Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3436
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    I just got a text from Danielle out of the blue. I had last sent her one in June and never heard back. After seeing these reports I figured she was done. Maybe the BF didn't work out. Anyone else get a text?
    No texts here. Hop on that I'd like to see her again that's for sure.

  2. #1875

    Back at it?

    I just got a text from Danielle out of the blue. I had last sent her one in June and never heard back. After seeing these reports I figured she was done. Maybe the BF didn't work out. Anyone else get a text?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    I figured that much when I saw and we hung for a bit she talked about a guy she meet for a little bit. Thanks for getting back to me on it.

  3. #1874

    Hera

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Similar experience. Nice girl, not a looker of course. Good rate.

    "Roommate" leaves as you're walking, doesn't even look at you so not scary at all, she explains everything.

    Apartment a little too smoky. I may have caught her on a bad day, didn't take the jugs out.

    Too much teeth and too much hands but she would always ask if I liked it or what I liked if not that. Tried to please.

    Not the best of areas (a lot of unemployment, people out, kids out etc) but the building itself was very safe.

    And awesome parking situation (at least in daylight for sure) m, lots of choices.

    Couldn't tell if user or not, didn't see evidence.

    Nice person.

    But I think I'd rather have a LD at CD or Caddy.
    Just my opinion but what you received for what she charged you is one of the best deals you will find in RI and compares to the price of SW's but better yet she has a safe place with plenty of parking and she doesn't time you. There are only 2 other gals I know that have their own safe place and charge that low a price. I look at it this way when I go to see Destiny, Hera, Donna, Ashley, etc who all have their own place and they charge 40 to 50 it is actually FREE simply because I see a lot of girls that I have to meet at a hotel and pay 40 to 50 for the room before I even pay for their services. I don't think it can get cheaper or better than that. Also Hera and Destiny take directions well. Hera takes her top off if you want it topless and she would have done no hands if requested or anything you request and never had a teeth problem with her either and the same with Destiny and the others I mentioned. But again I believe your report is accurate and this is just my opinion but I would highly recommend you speak up and tell these gals exactly what you want and hopefully you will be much happier since after all, you are the one paying and these girls want to please so you come back for more! If I tell a girl I want what I want and she can't take directions and do it I never repeat. Also I won't repeat if a girl promises CIM and she doesn't take the CIM all the way to completion right till the last drop, spit or swallow I don't care as long as she can take it home. Hera swallows all, Destiny spits but never too soon, Donna and Ashley swallow all.

  4. #1873

    Hera

    Similar experience. Nice girl, not a looker of course. Good rate.

    "Roommate" leaves as you're walking, doesn't even look at you so not scary at all, she explains everything.

    Apartment a little too smoky. I may have caught her on a bad day, didn't take the jugs out.

    Too much teeth and too much hands but she would always ask if I liked it or what I liked if not that. Tried to please.

    Not the best of areas (a lot of unemployment, people out, kids out etc) but the building itself was very safe.

    And awesome parking situation (at least in daylight for sure) m, lots of choices.

    Couldn't tell if user or not, didn't see evidence.

    Nice person.

    But I think I'd rather have a LD at CD or Caddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007  [View Original Post]
    Was in RI on biz.

    Set up an appt with her.

    Pluses.

    On time, great head CIM with swallow, cheap rate, nice chick.

    Safe area even though her roomate (big black dude waits oustide the apartment on the street).

    I talked to him seemed like an ok guy.

    Minus'.

    Huge tits that sag to her belly. (I'm no skinny one so WTF).

  5. #1872
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "Kid and Play haircut"?

    Here you go

    http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...3041/image.jpg

    A2

  6. #1871
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    So I finally managed to see Ky and she just didn't do it for me. I knew going in her looks are plain wise but the Kid and Play haircut didn't help. Her room was a little messy and her demeanor was cold. Service was ok but in the end it just wasn't happening. She does have roommates and they could very well be in the apt if you are there.
    Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "Kid and Play haircut"?

    Here you go

    http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...3041/image.jpg

    A2

  7. #1870

    Ky

    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    So I finally managed to see Ky and she just didn't do it for me. I knew going in her looks are plain wise but the Kid and Play haircut didn't help. Her room was a little messy and her demeanor was cold. Service was ok but in the end it just wasn't happening. She does have roommates and they could very well be in the apt if you are there.
    He is right about everything. However if you are into young black woman and hairy pussy she is great. No rush what so ever and super reasonable for FS.

  8. #1869

    Ky- Won't repeat.

    So I finally managed to see Ky and she just didn't do it for me. I knew going in her looks are plain wise but the Kid and Play haircut didn't help. Her room was a little messy and her demeanor was cold. Service was ok but in the end it just wasn't happening. She does have roommates and they could very well be in the apt if you are there.

