Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 500 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3296

    Stephanie

    Stephanie the red head is back from state funded vacation. She was out and about last night and saw a monger pull over and pick her up in the middle of the street. Not smart, there was a lot of LEO out, but hey some people think more with their little head instead of their big one hahahaha. To the guy in the blue truck, be a little smarter next time.

    Saw Lexi last night. Shhe was walking down Westford street yelling and cursing out loud to herself. Avoid at all costs. She is definitely a mental case, and even some of the SW are avoiding her, which is a sign, because a lot of them stick together.

    And in regards to the post about the STD, the one I got a violation for, I didn't know you couldn't do that. It says you can if you have proof by links to internet accessible public records, but when did people post STD records on public internet for all to see? I would like to see such links if possible. I don't think MASS HEALTH has a public STD board you can check to see who has what STD.

    Funny thing is, the person actually told me they have hepatitis. I heard it straight from the horse's mouth and that's good enough for me.

  2. #3295
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #3294
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Sunday when I went to pick-up Binda both her & Lexi were there together, I waved them both off as LE was sitting across the street on Gates off Westford street.
    I have some info about lexi also you
    When I dropped Binda off later two LE vehicles were pulled over with their lights on on Westford street by Nichols giving Lexi a hard time.

    Last night I dropped off Lauren & saw Lexi walking just past Nichols, LE was sitting on the dead end side of Nichols watching her.

    Not saying she is working for or with LE, least not willingly, but LE seems to be watching her very closely, so be careful out there when trying to scoop her, BTW she's a hot mess!
    I have some info on Lexie as well I cannot post it here according to guideline rules trust me you would want to know before picking up private message me for more info it will be worth your while.

  4. #3293

    Be careful with Lexi

    Sunday when I went to pick-up Binda both her & Lexi were there together, I waved them both off as LE was sitting across the street on Gates off Westford street.

    When I dropped Binda off later two LE vehicles were pulled over with their lights on on Westford street by Nichols giving Lexi a hard time.

    Last night I dropped off Lauren & saw Lexi walking just past Nichols, LE was sitting on the dead end side of Nichols watching her.

    Not saying she is working for or with LE, least not willingly, but LE seems to be watching her very closely, so be careful out there when trying to scoop her, BTW she's a hot mess!

  5. #3292

    Brianna

    Decided to give her another go. While she is decent I won't see her again. She is attractive enough and I had no real issues. Just not fun.

  6. #3291

    Gabby

    Met up with Gabby the other day, she has dyed her hair back to red. It was all over my hands when I grabbed it while doing a BBBJ (not to bad when you give her directions). Also did FS and she is cheap. 4 for everything and never complains about time. Not my favorite but works out when your favorite is not available.

  7. #3290

    Vanessa

    Anyone seen Vanessa? Haven't seen her in months. If you have could you share digits please.

  8. #3289

    Saw a lot out today

    On Grand, saw fat Champane (heard she gives good BBBJ with swallow) walking with an unknown brunette WSW. On Westford saw a thick WSW with a star tattoo on her neck. Also saw skinny Lexi acting crazy, saw chubby psycho Lillian (avoid at all costs), skinny Brianna, Lauren in some type of flower print dress, and Danielle looking 10 stars. Danielle was in black top with tight fitting jeans that made her ass look soooo nice. She was nicely done up too make up and all. Heard she does an incredible BBFS with cum in pussy. At the 7/11 saw another WSW, brunette and backpack who I've never seen before. She was definitely working. On Appleton, saw Kayleigh. She was with a group of thugs. She is very skinny now. Guess the drugs are taking their toll.

  9. #3288
    Picture is in the below post, as stated twice was ok last time not so much, pm me if you want her digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    Any idea who she is? She answered my CL ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2105  [View Original Post]
    You have any pics. Of Binda and is she worth seeing? If she is please send me a message with her digits. Thanks. I know almost every girl and not sure I know her, always looking for someone different though.
    I was wondering how are these girls service?

    Dee, good looking girl with a good looking body, charges a lot, carries a weapon, wears black boots a lot.

    Jasmine the black rip-off girl walks Westford & is down by CJ's often.

    Not sure of her name it's Lisa or Christine, tall slender brunette walks Westford, was on crutches one day recently.

    Any info is appreciated.

  10. #3287

    Binda

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Third time I saw Binda was last night, first two times were ok. third time not so much, complained about this that & the other even the amount I paid her which was the same as the last two times which I reminded her of, seems YMMV, I'm not in a rush to repeat, have digits if you want them & I've shared with you before.
    You have any pics. Of Binda and is she worth seeing? If she is please send me a message with her digits. Thanks.

    I know almost every girl and not sure I know her, always looking for someone different though.

  11. #3286

    Binda

    Third time I saw Binda was last night, first two times were ok. third time not so much, complained about this that & the other even the amount I paid her which was the same as the last two times which I reminded her of, seems YMMV, I'm not in a rush to repeat, have digits if you want them & I've shared with you before.

  12. #3285
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    It's not the first time you've asked about themAs for Jen Trant aka Amber, not 100% sure but it could be Larissa but it's hard to tell with out a picture, there is a picture of her in the below post but it is not very clear & can not make out who it is.I recall a black girl named Samantha that was on Cross street that is off Fletcher street, lived in a apt across from St Patricks church, in the post below is her picture.Both are long gone ghosts.
    I know it's not the first time I have mentioned them. Was hoping someone had some new info.

  13. #3284
    Quote Originally Posted by TimS  [View Original Post]
    Back in the 2012-2013 time frame I used to see two of my all time favorites, both from Lowell. One went by the name in her email conversations as "Jen Trant" but she told me her real name was Amber I believe. She was awesome!! After a while she started working at an antique store and that was the last I saw of her before her number went dead. Anyone know her or what happened to her and if she is still around??
    My other ATF is Samantha who lived on Cross St. I've brought her up before and nobody knows what happened to her. Has she reappeared by any chance?? We saw each other quite a bit but ended up having a falling out, but time heals all wounds. Thanks for your help.
    It's not the first time you've asked about them
    Quote Originally Posted by TimS  [View Original Post]
    About 3 or 4 years ago I used to see a girl very regularly. Very down to earth almost nerdy girl, reddish hair, I believe her real name may have been Amber but in her emails her name was "Jen Tran*" Does anyone know what happened to her? Extreme GFE. Man I miss living in Lowell. So many good ones. Another great one was Samantha who lived off of Fletcher. Her number is gone too
    As for Jen Trant aka Amber, not 100% sure but it could be Larissa but it's hard to tell with out a picture, there is a picture of her in the below post but it is not very clear & can not make out who it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Got a Picture of Larissa out walking on Appleton
    I recall a black girl named Samantha that was on Cross street that is off Fletcher street, lived in a apt across from St Patricks church, in the post below is her picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Samantha was my main hook-up
    Not sure if either are the gals you are talking about but if they are they are both long gone ghosts.

  14. #3283

    Jen Trant / Amber / Samantha

    Back in the 2012-2013 time frame I used to see two of my all time favorites, both from Lowell. One went by the name in her email conversations as "Jen Trant" but she told me her real name was Amber I believe. She was awesome!! After a while she started working at an antique store and that was the last I saw of her before her number went dead. Anyone know her or what happened to her and if she is still around??

    My other ATF is Samantha who lived on Cross St. I've brought her up before and nobody knows what happened to her. Has she reappeared by any chance?? We saw each other quite a bit but ended up having a falling out, but time heals all wounds.

    Thanks for your help.

  15. #3282

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbheadz  [View Original Post]
    Kat is the other name she goes by. Does she still have the apartment on Mount Vernon? Where did you run into her? Off Westford? I had her # but it's out of order.
    I ran into her off westford. Yeah, no number atm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape