Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 363 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4588
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    A link to the exact ad would be great!
    If you type her name in search on BP and dig threw the ads you'll find the matching Tattoos. I never met her and she appears to have added some weight on compared to the pics of her in the forum here so I dug around to make sure it was who he meant. Hope that helps.

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...edyan/29743811

  2. #4587
    Quote Originally Posted by Exmucker69  [View Original Post]
    Could it be true? Saw several recent ads for The great one on South Jersey Backpage.

    Anyone know if this is accurate?? Looks like a Christmas miracle!
    A link to the exact ad would be great!

  3. #4586

    DYAN on backpage?

    Could it be true? Saw several recent ads for The great one on South Jersey Backpage.

    Anyone know if this is accurate?? Looks like a Christmas miracle!

  4. #4585

    Re: What a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    This one is a natural beauty and obviously athletic, which means she could be so higher up on life's ladder rung. Hope she gets there. Pretty.
    Someone with a lot of money, time and patience, who is in need of a lovely young girl, could easily save this one. They would first have to help her defeat her dependency, which would take money. She is not dumb by no means, but she has been living on the streets, so some decorum training might be necessary and that would take time. Can she cook; take care of a home and herself away from the streets? Patience! Lots and lots of patience would be needed.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunny 001.jpg‎   Bunny 17.jpg‎   Bunny 30.jpg‎   Bunny 20.jpg‎   Bunny 21.jpg‎  

    Bunny 25.jpg‎   Bunny 23.jpg‎   Bunny 004.jpg‎   Bunny 22.jpg‎   Bunny 19.jpg‎  


  5. #4584
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When you lay your money down, you want good service. You want the best nut you've ever had. Bunny provides that kind of service.

    These pictures were taken about a month ago. Bunny was wearing a bandage and makeup. Bunny seems to take good care of herself. She is one of the better dressers on Broadway. Her weight does sometime fluctuate, however I have never known her to be dirty or stinky. I did hear that Bunny had been pistol whipped by a boyfriend.

    Keep in mind, in real life. YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Pictures 2, 9 and 10 are hot, nice job!

  6. #4583

    What a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When you lay your money down, you want good service. You want the best nut you've ever had. Bunny provides that kind of service.

    These pictures were taken about a month ago. Bunny was wearing a bandage and makeup. Bunny seems to take good care of herself. She is one of the better dressers on Broadway. Her weight does sometime fluctuate, however I have never known her to be dirty or stinky. I did hear that Bunny had been pistol whipped by a boyfriend.

    Keep in mind, in real life. YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    This one is a natural beauty and obviously athletic, which means she could be so higher up on life's ladder rung. Hope she gets there. Pretty.

  7. #4582

    Re: Bunnie or Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up Tuesday right off Atlantic and at first I thought it was someone else due to all those cuts on her neck and face. Just a real knocker on her eye brow but indeed it was her, very nice attitude and very friendly. And everything is covered. Rent a room we went and CBJ and doggy to finish off but place was a horror scene. But she did eased my thoughts with her charming personality. Room fee. 15, her chrg'40...
    When you lay your money down, you want good service. You want the best nut you've ever had. Bunny provides that kind of service.

    These pictures were taken about a month ago. Bunny was wearing a bandage and makeup. Bunny seems to take good care of herself. She is one of the better dressers on Broadway. Her weight does sometime fluctuate, however I have never known her to be dirty or stinky. I did hear that Bunny had been pistol whipped by a boyfriend.

    Keep in mind, in real life. YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bunny 003.jpg‎   Bunny 002.jpg‎   Bunny 02.jpg‎   Bunny 03.jpg‎   Bunny 04.jpg‎  

    Bunny 42.jpg‎   Bunny 24.jpg‎   Bunny 14.jpg‎   Bunny 98.jpg‎   Bunny 01.jpg‎  


  8. #4581

    Bunnie or bunny

    Picked her up Tuesday right off Atlantic and at first I thought it was someone else due to all those cuts on her neck and face. Just a real knocker on her eye brow but indeed it was her, very nice attitude and very friendly. And everything is covered. Rent a room we went and CBJ and doggy to finish off but place was a horror scene. But she did eased my thoughts with her charming personality. Room fee. 15, her chrg'40. Back to Pennsylvania I went. LEO was everywhere but you just got to b Kool about doubleing back and forth right in front of them without any problems. Fucked up thing is I almost made my turn onto brdway but caught yellow light and stopped. I was to far ahead so I backed up not knowing this stupid muddafuckah name "CamdenPoliceCar" was on my ass. Then he decides to blow his sirens to let me know I'm backing back to close to his front bumper. Like really, get the efff of my space. Light turned green and off I went on Broadway. Smh.

