Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6423
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    This is the Savannah you are looking for.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...752369/5600023
    Well unfortunately that link is now dead too.

  2. #6422

    Bad time asian

    Can you elaborate why?

  3. #6421

    Asian

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...-sweet/6016363 toftt and I have to say avoid her. Had a bad experience.

  4. #6420
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    It's the same old story, every smoking hot blonde bombshell on BP that looks TGTBT 98% of the time it is TGTBT and never the blonde bombshell model in the pics!
    98% or 100%?

  5. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    That link was dead, as so many of those links are after a day or two! But I found a Savannah on backpage, the text of the ad is cut and pasted below. Is that the one? If so, what does her front view (tits!) look like? Thanks.

    Savannah 36 dd 160 lbs 5'4 Dominican mami looking to satisfy your needs and pleasure you in between. Call me or text for the time of your life. 8574179028.

    Poster's age: 26.

    Location: Warwick.

    Post I'd: 5909167 rhodeisland.
    This is the Savannah you are looking for.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...752369/5600023

  6. #6418

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Proceed with caution, dude. She has reviews. And none are good. They indicate massive upsells for everything, either no blow jobs at all or covered BJs, no kissing at all, bad skin, not the girl in the pics, bait and switch, and mediocre to poor service. Apparently no one who saw her was very pleased with much of anything.
    It's the same old story, every smoking hot blonde bombshell on BP that looks TGTBT 98% of the time it is TGTBT and never the blonde bombshell model in the pics!

  7. #6417
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else had this issue? Was going to TOFTT and try Paris even tho I'm pretty sure pics are ttgbt.

    Either I don't get thru or she gets as far with "are you LE" and I say "no" and then she is gone.

    Trust me I don't look, sound or text like LE.

    Weird. Is there a trick to getting thru to her, and if you have, worth all this effort?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...blonde/5944118
    Proceed with caution, dude. She has reviews. And none are good. They indicate massive upsells for everything, either no blow jobs at all or covered BJs, no kissing at all, bad skin, not the girl in the pics, bait and switch, and mediocre to poor service. Apparently no one who saw her was very pleased with much of anything.

  8. #6416
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Tan Smart Girls on Backpage take a look at this link.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Salo...celina/3263195

    And now this one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Body...-proof/3917909

    3 yrs later wow, same girl still at it with added donation and demands, Interesting.
    WOW!

    Good heads up! I always wanted to dream with her cause she has a dynamite ass. But donation is too high and she.

    Looks like a mad up seller.

  9. #6415

    Blast From The Past

    Anyone remember Tan Smart Girls on Backpage take a look at this link.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Salo...celina/3263195

    And now this one.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Body...-proof/3917909

    3 yrs later wow, same girl still at it with added donation and demands, Interesting.

  10. #6414

    Did not go

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so does that mean you saw her, and if so why not do a report on her performance and what she will and won't do?? You didn't TOFTT if there is no report on what went down, how much she charges, and are her pics real and actually her etc. I doubt those pics are real even if they come up no match in a google or tineye search. CFS? CBJ? DATY? BBBJ? CIM? GFE? DFK? Etc, etc-.
    No, I didn't go myself, just tried texting to see if she'd write back. She said pics were real but I also doubt it. After the whOle Jacey thing a few weeks ago I'm staying away from hotels in seekonk for now.

  11. #6413

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    No LE check, exchanged 4 or 5 texts, she said come right now. Comfort Inn in seekonk. Head over and get the room number.
    Ok, so does that mean you saw her, and if so why not do a report on her performance and what she will and won't do?? You didn't TOFTT if there is no report on what went down, how much she charges, and are her pics real and actually her etc. I doubt those pics are real even if they come up no match in a google or tineye search. CFS? CBJ? DATY? BBBJ? CIM? GFE? DFK? Etc, etc-.

  12. #6412

    Got an appointment right away

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else had this issue? Was going to TOFTT and try Paris even tho I'm pretty sure pics are ttgbt.

    Either I don't get thru or she gets as far with "are you LE" and I say "no" and then she is gone.

    Trust me I don't look, sound or text like LE.

    Weird. Is there a trick to getting thru to her, and if you have, worth all this effort?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...blonde/5944118
    No LE check, exchanged 4 or 5 texts, she said come right now. Comfort Inn in seekonk. Head over and get the room number.

  13. #6411

    I can't find Paris

    Has anyone else had this issue? Was going to TOFTT and try Paris even tho I'm pretty sure pics are ttgbt.

    Either I don't get thru or she gets as far with "are you LE" and I say "no" and then she is gone.

    Trust me I don't look, sound or text like LE.

    Weird. Is there a trick to getting thru to her, and if you have, worth all this effort?

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...blonde/5944118

  14. #6410

    Link was dead.

    That link was dead, as so many of those links are after a day or two! But I found a Savannah on backpage, the text of the ad is cut and pasted below. Is that the one? If so, what does her front view (tits!) look like? Thanks.

    Savannah 36 dd 160 lbs 5'4 Dominican mami looking to satisfy your needs and pleasure you in between. Call me or text for the time of your life. 8574179028.

    Poster's age: 26.

    Location: Warwick.

    Post I'd: 5909167 rhodeisland.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunDomHarvey  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her this evening. Was a bad idea, since I need to be up at 6 for a flight, but she served me well. Rode the rodeo like a champ, no DT, good DATY, went over session, but I crossed the finish line twice without her knowing. I think she enjoyed my DATY and size, she had multiples long before me and stayed over time. Asked for. 9, I provided 1 for her eagerness and time. Will repeat.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...69&layout=date

    Stay safe.

  15. #6409

    Alexis?

    I like her total cumslut look, LOL! Could you provide a bit more detail? BBBJ? CIM? Fuck? Price? And does she only do car dates or does she have an incall? Because I'm too chicken shit to take them in my car! Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxAddict  [View Original Post]
    I did a car date with her about a month back. Picked her up from her bf that she says was cool with what she does but did a couple loops to make sure I wasn't being followed and took her to my spot. She was good especially if you like fat asses. I tried meeting with her again but haven't had luck getting a hold of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape