Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1242
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #642

    Competion trashing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...8-3512/1/95243

    This girl did look kinda interesting. Until I read those nasty comments. Either somebody didn't like her attitude and they wanted to make her look bad, by putting those nasty comments. So that people would believe it and not go see her. Or the scary thing is, it might be true. Has anyone on here really ventured and found out about her?? Hopefully she's not really a tranny, like that comment says. And hopefully the other thing ain't true either!!
    I didn't see any reviews a few weeks ago, when she appeared in BP, so called at 5 pm. She said she was available for 7 pm, so called back a few times at 6:45,7, 7:30, no answer, instead went to Envelope in Worcester for a FS visit. Desire satisfied (just not by a blonde).

  2. #641

    Is this true?? LOL. Hopefully NOT. Read Comments in her ad link!!

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...8-3512/1/95243

    This girl did look kinda interesting. Until I read those nasty comments. Either somebody didn't like her attitude and they wanted to make her look bad, by putting those nasty comments. So that people would believe it and not go see her. Or the scary thing is, it might be true. Has anyone on here really ventured and found out about her?? Hopefully she's not really a tranny, like that comment says. And hopefully the other thing ain't true either!!

  3. #640

    Has anybody tried this one

    She's been posting for a while and I want to give it a try but it seems to good to be true. Anyone taking the plunge?

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...o-toe/35187142

  4. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info on the robbery, I guess I'm glad she blew me off again today. I tried to set something up with early morning last Monday we were suppose to connect and she blew me off, I was pissed, then she has the nerve to send me a text 10 hrs later "Hey Babe" She tried to explain that she had phone issue and not be an ass about it as I do not know the circumstance so I replied, well isn't that just my luck that you had phone issue and could not get back to me but you were able to post twice on BP. (unlikely story) So we kind of let it go that I'd call her again to reschedule, So I let her know Friday that was looking for a connection this morning around 9:30 - 10:00 , her reply was "Sure Babe", so Today I texted her at 8:00 no reply, 8:30 no reply, 9:00 no reply, 9:30 she replies "hi", then nothing What a waste of freaking time, if you're not going to be able to provide then say so, so I can make other arrangements. WHAT A WASTE!
    He clarified it was a different girl. I've dreamt of her twice. No issues.

  5. #638

    Tasha

    Thanks for the info on the robbery, I guess I'm glad she blew me off again today. I tried to set something up with early morning last Monday we were suppose to connect and she blew me off, I was pissed, then she has the nerve to send me a text 10 hrs later "Hey Babe" She tried to explain that she had phone issue and not be an ass about it as I do not know the circumstance so I replied, well isn't that just my luck that you had phone issue and could not get back to me but you were able to post twice on BP. (unlikely story) So we kind of let it go that I'd call her again to reschedule, So I let her know Friday that was looking for a connection this morning around 9:30 - 10:00 , her reply was "Sure Babe", so Today I texted her at 8:00 no reply, 8:30 no reply, 9:00 no reply, 9:30 she replies "hi", then nothing What a waste of freaking time, if you're not going to be able to provide then say so, so I can make other arrangements. WHAT A WASTE!

  6. #637

    Tasha. Quick clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    I've been in game a while and have lurked here a while too. Just recently started posting. That said, I see you guys talking about Tasha from Fitchburg. I've been robbed three times in my tenure and she was the first. Mind you this was 2 years ago but I dreamed she lifted my wallet and credit cards on me. I believe she runs with a bunch of idiots in Fitchburg. If you're smart you will probably be fine, but don't get careless she has sticky fingers. My warning to you. And advice. Don't bother. Find a legit provider. Maybe times have changed but a leopard doesn't change spots.
    Guys. Just realized you were talking about another girl. The girl I'm talking about is the one with stars down her back and writing on her side. Apparently has changes names. This girl used to call herself Tasha in link below. I don't have experience with the dirty blonde you guys were talking about. Apologize for confusion.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...ctive/35490750

  7. #636

    Tasha: Warning

    I've been in game a while and have lurked here a while too. Just recently started posting. That said, I see you guys talking about Tasha from Fitchburg. I've been robbed three times in my tenure and she was the first. Mind you this was 2 years ago but I dreamed she lifted my wallet and credit cards on me. I believe she runs with a bunch of idiots in Fitchburg. If you're smart you will probably be fine, but don't get careless she has sticky fingers. My warning to you. And advice. Don't bother. Find a legit provider. Maybe times have changed but a leopard doesn't change spots.

  8. #635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    OK, how is this.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Those two posts tell me absolutely nothing about her appearance except that she has pock marks. Not sure what your point is.

    Maybe if people took some time and elaborated we'd have clearer pictures. Not that it matters in Fitchburg.
    I think she is a hag. I would not repeat or recommend. I would not even literally dream of seeing K and that is why I am in the minority here.

  9. #634

    Dream I had seen the K today

    Very pleasurable dream experience. Beautiful BBBJCIM, followed by a doggie ramble that I didn't think she was up for. Her squishy keep coming on, so we went for mish.

    All in all I dream that woman can at #$K with the best of them. 2 msog very little money, I left happy.

  10. #633

    Two Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Then again note that I am in the minority here (given all the those who would even think to see K).
    Those two posts tell me absolutely nothing about her appearance except that she has pock marks. Not sure what your point is.

    Maybe if people took some time and elaborated we'd have clearer pictures. Not that it matters in Fitchburg.

  11. #632

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Have to agree, pictures are old, would say she is more towards the" plain " look. I visited for a BBBJCIM, she was enthusiastic, didn't complain that I took a while. Skill is above average, there are too many fish in the sea, more than likely wouldn't return, but I would also not say "don't go".
    I had a recent first visit with Tasha and opted for a BBBJWCIM. She's a nice gal and to me is pretty attractive. Her skill was good at the start but she only used one technique for the whole duration, which got kinda boring. Her boobs are a good handful and weren't as droopy as TER and others reported them to be. I may or may not return, depending on if I'm in the area.

  12. #631

    I concur on Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    She is not 9/9. I would rate her 6/7. 5. A 6 on looks due to greasy hair, a few zits on face, smoker and she is a little over her picture weight. A good performer though. All of the acronyms are there except: MSOG, greek, and COF. Note that I appear to be much more conservative than most on this forum (e. G. Jessie's face).Spill.
    Have to agree, pictures are old, would say she is more towards the" plain " look. I visited for a BBBJCIM, she was enthusiastic, didn't complain that I took a while. Skill is above average, there are too many fish in the sea, more than likely wouldn't return, but I would also not say "don't go".

  13. #630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Jessi. You were warned (posts #528 and #547))

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jessi over the weekend. I have been very curious about her for months now, however her schedule can be booked. I made an initial appointment a few weeks ago. However, when I pulled into her driveway, I saw a woman watering her garden, who I assumed was Jessi. The woman didn't look all that appealing, so I literally turned around and pulled away. Jessi texted me once I was home and said, "that was my neighbor, why did you leave?"


    She opened the door, and I was disappointed. I was expecting a tight bodied, average looking woman with some frizzy hair. She had a decent body, but the face was bad. I'm surprised no one mentioned it in the pm's when I inquired about her.
    .
    Then again note that I am in the minority here (given all the those who would even think to see K).

  14. #629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Tasha in Leominster

    Quote Originally Posted by Mm4228  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? She got a nice review on TER with 9/9 ratings. With only one reviewer.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...-only/34884602
    She is not 9/9. I would rate her 6/7. 5. A 6 on looks due to greasy hair, a few zits on face, smoker and she is a little over her picture weight. A good performer though. All of the acronyms are there except: MSOG, greek, and COF. Note that I appear to be much more conservative than most on this forum (e. G. Jessie's face).

    Spill.

  15. #628

    When you just need to clean the pipes K fits the bill

    There are times in your life that even if you know you will feel bad later for the moment you just need to feel good. Funny how that bad feeling happens pretty quick after some special K.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape