Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,646 to 24,660 of 40009
-
07-19-16 01:29 #15364Senior Member

Posts: 499'entrapment' or not, why is that even a crime?
Originally Posted by AdrickIan
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 23:54 #15363Regular Member

Posts: 2Wasn't aware of forum rules, but yes your names were spot on.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
I'll try and feel out this interesting adventure, truth be told I won't have extravagant stories to tell. It's kind of a mental satisfaction for me to get to that stage where something off the menu suddenly becomes part of the routine. My goal (at least while I'm still in the NW burbs region) is to see how far these MT's are willing to go. So far it seems for a few extra bucks (. 2 . 4) a lot of handsy and mutual touching. Which is really interesting to me (about to get lame), since they are family folk who come to the states to make money and then remit back to their kids back home. One of them even had a kid that was a little bit younger than myself, but she rubbed my balls thoroughly for 10 bucks. Its kind of a conflicting experience LOL.
Anywho, forgot to mention that Sun Spa (Hoffman Estates), another "monger" came in for a 30 min, and the girl had to leave part way through the session to turn up the volume on the music speakers. So yes that place seems to be pretty friendly.
-
07-18-16 22:18 #15362Senior Member

Posts: 1255Nah. Never banned in that area. I'm just a docile old white guy. Never a threat to anybody. Also, I'm very domesticated lately. I'm on the verge of buying a legit shop and giving it to my friend. It will stay legit of course.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
On the earlier conversation, for what it's worth, almost every MT I've met over 30 has kids. I'll say 98%. In that sense, they lead double lives, a little like the double lives we lead. I've had really interesting conversations about my kids and their kids. When this happens, it sort of opens of a dialog and a relaxed level of comfort together. We become people to each other not just pieces of meat. Bob.
-
07-18-16 20:25 #15361Banned Member

Posts: 4190Complaining about white old guys? Bob, were you banned from any of these areas? LOL.
Originally Posted by KongZi
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 20:19 #15360Senior Member

Posts: 218His arrest wasn't for the purposes of making the charge stick
But to stop him from filming their operation while it is was ongoing. The district attorney will not charge the monger mostly likely, so therefore his arrest accomplished exactly what is was suppose to for the police.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
Wired.
-
07-18-16 20:12 #15359Senior Member

Posts: 218E6671, its not entrapment cause you, the monger, got in your car, drove to the trap
Spot, parked your car, went in and when confronted with a obvious act that is against the law, solicitation for the purposes of prostitution, you the monger, did not immediately get off the table, tell her you were the wrong type of massage parlor, put your clothes on and leave. These guys stayed, engaged in incriminating conversations probably like does that include a CBJ or BBBJ, etc and that's how you get arrested. It's the same principal of the law that allows law enforcement to open up and sell dope, open a pawn shop that accepts stolen merchandise or operate a DUI checkpoint, the police didn't make you a dope fiend, a thief or pour alcohol down you throat.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
There is a difference between the act of getting arrested, the state's attorney charging you with a crime and you being convicted by a judge or jury. Most mongers will take the fine and diversion (stay out of trouble and the charge wlll be expunged) versus a trial. Its what the government is counting on, after all you would need to a monger with nothing to lose, personally and professionally, to take a case to trial, even then your lawyer will never allow you to testify.
Wired.
-
07-18-16 20:03 #15358Senior Member

Posts: 324Location
Saint Chuck, long time monger, seldom poster. , lack of funds, as left me in a holding pattern (massage porn works wonders) lately, but I've been almost everywhere throughout the burbs and some city spots as well, great question where's a spa in Hoffman Estates??
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 19:52 #15357Senior Member

Posts: 218KongZi, welcome to the forum
Damn, is everyone complaining about old white guys, sheesh. LOL, kinda. The demographic here is mostly married men, mostly 40 years of age and higher however the game changer for you is that you are Asian, therefore, you will never considered to be the police, even on a first time visit, so we will have to enjoy your posts but its unlikely we will be able to duplicate your experiences unless we make multiple visits.
Originally Posted by KongZi
[View Original Post]
However, do post about your experiences as the forum is for sharing, so thanks for sharing and please do so again.
Wired.
-
07-18-16 19:14 #15356Senior Member

Posts: 891Location
I go to a bunch of different AMP's so I can guess 2 of the AMP's you are talking about. It might help everybody out if you put the names of the AMP's in the report. Streamwood, Trinity? Roselle Road, Healing Power? Hoffman Estates, I didn't even know there was an AMP in Hoffman Estates. SaintChuck
Originally Posted by KongZi
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 18:43 #15355Senior Member

Posts: 653Guess it boils down to what "induces" means. Not buying it.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 17:06 #15354Senior Member

Posts: 442Entrapment
The definition of Entrapment is "A practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal act that the person would not likely otherwise commit" What they did does fit the definition of Entrapment. How could the police prove the person arrested intended to receive sexual services. This however does not help out the person arrested. Plain and simple, police lie and the courts will always believe them before a common citizen. The prosecuting attorney will swear that the person arrested initiated the solicitation. They will not bother trying to prove intent unless he had incriminating evidence like a box of condoms and a list of Spas indicating who puts out and who does not.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 13:29 #15353Senior Member

Posts: 653Entrapment
My own personal thinking is that it would not be entrapment.
Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy
[View Original Post]
If you walk into any spa, Euro or otherwise and a girl you DON'T know offers you "full sex for $200" up front and you agree, how is that entrapment? Did you not have the choice to say "no" and walk out? Did you not have the choice to say "I just want a therapeutic massage"?
If I walked into a spa and before I even get into a room a girl asks if I want full sex for $200 I am out of there in a heartbeat. If you did agree, you deserve to be arrested for stupidity.
AJ.
-
07-18-16 11:06 #15352Senior Member

Posts: 222Glenview-years ago
Does anybody remember when this happened at a spa in Glenview several years ago? The big difference was that it was originally an American staff, and undercover were also American. But if you went to an Asian parlor on Archer and suddenly saw an entire Caucasian staff, that would be a red flag. I think if you negotiated on the phone and then showed up, you might still get popped. I refuse to believe that they let those who did not negotiate leave, maybe a few to add to their credibility.
.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-16 10:45 #15351Regular Member

Posts: 2NW Burb Spa's
Hey folks, recent lurker, recent adventurer.
Just wanted to drop a report on several experiences (all very YMMV).
Not sure what the demographic here is, but I used the "innocent little brother card" with a lot of the MT's I visited in the NW burbs area (So far hit Schaumburg, Streamwood, Roselle).
These are definitely not advertised as monger-friendly places, and a lot of the ladies said they went to work there solely because of the "legitimacy" in suburban parlors. Since I'm a first timer, I wanted to test the waters. Strict Disclaimer YMMV fasho.
Hoffman Estate AMP Grand opening as listed on Craigslist - 2 ladies, both middle aged, very strong massage, on the flip nothing, but after she got close and I gave out a moan, she got closer. Started using acupressure on all the right places, told me next time to come back for the good stuff (spent half an hour complaining about old white guys (sorry dudes) but decided to give the little guy a whirl for like 30 minutes). Damage was just house plus tips. So 1. 0? Is that how you guys do it? LOL.
Streamwood super advertised place with babes. Definitely babes, definitely advertised as straightlaced, definitely like to tease, only rubbed the family gems did not go for the pull up bar (she was "tired" after massaging me) gave her a massage afterwards and exchanged numbers. Again YMMV, I'm 25, single, and a 6'2 Asian with a professional degree so maybe she's a gold-digger idk still liked my balls rubbed for 90 min house rate.
Roselle Road shady looking place with cop stickers all over. Lady was not good looking so I left but definitely a place for mongers to find satisfaction saw a nice Benz sitting out front (definitely not the MT's because of the kid's highschool stickers on the back).
No names since all conversations were done in Chinese.
-
07-18-16 08:53 #15350Senior Member

Posts: 153
Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing getting guys busted quickly is important in this sort of operation. Maybe if you fend off opening sex negotiations she will send you away so she doesn't have to spend 30 minutes giving you a masssage. I'm saying as a strategy just say no if they open with negotiations. Feel out the massage and negotiate again on the flip.Over the course of the operation, several men walked out, either because they were looking for legitimate massages












Reply With Quote






