Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 16,696 to 16,710 of 30759
-
07-15-16 18:40 #14064Senior Member

Posts: 1253I've experienced the Feast and Famine syndrome too. At one time, I had so many girls in rotation, that it was pushing the budget over the line. But they all eventually leave or retire. I've always tried to sample some new provider every once in a while keep back filling the stable.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-16 18:31 #14063Banned Member

Posts: 442Sad times
In a rut. All my go to girls gone. My main girl in Thailand. My second favorite "retired". Third favorite moved to Kapolei. Two different favorites disappeared, never to be seen again. No one out there that I want to give repeat business to. Lots of HE available but trying to find the peer-reviewed combination of looks, massage skill, and "extras" is tough to find. Should have been more thankful when ihad 4 or 5 different girls in my rotation. Oh well. The search continues. Good hunting guys.
-
07-15-16 18:17 #14062Banned Member

Posts: 442She was a lot bigger than the pic Nikki sent me but she had cut face, was super cool and I left "happy". Repeat? Maybe.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-16 16:13 #14061Senior Member

Posts: 193Cute asian
Stay away from this one. Took the plunge there other day thinking will get a cute girl. I was wrong. If that is the girl in the pic. It was taking 5 years ago and 40 pounds less. Massage was lame and HE was like like a jackhammer. Left $ will not repeat.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-16 15:29 #14060Senior Member

Posts: 102Christina??
Any info or reviews on her?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5683309359.html
-
07-15-16 13:56 #14059Senior Member

Posts: 362Emma Thai Pattaya
Emma, started off looking quite hot and literally just let herself go. She probably gained 30 pounds since I saw her for the first time when she came into action after a special phone call from Nikki. Fake tits, kid stretched stomach, tats all over (yes even under the clothing area) no further comment on how I know. She will not allow FS that's 100% a no go. Drives a large Armada I think but it is a huge SUV and her boy is probably now 8 or so? Just not the type for me anyway but to each his own. Fake tits, fake hair, appears to have lots of baggage IMHO and I am not there for psychiatric reasons having to play and figure out mind games, rather play Pokemon Go LOL.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
As for Jessie she was there initially with Nikki, left to go work at Tanaya place on Kapiolani and is now back here with Nikki. Her massive tits aren't all they appear to be, large masses of soft and I do mean soft real flesh, laying on her back they simply fall to her side (again no comment on how I know this-sorry). She is quite nice and very pleasant conversation but she is more of a carefree person and doesn't like to be tied down. She loves to travel and just enjoy life.
As for Nikki, play can be had, I've had but she is mostly into pleasing the man if you know what I mean. She will / did allow me just a couple of times to play with her but from history I think she might play for the other team or bat for both sides.
Stay strong my fellow mongers.
007.
-
07-15-16 02:20 #14058Senior Member

Posts: 677Fingers
Zip, better no fall a sleep, or your ass be up the creek, only if she rim.
Originally Posted by DowntownZippy
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-16 01:40 #14057Senior Member

Posts: 1243Best Asain {sic} style massage
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5683106766.html
Cute girl in the photo. No hits on Google images or Tineye. Phone number doesn't turn up on Google as a known operation, either. Anyone have information on this spot?
Jan Fortifore.
-
07-14-16 20:07 #14056Regular Member

Posts: 8Does she play?
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 18:19 #14055Senior Member

Posts: 2535Emma
I guess no one wants to believe me but it's okay. Yes I don't get play, yes you all may think I'm just shooting down Thai Pattaya but I'm telling you that girl is huge and I don't mean her tits. Nikki sent me a picture of her and I was stoked till I saw her in person. If she can lose all that weight in a month the. Yes she is one I would love to bang. Jessie is the one to see. Who will you believe brother with 2 post or I with almost a thousand and I don't lie. I just wish Nikki would give me play. I know why Nikki will not give me play and it goes way way back but that is dumb because that is so long time history. Let it go Nikki, everyone is posting about you so it doesn't matter what happened almost 7-10 years ago. Be happy I tell you the truth and I don't lie to you. Better to know the truth then be lied to.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 18:04 #14054Banned Member

Posts: 442Looks like Emma. Cool local girl. PM you more info.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 17:57 #14053Senior Member

Posts: 50Anna Pattya
Got to agree Bro. She hot hot hot. I like a petite on a girl. She is small and wow, wow, wow on a body. I had a same experience like you good massage and great the ending. I want to going back and see if I can get a Russian. Thanks for the info Bro.
Originally Posted by Zzzzzzz
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 17:06 #14052Senior Member

Posts: 1360Thanks
I was waiting for another appointment one day and saw that sexy lady come downstairs to get food and was wondering where she worked in the building. Now I know. Thanks!
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-16 16:54 #14051Senior Member

Posts: 895Thai Pattaya
Damn, what is the name of the girl in the top picture of this ad?
She looks seriously hot, reminds me of how Stacy used to look at Thai Hawaiian back when Nikki worked there as well.
Does she play?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...271560/6359113
-
07-14-16 15:40 #14050Senior Member

Posts: 25Beena
IMO you won't find a more attractive MT at the Century Center. Sweet heart of a woman. If you get any play you are a rare specimen. She is married.










Reply With Quote