  9. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimike  [View Original Post]
    The picture is dated, she has very short hair now. She is a very big with big tits. I did a half hour which was suppose to include a handy for 60. I opted for BBBJCIM, with no swallow for another 20 after getting there. Was told 60 for BJ only. I did not think massage was great but I did not ask for strong. Head was pretty good, worked on boys a bit as well, not attractive, she is pleasant, non smoker as well.
    Thanks Mike, think I'll pass. Search continues for a good indie bodyrub girl. Not liking the reviews I've seen lately.

  10. #1867

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by JoBlo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one from woonsocket, goes by Crystal. She's the one on the right. Said 60 for a massage.
    The picture is dated, she has very short hair now. She is a very big with big tits. I did a half hour which was suppose to include a handy for 60. I opted for BBBJCIM, with no swallow for another 20 after getting there. Was told 60 for BJ only. I did not think massage was great but I did not ask for strong. Head was pretty good, worked on boys a bit as well, not attractive, she is pleasant, non smoker as well.

  11. #1866

    Crystal

    Anyone know this one from woonsocket, goes by Crystal. She's the one on the right. Said 60 for a massage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 150448_531531643566327_1328194987_n.jpg‎  

  12. #1865

    Huge tits hera

    Quote Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007  [View Original Post]
    Was in RI on biz.

    Set up an appt with her.

    Pluses.

    On time, great head CIM with swallow, cheap rate, nice chick.

    Safe area even though her roomate (big black dude waits oustide the apartment on the street).

    I talked to him seemed like an ok guy.

    Minus'.

    Huge tits that sag to her belly. (I'm no skinny one so WTF).
    What! Didn't you see the pic of her tits on this forum. You didn't expect to see huge tits that sag to her belly? I told everyone they were size 60 H and real not fake. No way in hell could mother nature produce tits that big and not have them sag to her belly. At that bohemoth size only doctor installed bolt ons could not sag to her belly!! I lifted each one of those massive bohemoths up into the air with my 2 hands and I would estimate them at 20 pounds each! She has to special order her bras at 80 dollars each! I can't say that I have ever seen cherries that big either at about 5 inches in diameter and no way in hell could anyone suck one of those cherries into his mouth and make it disappear, but fun to try, LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_m_id_303695496375437_0.jpeg‎  

  13. #1864

    Hera

    Was in RI on biz.

    Set up an appt with her.

    Pluses.

    On time, great head CIM with swallow, cheap rate, nice chick.

    Safe area even though her roomate (big black dude waits oustide the apartment on the street).

    I talked to him seemed like an ok guy.

    Minus'.

    Huge tits that sag to her belly. (I'm no skinny one so WTF).

  14. #1863

    Hera

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Yeah well if I felt like it I could copy/paste the whole convo and post it but it would be a LOT of editing to remove my info from it. But this is why guys are not posting much and hold back the best info. You got guys referencing me that don't even know me which is BULLSHIT and I don't know how many times we got to say it but THIS SITE IS FOR US NOT THEM so just shut it.

    Bottom line, she started her quotes at $40 and kept dropping it. It was her doing, not mine and she was the one that said she'd be cool with it being a regular thing at $25 not me. I was just being nice and giving guys some info but good luck on that.

    Lastly, I never even brought up video at all with her either so that's just other idiots starting shit and dragging me into it.
    Absolutely, I have no doubt she offered it up to you verbatim, but just wanted to let you know exactly what she told me is going on and of course none of these guys are going to come forward and say they texted her that HAH said you would do 20 or 30, even though they had been paying 40 or 50! Whoever they are I know she didn't send a friendly text back and say sure come over for 20!

  15. #1862
    Yeah well if I felt like it I could copy/paste the whole convo and post it but it would be a LOT of editing to remove my info from it. But this is why guys are not posting much and hold back the best info. You got guys referencing me that don't even know me which is BULLSHIT and I don't know how many times we got to say it but THIS SITE IS FOR US NOT THEM so just shut it.

    Bottom line, she started her quotes at $40 and kept dropping it. It was her doing, not mine and she was the one that said she'd be cool with it being a regular thing at $25 not me. I was just being nice and giving guys some info but good luck on that.

    Lastly, I never even brought up video at all with her either so that's just other idiots starting shit and dragging me into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    This story is amusing H. She told me all the guys that first started seeing her were giving her 40 to 60 and now those same guys have been trying to cut her price to 30 or less after a certain person they quoted in their texts called HAH told them she dropped from 40 to 20 ! And then she said some asshole asked her if she would do video and she said no way and also wanted to know who this guy called HAH who was quoting 20 to her customers! I told her I didn't know any dude called HAH or any video dudes. I wonder who asked her about videos, LOL! I was talking with her bf last week who was partying with some other black dudes fairly straight up guys but even though I am over 6 ft 2 and real solid from the gym I still wouldn't want to piss them off when they all get together partying! Now I don't really care if you telling the truth or not. Undoubtedly you have always been straight up and I don't doubt she said it to you but all I can tell you is what she told me that she was pissed off by lower offers from guys who had previously paid more and quoted your info as her offering a BBBJ for 20 or even 30!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape