Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2789
-
08-17-16 21:36 #719Regular Member

Posts: 11I have tried this place twice, and have seen both girls working there. Both are very cute and in their twenties with great bodies and a nice personality. This place is legit, although the massage skill was lacking. Was reluctantly permitted the DIY option. No roaming. Would be stunned if more is available, although I haven't seen either girl twice. Management hired 2 hotties and has them afraid to lose their jobs, while posting on backpage clearly trying to attract guys looking for more. As has been said, this place won't last.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-16 14:59 #718Senior Member

Posts: 54The place referenced below appears to offer extras based on the advertisement. But perhaps that's just a ploy to draw in business. If I want a good massage than I'll get a good massage, when I want something more than I want something more. Worst thing is to go in expecting an HE and getting denied. Was there a time when Montco had a decent selection? I'm relatively new to the area. Hopefully Greenbelt remains a hotspot VA is to far out of my way.
Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-16 10:34 #717Senior Member

Posts: 104MoCo
I agree. The places in MoCo are licensed, and you can get a good massage at many if not most places. Or you could go to a licensed private therapist. In either case you may find individuals with whom you can establish a relationship and get treatment that goes beyond strictly therapeutic. When you find that, if you choose to share, do so selectively with trusted members, as LE reads these and other boards.
Originally Posted by Mayhem101
[View Original Post]
If you want a sure thing, PG is the place. For now.
AoR.
-
08-15-16 16:02 #716Senior Member

Posts: 149MoCo = Not Much Happening
There was a time when you got your standard HE at massage parlors in MoCo but those days are gone. Now it is difficult and I have stopped trying to find massages with a happy ending in MoCo. Too much money wasted on legit massages. But Tysons is not that far away and there is still plenty of action in the DMV.
Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-16 12:56 #715Senior Member

Posts: 54When you say therapeutic. You mean strictly legitimate? No HE or anything? If that's the case than why not just go to a licensed therapist who knows exactly what she's doing in that regard.
Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-16 07:58 #714Senior Member

Posts: 104MoCo = Greenbelt
I don't think any place in MoCo is like Greenbelt; it is too thoroughly policed. And it is not a bad thing--at most places you can expect a decent therapeutic massage, whereas in PG that aspect of the experience gets short shrift.
Originally Posted by DMan46
[View Original Post]
AoR.
-
08-12-16 19:51 #713Senior Member

Posts: 908I have lost a lost of money trying places.
Originally Posted by DMan46
[View Original Post]
It will not stay long because I struck out. I am not sure about Greenbelt, because I have never been out there to any of the AMP's.
I am going to try it again and see. Kleenex was in the room and my theory about that has always been true. May have just been because I was a new client. It is only $6, so not really losing much cash.
She was cute as hell with a great little body and in her early 20's, but she is legit, it will not fly, especially in Bethesda.
Some guy walked in and was loud as hell. She told him she would be right back as she had to finish up a massage and while she was finishing, he yelled "can I use the restroom"? I almost got up and kick the guy in the ass.
-
08-12-16 14:49 #712Senior Member

Posts: 54Way to step up to the plate and take one for the team! Would you say it's comparable to the places in greenbelt? Why do you think it won't stay long?
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
Thanks-.
-
08-12-16 14:27 #711Senior Member

Posts: 908I tried it. Girl was a young asain and cute as hell. That was it. I do not think they will be in business long. For $6. I may try it again just to make sure.
Originally Posted by DMan46
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 11:02 #710Senior Member

Posts: 54I guess your right. One I was referencing was Tao Foot in Gaithersburg. I'm definitely curious about this place. It's a shame all the good stuff is in greenbelt.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-16 08:32 #709Senior Member

Posts: 908I did not hear about any recent busts in the area, especially Bethesda.
Originally Posted by DMan46
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-16 17:23 #708Senior Member

Posts: 54I would like to know too, as this is much more convenient location than going to greenbelt. However, I'm a bit nervous considering the recent busts in the area. So I won't be taking one for the team and going to be the first one to test it. What can I say.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
08-11-16 11:29 #707Senior Member

Posts: 908New asian place in Bethesda
http://dc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMa...ssage/24113522
Any try it yet?
-
08-04-16 19:30 #706Senior Member

Posts: 205I have wondered if any of the other places on Main St are accommodating. If you know, please don't disclose here. Please PM. There's another iHeart Spa in Travillah too.
Originally Posted by LotteryDude411
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-16 13:45 #705Regular Member

Posts: 15I was there the day before the bust and was able to get a standard finish. After finding out about the bust though I think I will lay low for awhile.
Originally Posted by ZebraSoile
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