  9. #4580

    Cheyenne & Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    A BBBJ CIM with a spit is just fine with me. After I am done with it, I don't care what she does with it, it's hers.
    IMHO, girl on girl pictures among street walkers are not meant to demonstrate a sexual preference. Lacking a male participant to display their talents on, the girl on girl action are meant to display their willingness to provide a number of freaky perversions.

    Girls willing to perform on each other in this manner will surely be capable of any satisfying most normal request. You would think, swallowing wouldn't be a problem. However, swallowing may be perceived as a health risk.

    IMHO, turning down a BBBJCIM w / a spit from either one of these girls would be an act of madness.

    YMMV.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angie & Cheyenne 03.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 11.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 13.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 005.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 007.jpg‎  

    Angie & Cheyenne 003.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 004.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 006.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 17.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 16.jpg‎  


  10. #4579

    Angela and Cheyenne – CIM vs COF

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGlia  [View Original Post]
    ...She does not swallow, which is ok but wanted others to know. Or maybe she does for more?? I don't know...
    To swallow or not to swallow, that is the question. Angie is usually a nice date. Her BBBJ can be phenomenal. The truth is, I cannot remember if she is a swallower or not. The more important issue to me is whether she catches and stays in there for the duration. A BBBJ CIM with a spit is just fine with me. After I am done with it, I don't care what she does with it, it's hers. She can bounce it on her tonsils, toss it to and fro, take it, bake it, shake it and cook it in a cake for all I care.

    Most girls will suck it to completion and then spit. Very few will swallow. What I don't like are those girls who hop off midstream, right when it's getting good. It is to that end that I would like to re-address my report on Cheyenne.

    My review on Cheyenne may have been miss leading. She is definitely a CIM w / a spit kind of a gal. I startled her; she wasn't ready for that first shot. She immediately came back and was immediately hit with number two on the cheek and number three across her face. Through it all, she held on to my dick. Once I was done and the damage was done, she moved in and cleaned me with her tongue, before leaving for a spit. It wasn't until she had clean herself and me that she returned to join me in a nice healthy laugh. I was a little surprised myself; I am not big into the whole cum on face scene. Cum on face is not something I do on a regular bases. I have nothing against it. It's just not my thing.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: In case anyone is wondering, Angie wasn't there for the finish. Angie opted to leave right after the photo session. She said she wasn't feeling well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angie & Cheyenne 001.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 002.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 85.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 90.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 92.jpg‎  

    Angie & Cheyenne 01.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 98.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 12.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 04.jpg‎   Angie & Cheyenne 05.jpg‎  


  11. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by LFrancis24  [View Original Post]
    I am going to cmd right now to search. I will report back.
    She's usually between Chestnut and Atlantic.

  12. #4577

    Ok ok

    I am going to cmd right now to search. I will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    These were taken a week or so before the police shootings. Before my trip to Houston.

    "Oh god, it's..." Chi whispered, and I felt her hot breath on my dick.

    She lowered her head, and wrapped her lips around the tip of my dick, kissing it gently. I let out a slight groan, closed my eyes, and leaned my head back on the pillow. It has been awhile and I had almost forgotten how nice a pair of lips and a good BBBJ could feel.

    Chi paused briefly, but quickly resumed, taking the head of my dick into her mouth. She roamed with her tongue in circles around the head, curious, and playful. Her lips slid down my shaft, until half was inside her throat. I felt my toes tingle, and I gripped her hair, gently guiding her up and down. She followed my guidance, and bobbed up and down on my dick. Chi grabbed the bottom of my dick, and started pumping, in addition to the motion of her lips. I couldn't help moaning with pleasure.

    Encouraged by my obvious approval, Chi continued to run her tongue up the length of my dick. A tingling spread down to my toes. She took the head of my dick back in her mouth, and used her tongue to continue massaging the underside. She was being playful. Soon the playfulness faded.

