Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 571 to 585 of 1242
-
08-15-16 14:32 #672Senior Member

Posts: 37Fitchburg MILF
Reviewed this girl and posted it in the Worcester BP Advertisers section. I'm not in the Fitch area often so I didn't think to post it here.
http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...e-now/35947314
-
08-06-16 16:21 #671Senior Member

Posts: 317I concur with you, I had my fun in that street. I had to park in another place so my car would not be recognized. Uber service will help in the future.
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-16 23:13 #670Senior Member

Posts: 389Marshall St.
Marshall St. = Shithole. Had two visits in that neighborhood about 6 years ago, both around 11:00 in the morning. I wouldn't even consider driving down that street after dark.
-
08-04-16 20:00 #669Senior Member

Posts: 651Marshall St
Depends on the person, I guess. I had a good experience with a UTR on that street.
Originally Posted by Attract
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-16 17:33 #668Senior Member

Posts: 476Marshall St
I would appreciate more info on Marshall St as I was planning to schedule an appointment there. I would appreciate a PM. I had been there once before long time back, may be things have changed since then, so any further info will help.
Originally Posted by SniffHer
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-16 09:21 #667Senior Member

Posts: 49Google the address too. Marshall St. Should have told you everything you needed to know. Never go to Marshall St. I am not sure anywhere in the Burg is good for in call these days.
Originally Posted by Casper123
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-16 08:44 #666

Posts: 1286Robbed
Unfortunately, this comes with the hobby. Likely 99% of all of us have had a similar tale to tell. Google is your friend. When you see a number, simply google it. Unfortunately our little heads do way to much of the deciding for the big one. Be safe, if you think something is sketchy, or too good to be true, you are probably right! Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-16 08:10 #665Senior Member

Posts: 134Thanks for sharing!
I'm sorry to hear it too and agree this forum is the best place to share. Thank you. That said. And having been ripped off myself recently it seems to me some of these girls are getting out of control. The number of scams and rip offs seems to be up IMO. Then if your not scammed some of these girls are asking more then normal. If you fellow mongers are paying over $$ for an hr that is just too much. Don't let them dive prices up. And lets keep posting. Esp about those rip offs!
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 22:03 #664Senior Member

Posts: 955Welcome, sorry
Welcome to the board, and having the balls to post a ripoff as your introductory post It happens to every monger sometime in the game.
Originally Posted by Casper123
[View Original Post]
Sorry to hear it happened, but glad you shared. This is exactly what this site is for. Stay tuned, and hope your next report is about striking gold!!
-
08-03-16 12:06 #663Regular Member

Posts: 1Don't go to this house!!
I am new here but would like to start by contributing my knowledge of an ad that is a set up to rob you. I replied to an ad in Fitchburg Backpage and got a quick reply. After setting up time I drove to the house and went in. A big nasty smokers voice girl takes money and says blond will be up in a min but instead 2 thugs walk up and escort me off property. Shoulda know better since the whole setup was shady and didn't seem right but figured you guys should know before making same mistake. Link is below titles NEW TO THE AREA HOT BlONDE. Number ends 3512.
http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...cials/35487286
-
08-03-16 10:48 #662

Posts: 1286Jasmine
Just my humble opinion, a total rip off, and basically a waste of time and money. Not close to advertised looks, or services. Bait and switch in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Memento13
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-16 19:30 #661Senior Member

Posts: 119K is already well known to LEO
If you read the history of the Fitchburg threads you'll find an article that was written in the newspaper that claimed K was being exploited (including referencing this board) and the self-righteous biatch that wrote it called the cops on K "for her own good". The cops said that they know all about K and basically told the caller that K was fine and did nothing. This was years ago. I don't think they consider K a menace to public safety. .
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-16 15:55 #660Senior Member

Posts: 52This was sent to me on a pm
[Deleted by Admin]
The P in PM means private. You can't post PM's
A2
-
08-01-16 02:32 #659Senior Member

Posts: 317A visitor's question
Hello fellow mongers, YD here from Florida. It's time for my August visit to your lovely area and visiting with my grandchildren. And Grampa likes to slip away for a little nookie. I have partaken of K several times over several years because the rates are cheap and I'm hard of hearing. However, I'm starting to wonder if her neighbors will get wise. I have been past her house several times daytime when not visiting, and she has many different cars in her driveway. I was not born and raised in your area, and wonder if a buttinski will knock down the house of cards with a visit from Uncle. I am unsure of what to do. Any of you wonder about the revolving door?
-
07-31-16 01:42 #658Senior Member

Posts: 27Thank you
I've been eying her for a month now but didn't see any reviews. Almost made an appointment with her this week but found it weird she kept contacting me before we even had our first date. Any more info about her?
Originally Posted by NewAgain
[View Original Post]
















