Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 3436
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1891

    2 girls in Johnston

    Does anybody know anything about these two? I know one of the pair from when she lived in Woonsocket with another chick about a year-and-a-half ago. Apparently they split up and now she's with this new one in Johnston doing the same thing. Just didn't know if anybody had seen them I looked back quite a ways and had not seen any reviews which is not really a good thing. I would think that guys would jump at the chance to be with two girls at the same time as there are not many offering that service. If not I am still planning on taking the plunge at some point in the near future when money allows and will report back. Hope to hear something good bad or otherwise.

  2. #1890

    Penny. Warwick

    Anyone familiar with a blonde Penny from Warwick? Anything to report? Searches pulled up diff Penny's? Thanks.

  3. #1889

    Re: Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Brenda, older woman claims to be from Woonsocket but has a mad # Thanks.
    I had seen a Brenda from Woonsocket back in September. Older woman, not very attractive and was heavy. Reddish brown hair. Had asked for BBBJ, I don't think it was CIM (don't remember). The BJ was a bit to sloppy for me. Her place was very clean. She is a smoker but not inside her place. She was very nice but I did not return.

  4. #1888
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Here is her pic from back in May when she was advertising on CL. She is back again and LBrad, MarriedTom, myself and I am sure others have had the pleasure! Nice BBBJCIMDT action with swallow or if you prefer she will let you paint her face. Best DATY ever. She has multiple orgasms and will fill your mouth full with pussy juice. Clean, friendly, and no rush service.
    Damn I'd love to meet her, good catch guys.

  5. #1887

    Jenn from Providence

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Responded to Her ad of "adult fun". Ad was up only a short time. Made the appt for late afternoon. Nice place, discreet parking. Right near a well known market. Greeted enthusiastically by a mommy next door type. Older than Destiny, but younger than Kelli or Donna. A little thick, but nice big naturals. A quick hug and off came the clothes. Went for the $50 BBBJTC. Great technique. A mix of tongue, hands, mouth and throat. She also will do CFS for $80, but BYOC!! Catch Her while you can!!
    Here is her pic from back in May when she was advertising on CL. She is back again and LBrad, MarriedTom, myself and I am sure others have had the pleasure! Nice BBBJCIMDT action with swallow or if you prefer she will let you paint her face. Best DATY ever. She has multiple orgasms and will fill your mouth full with pussy juice. Clean, friendly, and no rush service.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   unnamed (7).jpg‎  

  6. #1886

    Brenda

    Anyone seen Brenda, older woman claims to be from Woonsocket but has a mad # Thanks.

  7. #1885

    North Providence Jen

    Responded to Her ad of "adult fun". Ad was up only a short time. Made the appt for late afternoon. Nice place, discreet parking. Right near a well known market. Greeted enthusiastically by a mommy next door type. Older than Destiny, but younger than Kelli or Donna. A little thick, but nice big naturals. A quick hug and off came the clothes. Went for the $50 BBBJTC. Great technique. A mix of tongue, hands, mouth and throat. She also will do CFS for $80, but BYOC!! Catch Her while you can!!

  8. #1884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    She never texted me back. So I guess she found what she was looking for. Too bad.
    Yeah I never heard back from her either.

  9. #1883

    Update

    She never texted me back. So I guess she found what she was looking for. Too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Ha. We traded texts, I wasn't available today but she said she'd text me tomorrow. Specifically asked that I never initiate texting, for privacy. Fine by me. (It's not like she has my actual cell number.) We'll see if I hear from her tomorrow.

  10. #1882

    Christina Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one atwood and planfield area. She hit one of my ads.
    Check back on page 3 or 4 for.

    Post #'s 1848,1847 and 1846.

  11. #1881

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one atwood and planfield area. She hit one of my ads.
    Here are excerpts of what I wrote up on her in two previous reports on the BP page:

    My original post:

    My Experience.

    Saw her for an hour massage with BBBJ for $60.

    Got the full hour, but the pics are NOT a great representation of her. She is a lot heavier and not in a sexy way. Her hands are huge and very strong. She is a smoker and it's ALL you will smell. It also was a really dirty apartment. Not a bad person and she wants you to be happy, but not a lot of skill or looks.

    My follow up when someone insisted on learning more about her:

    She is not in Pawtucket (which she will fess up to later when you actually schedule. She is in Cranston on the Johnston line). Can't stress enough that the pictures are her but VERY flattering, she is NOT attractive and the body is NOT attractive. The location is a disgusting pig sty and it reeks of smoke. Nothing to clean up with after.

    That said, she is genuinely sincere about everything and honest. BUT, your'e better off just setting your money on fire and jerking off with the ashes.

    Hopefully, this less tactful and more direct response will be more effective for us all!

  12. #1880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Christina love

    Anyone have any intel on this one atwood and planfield area. She hit one of my ads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails christina cl.jpg‎  

  13. #1879
    Ha. We traded texts, I wasn't available today but she said she'd text me tomorrow. Specifically asked that I never initiate texting, for privacy. Fine by me. (It's not like she has my actual cell number.) We'll see if I hear from her tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    About an hour after I wrote this she texted me I responed back never heard back. LOL.

  14. #1878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Danielle CL

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    No texts here. Hop on that I'd like to see her again that's for sure.
    About an hour after I wrote this she texted me I responed back never heard back. LOL.

  15. #1877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion but what you received for what she charged you is one of the best deals you will find in RI and compares to the price of SW's but better yet she has a safe place with plenty of parking and she doesn't time you. There are only 2 other gals I know that have their own safe place and charge that low a price. I look at it this way when I go to see Destiny, Hera, Donna, Ashley, etc who all have their own place and they charge 40 to 50 it is actually FREE simply because I see a lot of girls that I have to meet at a hotel and pay 40 to 50 for the room before I even pay for their services. I don't think it can get cheaper or better than that. Also Hera and Destiny take directions well. Hera takes her top off if you want it topless and she would have done no hands if requested or anything you request and never had a teeth problem with her either and the same with Destiny and the others I mentioned. But again I believe your report is accurate and this is just my opinion but I would highly recommend you speak up and tell these gals exactly what you want and hopefully you will be much happier since after all, you are the one paying and these girls want to please so you come back for more! If I tell a girl I want what I want and she can't take directions and do it I never repeat. Also I won't repeat if a girl promises CIM and she doesn't take the CIM all the way to completion right till the last drop, spit or swallow I don't care as long as she can take it home. Hera swallows all, Destiny spits but never too soon, Donna and Ashley swallow all.
    Hey CD any info on Ashley? Pm me if you like bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape