Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1242
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #672

    Fitchburg MILF

    Reviewed this girl and posted it in the Worcester BP Advertisers section. I'm not in the Fitch area often so I didn't think to post it here.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...e-now/35947314

  2. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the person, I guess. I had a good experience with a UTR on that street.
    I concur with you, I had my fun in that street. I had to park in another place so my car would not be recognized. Uber service will help in the future.

  3. #670

    Marshall St.

    Marshall St. = Shithole. Had two visits in that neighborhood about 6 years ago, both around 11:00 in the morning. I wouldn't even consider driving down that street after dark.

  4. #669

    Marshall St

    Depends on the person, I guess. I had a good experience with a UTR on that street.

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    I would appreciate more info on Marshall St as I was planning to schedule an appointment there. I would appreciate a PM. I had been there once before long time back, may be things have changed since then, so any further info will help.

  5. #668

    Marshall St

    I would appreciate more info on Marshall St as I was planning to schedule an appointment there. I would appreciate a PM. I had been there once before long time back, may be things have changed since then, so any further info will help.

    Quote Originally Posted by SniffHer  [View Original Post]
    Google the address too. Marshall St. Should have told you everything you needed to know. Never go to Marshall St. I am not sure anywhere in the Burg is good for in call these days.

  6. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper123  [View Original Post]
    I am new here but would like to start by contributing my knowledge of an ad that is a set up to rob you. I replied to an ad in Fitchburg Backpage and got a quick reply. After setting up time I drove to the house and went in. A big nasty smokers voice girl takes money and says blond will be up in a min but instead 2 thugs walk up and escort me off property. Shoulda know better since the whole setup was shady and didn't seem right but figured you guys should know before making same mistake. Link is below titles NEW TO THE AREA HOT BlONDE. Number ends 3512.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...cials/35487286
    Google the address too. Marshall St. Should have told you everything you needed to know. Never go to Marshall St. I am not sure anywhere in the Burg is good for in call these days.

  7. #666

    Robbed

    Unfortunately, this comes with the hobby. Likely 99% of all of us have had a similar tale to tell. Google is your friend. When you see a number, simply google it. Unfortunately our little heads do way to much of the deciding for the big one. Be safe, if you think something is sketchy, or too good to be true, you are probably right! Be safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the board, and having the balls to post a ripoff as your introductory post It happens to every monger sometime in the game.

    Sorry to hear it happened, but glad you shared. This is exactly what this site is for. Stay tuned, and hope your next report is about striking gold!!

  8. #665

    Thanks for sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to the board, and having the balls to post a ripoff as your introductory post It happens to every monger sometime in the game.

    Sorry to hear it happened, but glad you shared. This is exactly what this site is for. Stay tuned, and hope your next report is about striking gold!!
    I'm sorry to hear it too and agree this forum is the best place to share. Thank you. That said. And having been ripped off myself recently it seems to me some of these girls are getting out of control. The number of scams and rip offs seems to be up IMO. Then if your not scammed some of these girls are asking more then normal. If you fellow mongers are paying over $$ for an hr that is just too much. Don't let them dive prices up. And lets keep posting. Esp about those rip offs!

  9. #664

    Welcome, sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper123  [View Original Post]
    I am new here but would like to start by contributing my knowledge of an ad that is a set up to rob you. I replied to an ad in Fitchburg Backpage and got a quick reply. After setting up time I drove to the house and went in. A big nasty smokers voice girl takes money and says blond will be up in a min but instead 2 thugs walk up and escort me off property. Shoulda know better since the whole setup was shady and didn't seem right but figured you guys should know before making same mistake. Link is below titles NEW TO THE AREA HOT BlONDE. Number ends 3512.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...cials/35487286
    Welcome to the board, and having the balls to post a ripoff as your introductory post It happens to every monger sometime in the game.

    Sorry to hear it happened, but glad you shared. This is exactly what this site is for. Stay tuned, and hope your next report is about striking gold!!

  10. #663

    Don't go to this house!!

    I am new here but would like to start by contributing my knowledge of an ad that is a set up to rob you. I replied to an ad in Fitchburg Backpage and got a quick reply. After setting up time I drove to the house and went in. A big nasty smokers voice girl takes money and says blond will be up in a min but instead 2 thugs walk up and escort me off property. Shoulda know better since the whole setup was shady and didn't seem right but figured you guys should know before making same mistake. Link is below titles NEW TO THE AREA HOT BlONDE. Number ends 3512.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...cials/35487286

  11. #662

    Jasmine

    Just my humble opinion, a total rip off, and basically a waste of time and money. Not close to advertised looks, or services. Bait and switch in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Memento13  [View Original Post]
    I've been eying her for a month now but didn't see any reviews. Almost made an appointment with her this week but found it weird she kept contacting me before we even had our first date. Any more info about her?

  12. #661

    K is already well known to LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, YD here from Florida. It's time for my August visit to your lovely area and visiting with my grandchildren. And Grampa likes to slip away for a little nookie. I have partaken of K several times over several years because the rates are cheap and I'm hard of hearing. However, I'm starting to wonder if her neighbors will get wise. I have been past her house several times daytime when not visiting, and she has many different cars in her driveway. I was not born and raised in your area, and wonder if a buttinski will knock down the house of cards with a visit from Uncle. I am unsure of what to do. Any of you wonder about the revolving door?
    If you read the history of the Fitchburg threads you'll find an article that was written in the newspaper that claimed K was being exploited (including referencing this board) and the self-righteous biatch that wrote it called the cops on K "for her own good". The cops said that they know all about K and basically told the caller that K was fine and did nothing. This was years ago. I don't think they consider K a menace to public safety. .

  13. #660

    This was sent to me on a pm

    [Deleted by Admin]

    The P in PM means private. You can't post PM's

    A2

  14. #659

    A visitor's question

    Hello fellow mongers, YD here from Florida. It's time for my August visit to your lovely area and visiting with my grandchildren. And Grampa likes to slip away for a little nookie. I have partaken of K several times over several years because the rates are cheap and I'm hard of hearing. However, I'm starting to wonder if her neighbors will get wise. I have been past her house several times daytime when not visiting, and she has many different cars in her driveway. I was not born and raised in your area, and wonder if a buttinski will knock down the house of cards with a visit from Uncle. I am unsure of what to do. Any of you wonder about the revolving door?

  15. #658

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Goes by Jasmine says she is GFE, Not even close. Dumpy address in Fitchburg, NO AC. Pics are either fake, or a long time ago. Her mother was there, told me we had to rush, I had already paid for the half, she immediately tried to finish. Avoid at all costs. Can't find her ad now, but one of her pics shows her in a red dress.
    I've been eying her for a month now but didn't see any reviews. Almost made an appointment with her this week but found it weird she kept contacting me before we even had our first date. Any more info about her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape