Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,681 to 16,695 of 30759
-
07-16-16 16:24 #14079Senior Member

Posts: 849Yup this provider is hot! All real pics in ad. Been with her before, all covered.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
Rus.
-
07-16-16 15:23 #14078Senior Member

Posts: 102Yes, I go by to see her every now and then. She's pretty and her massage was relaxing for me. Nice HJ at the end. I think you'll like it if you go.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 14:59 #14077Senior Member

Posts: 642Anna
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...or-you/5463966
Originally Posted by TheWarriorz
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 13:42 #14076Senior Member

Posts: 70What was the total
Very nice! I'm going to see her today and jr is soo excited. What was the total cost if I may ask?
Originally Posted by EmSee
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 12:10 #14075Regular Member

Posts: 2Is she coming back?
Is your main girl coming back? If so what does she offer you if you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 07:15 #14074Senior Member

Posts: 1243Thanks for TOFTT
And reporting about your time. That is what this forum is for.
Originally Posted by Bono888
[View Original Post]
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
07-16-16 05:27 #14073Banned Member

Posts: 3Link to her ad?
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 05:27 #14072Senior Member

Posts: 70Leah Cox
Any of you guys checked out Leah Cox from Wahiawa yet? I will try to go soon but hope I could get any info such as how she looks, rate, etc. Thanks in advance and I will post after I go.
-
07-16-16 03:59 #14071Banned Member

Posts: 125Anna
What kind of service did you get? Anything bb or all covered?
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 03:26 #14070Senior Member

Posts: 296Thai Pattaya Anna
Which one is Anna?
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-16 01:18 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 642Anna
Finally was able to schedule with her this time in Hawaii. Always liked her cleavage shots. Well like all have said, cute / pretty, petite and soft, shaved, nice cherrys on enhanced soft cees. She is soooo sooo nice to be with. Conversation, her demenor, her sensual style, moans, I could go on and on and sound like her boyfriend. Get her while she is here is you haven't tried, you should. If you've been, repeat.
-
07-15-16 21:32 #14068Senior Member

Posts: 185Commitment
Sorry to hear your story but the reality is these woman are looking for a guy to marry so they can get out of their current life style. Even if she likes you but you are not able to take her out of her life style she may take a offer from someone else that she may not like as much but willing to marry her or take care of her. I'm sure no girl enjoy what they are doing and will settle for a comfortable life as a house wife. That may be the case with the girl who won't respond to your text. She found someone who will commit to her 100%. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you. Seem you were very generous and nice to them.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-16 20:35 #14067Senior Member

Posts: 1253It's a two way street. As much as we'd like to think that we have a relationship, and in the very rare case some have, the majority of these encounters are a business transaction. We pay, they provide a service. I had one ATF (cute haole girl), who I saw whenever she came to town. We did overnight sessions, I'd travel to her home base and see her. On her birthday, I took her out to Mastro's Steak house, and bought her a bunch of gifts. She probably received 30% of my hobby expenditures. After 4 years she suddenly retired. I haven't gotten a response to any message or any contact since.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
I had another middle age Chinese woman who I followed from AMP to AMP, eventually, I would only see her at her home. I always saw her twice a month. She gave a good massage w / HE. I never saw her naked or had FS with her. I'd often stay for dinner or have drinks with her friends that came over when I was there. One day after I left, she texted me that I was cheap and should pay more next time. WTH, I always paid her $150 for the session and brought over food and drink. Have never been back.
-
07-15-16 19:51 #14066Banned Member

Posts: 442Ha ha. Why are we so greedy. We should take care of our regulars but the monger in us wants new meat. Hate to think about the thousands of dollars wasted on shifty massages, but the thrill of the hunt is too powerful.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-16 18:49 #14065Senior Member

Posts: 46Kapolei girl
Which girl moved to Kapolei and doesn't she provide HJ. Can PM me if you don't want to share on board. Mahalos.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






