Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 1242
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #657

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Very pleasurable dream experience. Beautiful BBBJCIM, followed by a doggie ramble that I didn't think she was up for. Her squishy keep coming on, so we went for mish.

    All in all I dream that woman can at #$K with the best of them. 2 msog very little money, I left happy.
    Sorry if I'm an idiot but what does that mean haha. "her squishy kept coming on" ?

  2. #656

    BBW Fitchburg and Gardner

    Avoid. Goes by Jasmine says she is GFE, Not even close. Dumpy address in Fitchburg, NO AC. Pics are either fake, or a long time ago. Her mother was there, told me we had to rush, I had already paid for the half, she immediately tried to finish. Avoid at all costs. Can't find her ad now, but one of her pics shows her in a red dress.

  3. #655

    Not the same

    NPF told me that he was referring to someone else in Winchendon. Not the girl I am inquiring about.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007  [View Original Post]
    Is thsi the chick Alisha G.

    Used to work out of her house on a main street in Winchedon.

    She was great had told me she was recovering heroin addict, was not high the 2 times I saw her.

  4. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by LeomNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Back posting. Have her phone # have the license plate # have the car make / model. Dodge stratus. Don't pay up front.
    Other than massage parlors, I always paid on front. I do not know how you can pull it off asking to pay after.

  5. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by Memento13  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a while and I want to give it a try but it seems to good to be true. Anyone taking the plunge?

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...o-toe/35187142
    I tried her and reviewed her #457.

    Skye.

    I want to let you know that I found a very nice gem. I was looking for reviews on the site before and I could not find anyone for a Skye.

    So I decided to take it upon myself and find out about her allegations everything that she say in the ad is true it's a very nice time I do not think she'd do any BB.

    But I can guarantee you that you still going to have a good dream.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...inted/33815386

    She is agile I like that.

    SePuede.

    "Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty".

  6. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007  [View Original Post]
    Is thsi the chick Alisha G.

    Used to work out of her house on a main street in Winchedon.

    She was great had told me she was recovering heroin addict, was not high the 2 times I saw her.
    Wasn't she also in Athol? Or is that a different chick?

  7. #651

    Winchedon

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...-here/35285798

    So, has anyone seen her?

    PM if you prefer.

    ARG.
    Is thsi the chick Alisha G.

    Used to work out of her house on a main street in Winchedon.

    She was great had told me she was recovering heroin addict, was not high the 2 times I saw her.

  8. #650

    Found an ad for Winchendon

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...-here/35285798

    So, has anyone seen her?

    PM if you prefer.

    ARG.

    Quote Originally Posted by SniffHer  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense. In one of her bathroom mirror pics you can clearly see a scrawny guy standing to the right. Looks like they both are users and she is supporting the habit. I am curious if she is the same one that used to work out in Winchendon.

  9. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Phone number facebooks to a guy probally her bf pics look like her kind of on his facebook.
    Makes sense. In one of her bathroom mirror pics you can clearly see a scrawny guy standing to the right. Looks like they both are users and she is supporting the habit. I am curious if she is the same one that used to work out in Winchendon.

  10. #648

    Mirror vs non-mirror selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    ARG, Here is a link to a month old ad with a different phone number, but, the goofy large tat is on her opposite side, the right side, not on the left like in your ad's pic. Sorry I have no info on her though. A two cents review ad states she does light verification with a live chat AFF connection, and has conflicting apparent typo phone numbers ending in 7820 and 7208.

    Hey, have you seen young and pretty Rosalinda in the last coupla years (I believe she moved on and has been off the market) ?

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...to-do/35241060

    Ad: I slept too much the past couple days... and now I cant sleep and have nothing to do.... - 28
    Im bored out of my mind..
    Im lonely..
    And i desperately need someone to come, and get me out of this miserable place!
    Serious inquiries only..
    ****(978)-7820****** My usual # (-0750) is currently not working. I can be reached at (978)-7820 all day today!
    Poster's age: 28
    Location: fitchburg, Worcester
    The pics in the ad you linked are clearly mirror selfies where the on ARG attached appears to be taken with her arm outstretched with no mirror. That would easily explain the tat appearing to be on different sides.

  11. #647

    Good Pics. Left? Right?

    ARG, Here is a link to a month old ad with a different phone number, but, the goofy large tat is on her opposite side, the right side, not on the left like in your ad's pic. Sorry I have no info on her though. A two cents review ad states she does light verification with a live chat AFF connection, and has conflicting apparent typo phone numbers ending in 7820 and 7208.

    Hey, have you seen young and pretty Rosalinda in the last coupla years (I believe she moved on and has been off the market) ?

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...to-do/35241060

    Ad: I slept too much the past couple days... and now I cant sleep and have nothing to do.... - 28
    Im bored out of my mind..
    Im lonely..
    And i desperately need someone to come, and get me out of this miserable place!
    Serious inquiries only..
    ****(978)-7820****** My usual # (-0750) is currently not working. I can be reached at (978)-7820 all day today!
    Poster's age: 28
    Location: fitchburg, Worcester

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? Pictures look good but.

    Thanks.

    ARG.

    As much as I love the outdoors and nice weather. It's just too hot to enjoy it today!

    I'll be around all day.

    Please only contact if your serious!

    (978)*0750.

    Poster's age: 28.

  12. #646
    Check report #540 in this thread. I had a good experience with her back in May, but there was a not so good report around the same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? Pictures look good but.

    Thanks.

    ARG.

    As much as I love the outdoors and nice weather. It's just too hot to enjoy it today!

    I'll be around all day.

    Please only contact if your serious!

    (978)*0750.

    Poster's age: 28.

  13. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? Pictures look good but.

    Thanks.

    ARG.

    As much as I love the outdoors and nice weather. It's just too hot to enjoy it today!

    I'll be around all day.

    Please only contact if your serious!

    (978)*0750.

    Poster's age: 28.
    Phone number facebooks to a guy probally her bf pics look like her kind of on his facebook.

  14. #644

    Girl with no name

    Anyone know anything about this one? Pictures look good but.

    Thanks.

    ARG.

    As much as I love the outdoors and nice weather. It's just too hot to enjoy it today!

    I'll be around all day.

    Please only contact if your serious!

    (978)*0750.

    Poster's age: 28.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8d0e703e1fc3d695e89870f7fc38d500.jpg‎  

  15. #643

    Tasha Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1  [View Original Post]
    He clarified it was a different girl. I've dreamt of her twice. No issues.
    I'm glad you had no issues, she reach out to me yesterday and was very apologetic, so I caved and agreed to see her this morning.

    This is her exact text to me last night " But please give me just this ONE more chance hun & I promiseeee, NOT ONLY will you leave here SOOOOOO MORE THEN HAPPY & SATISFIED, BUT also. Itll be one of the VERY best times you've ever had, with anyone! & I PROMISE I WONTTT let you down tonorro, & that's a FACT!

    Big mistake! 1st of all she made me wait 20 minutes, looks where OK, then I gave her donation for all inclusive 1/2 hr, she started with BBBJ which was OK but then she says that FS was going to be an issue, I'm thinking OK here we go, this is going downhill, she stated I was huge but I let her know that I was above average prior to us meeting (even set her pics) and she said that it wouldn't be an issue, so on with cover and attempted MISH, never made anywhere close entry, so back to BBBJ where she took BBBJCIM, door to door 20 minutes, so asked for some donation back as she did not provide what she agreed, her response was "no Indian giver". So I'm glad you guys have made her out to be such a good Time!! What was waste of time, effort and $. 6.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape