Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 7496
-
10-21-10 16:10 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 208Hooked up with a Nikki today. Not sure which one. Thin, brown hair, probably mid-twenties, nice enough. Got what I wanted.
Someone asked for a review on BBW Wendy. Her BJ service is decent, 6-7 range, very friendly if that means anything to you. In my experience, since I've been with her, she just walks up to my car expecting a date every time I am out. Not that I care, I just feel like I'm constantly blowing her off.
-
10-21-10 14:13 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 96Damn, Skatar, what time of day do you go out? I was out there Wednesday at lunch time and saw no one. Guess I need to find a different time to go. I'd love to post some reviews if I can ever find anyone.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-10 11:52 #1074Senior Member

Posts: 252I think I saw you out there around 2 walking your pet rat.
Originally Posted by Virgil Dan
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-10 22:51 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 2100Nikki3
Tuesday I called Isabel to see if the digits she gave me worked & they did & yes we did 30 BBBJCIM NQBS, & has been reviewed, said I could give out her digits but only to nice guys, no jerks allowed, you guys are all nice right?
Today Wednesday:
Wendy was out all over the place today, for a larger girl she gets around, backside picture is attached, passed today but think I will get her soon as she has 1 or 2 good reviews.
The blonde sitting down is the same girl with wheel chair Bob from Monday going behind the van post 1065, can anyone tell who she is?
Bumped into Vanessa corner of Union & Gorham, confirmed her numbers, however it's not her phone & so it's hit or miss, she asked for 3 bucks & I gave it to her & she went running after her drug fix waving the money & yelling his name, cute girl but a little ditsy. Picture is on the board.
Nicole/Mkayla was out also, I am making her my next get-up project if we can agree to terms, she also has positive reviews, pictures are on this board.
Nikki4 was at Tedeschi's, has mixed reviews for BBBJ & FS, someone said she rushed & complained about money & then kinda quit on a BBBJ, so not so sure about her. Pictures are on the forum.
The Girl with the blonde hair with the guy both wearing black coats, anyone know her?
I've seen her around a lot & every day she walks down Appleton at the same time with the same guy. I swear she is a SW but not 100% sure, she walks like she has MS or something wrong or out of step if you know what I mean. Picture attached.
The brunette with the gray hoodie with the two guys, I've seen her around a couple of times, not sure if she does dates, anyone know her? I've been at Towers when I saw her come out of the apartments right behind Towers parking lot & get into guys vehicles, but not sure if she is a SW or not. Pictures attached anyone?
Nikki3 I saw out & around as much as Wendy, pictures are attached, girl in green top.
I remember Nikki5 said something about her like don't bother & I should've listened to the advise.
Pick her up & she asks for 50 for a BJ & no friggin way, that should've been my first clue, then 40 nope, settled on 30 & go to a spot.
She asks for money up front & talk her into pay after finish, get going & says she doesn't cim.
I'm like ahhh what do you expect me to do with it & she wants to catch it in a tissue, ask if for 40 she'll do cim & nope, for 50 & it's still no, ask what FS price is & she doesn't do FS.
Just the head is in her mouth & she starts gaggin & I swear she was going to puke on me, if you like your BJ's sloppy wet & shallow this is the girl for you, I had a puddle of her drool on the seat under me.
At about the three minute mark she starts the rushing game, are you ready to cum yet your taking to long common hurry up, I pushed her head down to get it in deeper & she starts using her teeth to scrap me & that's it at about five minutes in I call it quits.
I paid her but I wasn't happy & let her know it & asked if she gets repeat business to which she said yes & gets them off in less than two minutes, told her it was the worst blowjob I ever got & told her to get out, she wanted a ride back & told her to call a cab & left her there.
Perhaps you'll have better luck as always YMMV, but I'll never repeat.
Face: 6-7, body 8, attitude 5, service: 2
Have fun saty safe
-
10-20-10 17:45 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 246Isabel
Met up with Isabel also today, Skatar is right on. Didn't go for the FS to light out. Will hitch up again.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-10 17:11 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 237Ralphy
I do my research too. Since you have at best FOUR reports that have marginally interesting content, I can blissfully ignore your presence.
I'm finding the hours between 2 and 4 to be remarkably devoid of SWs in Lowell lately. Some prospects before 2 seen on several days running.
V
-
10-20-10 06:14 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 252Relax
I do my research before I post anything. You might want to do the same.
Originally Posted by Lb Monger
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-10 11:55 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 356Great pics. You do a great job!
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-10 10:07 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 246Busy boy!
My weren't we a busy guy yesterday. Now I know why I couldn't get in touch with Larissa yesterday, she was out and about. I did the cruise yesterday also but much later. Around 8. No one around. So I took the chance and when over to cupples sq. Picked up a gal named Kelly. Not the brunette Kelly that has been talked about before but a pretty nice blonde with a great rack, all real. Was about a 6.5 on the BJ scale, wanted FS but didn't have the coin on me. Short girl only about 5'2, but I would repeat, macsys
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-10 09:32 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 39Relax
You act like the pussy is going to run away. I'm more worried for their safety. Just relax go do some mongering and post, you will earn your trust.
-
10-19-10 04:28 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 398Ralphy
Ralphy, you must be the kid from the Foxwoods commercial who screams "I am a winner, I am a winner! ". And the other dude who is busting balls because of an effing code, "lighten up Francis. "
I am retired from the hobby but do come here to see what is up on our beloved city streets not to read bitching. These new mongers are doing a great job so ease up, contribute or shut it.
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-10 21:42 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 2100Intel & Information
There were a lot out today & yet I didn't partake of anything, but I did get some digits, Intel, & information for later.
First out I saw the black haired Nikki1 from Cupples Square & Walker Street walking down Westford street, we shouted out hey to each other but that's it, didn't get the opportunity to take a photo.
Girl in the white coat with black hair WSW on the corner of Loring & Westford, I passed a couple of different times, looks like she was waiting for someone, if so she got stood her up as she was out there for at least an hour maybe more.
Passed two little people (midgets) both women, one white one black & all kinds of perverted chit rushed into my head, they were on Westford street between Smith & Nichols streets, & if they had flagged me down you bet your ass I would've stopped. Something about a fantasy flying circus & midget dream I had once!
Saw both Nicole/Mkayla WSW & Nikki3 WSW at Jays passed on both, did not succeed in getting pictures from either, last saw Nicole on Appleton & Nikki3 on Gorham.
Sharon blond WSW MILF type, in black coat, was on Appleton, & at DD, last saw her in a mongers truck driving on South Street at the corner of Appleton.
Picked up Wendy at Jays a larger girl WSW, dirty blonde / light brown hair, got digits and prices, saw her get picked up earlier, pretty girl & nice person, wouldn't allow a picture.
The blond WSW going behind the mivan was at Jays, yelled out to a guy driving up Gorham & he picked her up on Union street, sorry about the bad picture on this one.
Got a Picture of Larissa out walking on Appleton & i think it was Tiffany with her, when I pulled into Haffener’s to get gas she hopped into my car thinking I was looking for a date, honest mistake.
Saw the unknown blond from post 996; WSW older MILF type didn't get another picture.
The blond with the ponytail WSW I've seen around a lot lately, on Appleton, South, I was on Garnet when I took this, yeah I know keep my fingers out of the way. I've never stopped for her to get digits, a date, or info, anyone know her?
The girl in the pink sweater WSW strawberry blond hair, yelled at me when I took the picture at Tedeschi's, I think it's the pregnant girl (less the child) I picked up on post 840, her & I don't get along so well!
Did see two other's but to me I would not stop for them on the corner of Appleton & South streets.
Mary-Jane & Peggy both WSW from post 985 bmilf, both at towers with each other, didn't get another picture, i'm thinking a twofer here!
The last two are Jen & Nikk4 together both WSW, they walked up to me at Towers & asked for a ride to Lawrence street. Got Jens digits & she really does seem a lot happier person. Jen didn't take the ride & I last saw her at Jay's. Nikki4 & I talked a bit on the way, seems a little friendlier than when I first met her, said she likes it when the guys are cute & respectful, told her she's on the to do list which she didn't seem to appreciate, hmmm I wonder if she finds me cute! Dropped her off & went home, didn't get a picture of either one.
So there were at least 18 out today between 12:00 to 2:30, were ˝ month's rents due?
Have fun stay safe.
-
10-18-10 18:17 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 2100Abbr $ code
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
Olepapa.
Originally Posted by Olepapa
[View Original Post]
One is only as good as their last contribuition/post, your contribution about what you term 'stupid code' is perhaps an issue you should take up with Jackson & not with indviual posters. I think most of us understand both the abbreviation codes and using other denominations, & the newbies catch on quick enough, (BTW I am a newbie).
As for trying to get posters to stop using the code, all I can say is good luck with that pal, as not only is that an effort in futility but it's not your job, the only adminstratior here is Jackson, and you can not take any effective action against a poster other than harassment.
With that said, guy I've read your posts & they have good intel & information & are of value, so I know you are better than trying to police this issue.
I was recently reminded by some fellow members as to why I am here on this forum, why are you here? To police it?
Perhaps you'd like to discuss it over a beer, Macsys and I are hooking up soon & I was thinking maybe we could have a Lowell Monger Fest, swap stories, intel & information, digits etc, It's a come one, come all, bring an appetite, a thirst & a LUST FOR WOMEN, with good cheer, good attitude & good disposition, it doesn't matter if you contribute here or else where or on any forum or what board, if you're a senior or regular or a newbie member (like me
)
Anyone interested pm me & I will let you know when & where & if you have any thoughts of where let me know, when is something that I know will be hard to accommodate everyone.
-
10-18-10 15:43 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 246Ralphie3456
Just an FYI guys, if anyone wants to know what's up here this guys getting all pissy about digits I won't share with him because there not mine to share. Some of you might remember the last time we did that what happened, ain't letting that happen again.
-
10-18-10 15:37 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 246Wow
What's. Your problem dude, can't get your own contacts so your busting my balls? Keep it up, know one will share shit with you if they find out what an ass you are
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





