Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3436
-
08-03-16 15:17 #1876Senior Member

Posts: 210Danielle
No texts here. Hop on that I'd like to see her again that's for sure.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 14:38 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 183Back at it?
I just got a text from Danielle out of the blue. I had last sent her one in June and never heard back. After seeing these reports I figured she was done. Maybe the BF didn't work out. Anyone else get a text?
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 11:42 #1874

Posts: 734Hera
Just my opinion but what you received for what she charged you is one of the best deals you will find in RI and compares to the price of SW's but better yet she has a safe place with plenty of parking and she doesn't time you. There are only 2 other gals I know that have their own safe place and charge that low a price. I look at it this way when I go to see Destiny, Hera, Donna, Ashley, etc who all have their own place and they charge 40 to 50 it is actually FREE simply because I see a lot of girls that I have to meet at a hotel and pay 40 to 50 for the room before I even pay for their services. I don't think it can get cheaper or better than that. Also Hera and Destiny take directions well. Hera takes her top off if you want it topless and she would have done no hands if requested or anything you request and never had a teeth problem with her either and the same with Destiny and the others I mentioned. But again I believe your report is accurate and this is just my opinion but I would highly recommend you speak up and tell these gals exactly what you want and hopefully you will be much happier since after all, you are the one paying and these girls want to please so you come back for more! If I tell a girl I want what I want and she can't take directions and do it I never repeat. Also I won't repeat if a girl promises CIM and she doesn't take the CIM all the way to completion right till the last drop, spit or swallow I don't care as long as she can take it home. Hera swallows all, Destiny spits but never too soon, Donna and Ashley swallow all.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-16 15:30 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 889Hera
Similar experience. Nice girl, not a looker of course. Good rate.
"Roommate" leaves as you're walking, doesn't even look at you so not scary at all, she explains everything.
Apartment a little too smoky. I may have caught her on a bad day, didn't take the jugs out.
Too much teeth and too much hands but she would always ask if I liked it or what I liked if not that. Tried to please.
Not the best of areas (a lot of unemployment, people out, kids out etc) but the building itself was very safe.
And awesome parking situation (at least in daylight for sure) m, lots of choices.
Couldn't tell if user or not, didn't see evidence.
Nice person.
But I think I'd rather have a LD at CD or Caddy.
Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-16 12:30 #1872Senior Member

Posts: 834Thank you!
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-16 10:04 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 834Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "Kid and Play haircut"?
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
Here you go
http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...3041/image.jpg
A2
-
07-29-16 15:05 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 395Ky
He is right about everything. However if you are into young black woman and hairy pussy she is great. No rush what so ever and super reasonable for FS.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 22:13 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 777Ky- Won't repeat.
So I finally managed to see Ky and she just didn't do it for me. I knew going in her looks are plain wise but the Kid and Play haircut didn't help. Her room was a little messy and her demeanor was cold. Service was ok but in the end it just wasn't happening. She does have roommates and they could very well be in the apt if you are there.
-
07-28-16 15:54 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 41Thanks Mike, think I'll pass. Search continues for a good indie bodyrub girl. Not liking the reviews I've seen lately.
Originally Posted by Rimike
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 15:34 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 50Crystal
The picture is dated, she has very short hair now. She is a very big with big tits. I did a half hour which was suppose to include a handy for 60. I opted for BBBJCIM, with no swallow for another 20 after getting there. Was told 60 for BJ only. I did not think massage was great but I did not ask for strong. Head was pretty good, worked on boys a bit as well, not attractive, she is pleasant, non smoker as well.
Originally Posted by JoBlo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 10:43 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 41Crystal
Anyone know this one from woonsocket, goes by Crystal. She's the one on the right. Said 60 for a massage.
-
07-25-16 18:15 #1865

Posts: 734Huge tits hera
What! Didn't you see the pic of her tits on this forum. You didn't expect to see huge tits that sag to her belly? I told everyone they were size 60 H and real not fake. No way in hell could mother nature produce tits that big and not have them sag to her belly. At that bohemoth size only doctor installed bolt ons could not sag to her belly!! I lifted each one of those massive bohemoths up into the air with my 2 hands and I would estimate them at 20 pounds each! She has to special order her bras at 80 dollars each! I can't say that I have ever seen cherries that big either at about 5 inches in diameter and no way in hell could anyone suck one of those cherries into his mouth and make it disappear, but fun to try, LOL.
Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-16 15:36 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 82Hera
Was in RI on biz.
Set up an appt with her.
Pluses.
On time, great head CIM with swallow, cheap rate, nice chick.
Safe area even though her roomate (big black dude waits oustide the apartment on the street).
I talked to him seemed like an ok guy.
Minus'.
Huge tits that sag to her belly. (I'm no skinny one so WTF).
-
07-24-16 16:12 #1863

Posts: 734Hera
Absolutely, I have no doubt she offered it up to you verbatim, but just wanted to let you know exactly what she told me is going on and of course none of these guys are going to come forward and say they texted her that HAH said you would do 20 or 30, even though they had been paying 40 or 50! Whoever they are I know she didn't send a friendly text back and say sure come over for 20!
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-16 15:28 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 1833Yeah well if I felt like it I could copy/paste the whole convo and post it but it would be a LOT of editing to remove my info from it. But this is why guys are not posting much and hold back the best info. You got guys referencing me that don't even know me which is BULLSHIT and I don't know how many times we got to say it but THIS SITE IS FOR US NOT THEM so just shut it.
Bottom line, she started her quotes at $40 and kept dropping it. It was her doing, not mine and she was the one that said she'd be cool with it being a regular thing at $25 not me. I was just being nice and giving guys some info but good luck on that.
Lastly, I never even brought up video at all with her either so that's just other idiots starting shit and dragging me into it.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