    I couldn't take it anymore. I let go of her head, and gripped the blanket of the bed. Hot energy ran through my dick, numbing my mind.

    A wade of cum blasted into Chi's mouth, and her eyes opened wide in surprise. She yelped, and pulled her head back. The second jet of cum landed on her cheek, and she flinched, which was fortunate, because the next rope landed straight across her left eye.

    Chi looked up at me, cum covering her face, with just one eye open. She looked so surprised. We both couldn't help but burst out laughing.

    CookyJar.

  13. #4576

    Chi – Good to the very last drop.

    These were taken a week or so before the police shootings. Before my trip to Houston.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    On the Camden side, things looked ok for the past several weeks. I saw very little LE activity on Broadway since the recent Dallas and Baton Rouge killings of LE.
    "Oh god, it's..." Chi whispered, and I felt her hot breath on my dick.

    She lowered her head, and wrapped her lips around the tip of my dick, kissing it gently. I let out a slight groan, closed my eyes, and leaned my head back on the pillow. It has been awhile and I had almost forgotten how nice a pair of lips and a good BBBJ could feel.

    Chi paused briefly, but quickly resumed, taking the head of my dick into her mouth. She roamed with her tongue in circles around the head, curious, and playful. Her lips slid down my shaft, until half was inside her throat. I felt my toes tingle, and I gripped her hair, gently guiding her up and down. She followed my guidance, and bobbed up and down on my dick. Chi grabbed the bottom of my dick, and started pumping, in addition to the motion of her lips. I couldn't help moaning with pleasure.

    Encouraged by my obvious approval, Chi continued to run her tongue up the length of my dick. A tingling spread down to my toes. She took the head of my dick back in her mouth, and used her tongue to continue massaging the underside. She was being playful. Soon the playfulness faded.

    I couldn't take it anymore. I let go of her head, and gripped the blanket of the bed. Hot energy ran through my dick, numbing my mind.

    A wade of cum blasted into Chi's mouth, and her eyes opened wide in surprise. She yelped, and pulled her head back. The second jet of cum landed on her cheek, and she flinched, which was fortunate, because the next rope landed straight across her left eye.

    Chi looked up at me, cum covering her face, with just one eye open. She looked so surprised. We both couldn't help but burst out laughing.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cheyenne 001.jpg‎   Cheyenne 002.jpg‎   Cheyenne 87.jpg‎   Cheyenne 91.jpg‎   Cheyenne 003.jpg‎  

    Cheyenne 006.jpg‎   Cheyenne 007.jpg‎   Cheyenne 008.jpg‎   Cheyenne 005.jpg‎   Cheyenne 009.jpg‎  


  14. #4575

    T or Tammy

    Was getting ready to make my turn onto Everett and so I did. Parked my vehicle. Next thing you know. SW is running up behind me pointing and frantically saying. "that dude try to rape me! I thought she was trying to set me up but after kindly calming her down. I went back to the trailer lot where her job was taking place and was expecting to see some suckas' jumping out the wood work but she was right. All her shit was scattered on the gravel lot. She was wearing a nice blue jeans / pants kinda with a white top on. She had gotten a cut ontop her right shin below her knee cap. I believe that asshole was driving something similar to a Nissan Minivan QUEST. I'm sure of. When I pulled into Everett it startled his ass. And nope she didn't want to go on a date. Crazy ass young black dude trying to get some the hard suckyish way. Just pay!. I called her phone to see if he would answer it but it wasn't ringing. Probably destroyed it quick. But I google her number and it's up there and she's legit. 856-842-4477.

  15. #4574

    Molissa aka Carey

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is! These were taken around the 1st week of June. I saw her out in May, but missed the scoop.

    Bunny can hold her owe, but she is no match for Angie when it comes to BBBJs. I once did a double with Angie and Dyan, and Angie reminded me of Dyan when she was in her prime. She takes a great deal of pride in what she's doing.

    CookyJar.
    I was there last Friday morning early on my way to Coatesville PA' and low and behold I saw molissa or Carey there on brdway just passed Atlantic with a friend wearing black pants and did turn around and she hopped right in. She looks like she still got some "junknthetrunk" but that BBBJ is up there. This lady actually didn't bother asking / jestured for any cup or paper towel. She swollowed up everything that early Friday morning. . unbelievable but there were a lot up and down brdway that Thursday night into Friday morning. This Friday is a must.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape