Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3436
-
07-08-16 19:43 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 66Anyone recognize her?
Been on a break just now returning and found this post though it's long gone. She sent me a couple pix and I am considering toftt but thought I'd see first if anyone recognizes her. Thanks in advance and stay safe. PB.
Playtime. - w4 m (Woonsocket).
Rhode Island: Rhode Island.
Age: 47.
Hi. I'm hosting at my place in Woonsocket to men over 40. I'm blonde. 5'5. A little extra but who doesn't like that. LOL. I'm into a variety of fun. Not to real kink though. I'm discreet and no BS. You b the same. My place only. In responding please put your age.
-
07-08-16 13:40 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 112Ally
She's been texting me a lot lately, I haven't gone to see her in awhile, the videos she's been posting on fb lately she seems like she is always on drugs. I am a little afraid to chance it again, nice girl but I think she's gone over the edge (unfortunately).
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-16 00:56 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 117Picture on left I got via craigslist from a girl saying she was from Taunton. Interesting.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-16 23:24 #1813Banned Member

Posts: 18Deanna, I went to meet her at her place she had me wait 20 minutes while she walked around her apartment on her phone and speaking with other cars that were pulling up. I had to get out of there, never doing the out thing again. The other girl, first pic, I saw her I think when she just started and it was bad. I think she was nervous. But I specified as I always do, that our time must not be rushed I like to slow placed. Didn't happen. Supposedly her kid was sick and home alone so she had to rush, which may be true. But I told her we would never be meeting again. Your mileage may vary. The action on CL has been very sad for me for a while. Idk if my posts are not attention grabbing, or things are just slow. Good luck, message me if you would like to share some info please and thank you.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-16 15:28 #1812Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-05-16 23:49 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 1833RE: Aly Belle
She's just a glorified SW with a smart phone trying to make more money. Whatever amount she is asking just know that she WILL do it for less. Are you planning on a car date? That's probably the quickest easiest and cheapest way. I know I wouldn't get a room or invite her back home that's for sure.
Originally Posted by DownForKitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-16 21:37 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 138Any intell?
So while I'm not new I know I appear it post wise And I know how the story goes. So before I get reprimanded for my question let me fall on the sword and say that I have alrdy set things up with this young lady and will be, I think TOFTT. But I figure it can't hurt to seek out any possible intel that there may be out there. Some of this girls pics look familiar and I want to say Iv'e seen them posted before but I can't be certain. Also I found her in "Rhode Island women seeking men" section under dating. Pass on any words of wisdom if there be any otherwise I will report with findings here are 2 different links to her adds.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...sy-cat/5778374
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...things/5599306
-
07-04-16 08:31 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 2099Due to the fact that you are chastising a member for reviewing a girl on a review site & she won't see you again. There are plenty of reports on the RI forums of women that know how to use their mouths.
Originally Posted by Lkp980
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-16 00:56 #1808Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Pussy whipped?
How am I pussy whipped? I just like a girl who knows what she's doing with her mouth. No, I did not tell her about here, she already knew about it.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-16 00:31 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 2099Pw
We all learned you're pussy whipped, BTW how does she know about here, you tell her?
Originally Posted by Lkp980
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-16 00:21 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 112Whale
Was it Nicole in Cranston the BBW? I was going to see her but she gave me an attitude wasn't sure so I passed. I posted her pics last week. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lkp980
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-16 13:21 #1805Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Don't trust Bwhale
Gave him some info about a girl. He met up with her she asked him not to put anything about her on here and what does he do? Posts about her the next day. Don't give info to him you can not trust him! Now this girl will no longer see me. Learned my lesson.
-
07-01-16 19:32 #1804Senior Member

Posts: 1833No prob, check your pm's for more info.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-16 18:53 #1803Senior Member

Posts: 210Aliyah
Thanks for the info hah much respect.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-16 18:51 #1802Senior Member

Posts: 210Danille
I figured that much when I saw and we hung for a bit she talked about a guy she meet for a little bit. Thanks for getting back to me on it.
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote
either so she is worth the time and effort to hook up with her. BTW, she will take less money too, guaranteed.




