Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 586 to 600 of 1242
-
07-29-16 15:12 #657Senior Member

Posts: 83K
Sorry if I'm an idiot but what does that mean haha. "her squishy kept coming on" ?
Originally Posted by ClitfLicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-16 08:51 #656

Posts: 1286BBW Fitchburg and Gardner
Avoid. Goes by Jasmine says she is GFE, Not even close. Dumpy address in Fitchburg, NO AC. Pics are either fake, or a long time ago. Her mother was there, told me we had to rush, I had already paid for the half, she immediately tried to finish. Avoid at all costs. Can't find her ad now, but one of her pics shows her in a red dress.
-
07-28-16 19:13 #655Senior Member

Posts: 1270Not the same
NPF told me that he was referring to someone else in Winchendon. Not the girl I am inquiring about.
ARG.
Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 18:32 #654Senior Member

Posts: 317Other than massage parlors, I always paid on front. I do not know how you can pull it off asking to pay after.
Originally Posted by LeomNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-16 18:16 #653Senior Member

Posts: 317I tried her and reviewed her #457.
Originally Posted by Memento13
[View Original Post]
Skye.
I want to let you know that I found a very nice gem. I was looking for reviews on the site before and I could not find anyone for a Skye.
So I decided to take it upon myself and find out about her allegations everything that she say in the ad is true it's a very nice time I do not think she'd do any BB.
But I can guarantee you that you still going to have a good dream.
http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...inted/33815386
She is agile I like that.
SePuede.
"Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty".
-
07-27-16 23:27 #652Senior Member

Posts: 473Wasn't she also in Athol? Or is that a different chick?
Originally Posted by NePatsFan2007
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-16 12:56 #651Senior Member

Posts: 82Winchedon
Is thsi the chick Alisha G.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
Used to work out of her house on a main street in Winchedon.
She was great had told me she was recovering heroin addict, was not high the 2 times I saw her.
-
07-27-16 12:46 #650Senior Member

Posts: 1270Found an ad for Winchendon
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...-here/35285798
So, has anyone seen her?
PM if you prefer.
ARG.
Originally Posted by SniffHer
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-16 08:17 #649Senior Member

Posts: 49Makes sense. In one of her bathroom mirror pics you can clearly see a scrawny guy standing to the right. Looks like they both are users and she is supporting the habit. I am curious if she is the same one that used to work out in Winchendon.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-16 07:54 #648Senior Member

Posts: 695Mirror vs non-mirror selfie
The pics in the ad you linked are clearly mirror selfies where the on ARG attached appears to be taken with her arm outstretched with no mirror. That would easily explain the tat appearing to be on different sides.
Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-16 06:46 #647Senior Member

Posts: 427Good Pics. Left? Right?
ARG, Here is a link to a month old ad with a different phone number, but, the goofy large tat is on her opposite side, the right side, not on the left like in your ad's pic. Sorry I have no info on her though. A two cents review ad states she does light verification with a live chat AFF connection, and has conflicting apparent typo phone numbers ending in 7820 and 7208.
Hey, have you seen young and pretty Rosalinda in the last coupla years (I believe she moved on and has been off the market) ?
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...to-do/35241060
Ad: I slept too much the past couple days... and now I cant sleep and have nothing to do.... - 28
Im bored out of my mind..
Im lonely..
And i desperately need someone to come, and get me out of this miserable place!
Serious inquiries only..
****(978)-7820****** My usual # (-0750) is currently not working. I can be reached at (978)-7820 all day today!
Poster's age: 28
Location: fitchburg, Worcester
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 21:27 #646Senior Member

Posts: 43Check report #540 in this thread. I had a good experience with her back in May, but there was a not so good report around the same time.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 17:54 #645Banned Member

Posts: 251Phone number facebooks to a guy probally her bf pics look like her kind of on his facebook.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-16 17:10 #644Senior Member

Posts: 1270Girl with no name
Anyone know anything about this one? Pictures look good but.
Thanks.
ARG.
As much as I love the outdoors and nice weather. It's just too hot to enjoy it today!
I'll be around all day.
Please only contact if your serious!
(978)*0750.
Poster's age: 28.
-
07-26-16 06:53 #643Senior Member

Posts: 826Tasha Today
I'm glad you had no issues, she reach out to me yesterday and was very apologetic, so I caved and agreed to see her this morning.
Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1
[View Original Post]
This is her exact text to me last night " But please give me just this ONE more chance hun & I promiseeee, NOT ONLY will you leave here SOOOOOO MORE THEN HAPPY & SATISFIED, BUT also. Itll be one of the VERY best times you've ever had, with anyone! & I PROMISE I WONTTT let you down tonorro, & that's a FACT!
Big mistake! 1st of all she made me wait 20 minutes, looks where OK, then I gave her donation for all inclusive 1/2 hr, she started with BBBJ which was OK but then she says that FS was going to be an issue, I'm thinking OK here we go, this is going downhill, she stated I was huge but I let her know that I was above average prior to us meeting (even set her pics) and she said that it wouldn't be an issue, so on with cover and attempted MISH, never made anywhere close entry, so back to BBBJ where she took BBBJCIM, door to door 20 minutes, so asked for some donation back as she did not provide what she agreed, her response was "no Indian giver". So I'm glad you guys have made her out to be such a good Time!! What was waste of time, effort and $. 6.

















