks-.

  9. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan46  [View Original Post]
    I guess your right. One I was referencing was Tao Foot in Gaithersburg. I'm definitely curious about this place. It's a shame all the good stuff is in greenbelt.
    I tried it. Girl was a young asain and cute as hell. That was it. I do not think they will be in business long. For $6. I may try it again just to make sure.

  10. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I did not hear about any recent busts in the area, especially Bethesda.
    I guess your right. One I was referencing was Tao Foot in Gaithersburg. I'm definitely curious about this place. It's a shame all the good stuff is in greenbelt.

  11. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan46  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too, as this is much more convenient location than going to greenbelt. However, I'm a bit nervous considering the recent busts in the area. So I won't be taking one for the team and going to be the first one to test it. What can I say.

    Stay safe.
    I did not hear about any recent busts in the area, especially Bethesda.

  12. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I would like to know too, as this is much more convenient location than going to greenbelt. However, I'm a bit nervous considering the recent busts in the area. So I won't be taking one for the team and going to be the first one to test it. What can I say.

    Stay safe.

  13. #707

    New asian place in Bethesda


  14. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by LotteryDude411  [View Original Post]
    I was there the day before the bust and was able to get a standard finish. After finding out about the bust though I think I will lay low for awhile.
    I have wondered if any of the other places on Main St are accommodating. If you know, please don't disclose here. Please PM. There's another iHeart Spa in Travillah too.

  15. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraSoile  [View Original Post]
    I don't get it. I've been going there for years and it was always strictly therapeutic. Yes, the girls were cute but that only made it worse. Nada. All the places in Kentlands are legit--look at back posts about the town. Then someone on another board posted that he got an HE there, and the place was raided the next week. Not good.
    I was there the day before the bust and was able to get a standard finish. After finding out about the bust though I think I will lay low for awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape