Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 9888
-
07-19-16 12:04 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 834Well unfortunately that link is now dead too.
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-16 11:13 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 889Bad time asian
Can you elaborate why?
-
07-19-16 09:17 #6421Regular Member

Posts: 1Asian
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...-sweet/6016363 toftt and I have to say avoid her. Had a bad experience.
-
07-18-16 21:41 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 13698% or 100%?
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 20:42 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 375This is the Savannah you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...752369/5600023
-
07-18-16 20:33 #6418

Posts: 734Paris
It's the same old story, every smoking hot blonde bombshell on BP that looks TGTBT 98% of the time it is TGTBT and never the blonde bombshell model in the pics!
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 10:07 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 834Proceed with caution, dude. She has reviews. And none are good. They indicate massive upsells for everything, either no blow jobs at all or covered BJs, no kissing at all, bad skin, not the girl in the pics, bait and switch, and mediocre to poor service. Apparently no one who saw her was very pleased with much of anything.
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 10:02 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 257WOW!
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
Good heads up! I always wanted to dream with her cause she has a dynamite ass. But donation is too high and she.
Looks like a mad up seller.
-
07-18-16 07:06 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 228Blast From The Past
Anyone remember Tan Smart Girls on Backpage take a look at this link.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Salo...celina/3263195
And now this one.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Body...-proof/3917909
3 yrs later wow, same girl still at it with added donation and demands, Interesting.
-
07-17-16 20:27 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 112Did not go
No, I didn't go myself, just tried texting to see if she'd write back. She said pics were real but I also doubt it. After the whOle Jacey thing a few weeks ago I'm staying away from hotels in seekonk for now.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-16 19:53 #6413

Posts: 734Paris
Ok, so does that mean you saw her, and if so why not do a report on her performance and what she will and won't do?? You didn't TOFTT if there is no report on what went down, how much she charges, and are her pics real and actually her etc. I doubt those pics are real even if they come up no match in a google or tineye search. CFS? CBJ? DATY? BBBJ? CIM? GFE? DFK? Etc, etc-.
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-16 16:40 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 112Got an appointment right away
No LE check, exchanged 4 or 5 texts, she said come right now. Comfort Inn in seekonk. Head over and get the room number.
Originally Posted by Hopontome
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-16 15:44 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 131I can't find Paris
Has anyone else had this issue? Was going to TOFTT and try Paris even tho I'm pretty sure pics are ttgbt.
Either I don't get thru or she gets as far with "are you LE" and I say "no" and then she is gone.
Trust me I don't look, sound or text like LE.
Weird. Is there a trick to getting thru to her, and if you have, worth all this effort?
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...blonde/5944118
-
07-16-16 09:00 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 834Link was dead.
That link was dead, as so many of those links are after a day or two! But I found a Savannah on backpage, the text of the ad is cut and pasted below. Is that the one? If so, what does her front view (tits!) look like? Thanks.
Savannah 36 dd 160 lbs 5'4 Dominican mami looking to satisfy your needs and pleasure you in between. Call me or text for the time of your life. 8574179028.
Poster's age: 26.
Location: Warwick.
Post I'd: 5909167 rhodeisland.
Originally Posted by FunDomHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 08:45 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 834Alexis?
I like her total cumslut look, LOL! Could you provide a bit more detail? BBBJ? CIM? Fuck? Price? And does she only do car dates or does she have an incall? Because I'm too chicken shit to take them in my car! Thanks.
Originally Posted by XxxAddict
[View Original Post]
















