Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1816

    Anyone recognize her?

    Been on a break just now returning and found this post though it's long gone. She sent me a couple pix and I am considering toftt but thought I'd see first if anyone recognizes her. Thanks in advance and stay safe. PB.

    Playtime. - w4 m (Woonsocket).

    Rhode Island: Rhode Island.

    Age: 47.

    Hi. I'm hosting at my place in Woonsocket to men over 40. I'm blonde. 5'5. A little extra but who doesn't like that. LOL. I'm into a variety of fun. Not to real kink though. I'm discreet and no BS. You b the same. My place only. In responding please put your age.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1450326329220.jpg‎   IMG_20160624_181109.jpg‎  

  2. #1815

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    She's just a glorified SW with a smart phone trying to make more money. Whatever amount she is asking just know that she WILL do it for less. Are you planning on a car date? That's probably the quickest easiest and cheapest way. I know I wouldn't get a room or invite her back home that's for sure.
    She's been texting me a lot lately, I haven't gone to see her in awhile, the videos she's been posting on fb lately she seems like she is always on drugs. I am a little afraid to chance it again, nice girl but I think she's gone over the edge (unfortunately).

  3. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    She hit one of my adds today. Has anyone one else seen her? 401-xxx-0178 fedhill area.

    deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.
    Picture on left I got via craigslist from a girl saying she was from Taunton. Interesting.

  4. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    She hit one of my adds today. Has anyone one else seen her? 401-xxx-0178 fedhill area.

    deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.
    Deanna, I went to meet her at her place she had me wait 20 minutes while she walked around her apartment on her phone and speaking with other cars that were pulling up. I had to get out of there, never doing the out thing again. The other girl, first pic, I saw her I think when she just started and it was bad. I think she was nervous. But I specified as I always do, that our time must not be rushed I like to slow placed. Didn't happen. Supposedly her kid was sick and home alone so she had to rush, which may be true. But I told her we would never be meeting again. Your mileage may vary. The action on CL has been very sad for me for a while. Idk if my posts are not attention grabbing, or things are just slow. Good luck, message me if you would like to share some info please and thank you.

  5. #1812
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #1811

    RE: Aly Belle

    She's just a glorified SW with a smart phone trying to make more money. Whatever amount she is asking just know that she WILL do it for less. Are you planning on a car date? That's probably the quickest easiest and cheapest way. I know I wouldn't get a room or invite her back home that's for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownForKitty  [View Original Post]
    So while I'm not new I know I appear it post wise And I know how the story goes. So before I get reprimanded for my question let me fall on the sword and say that I have alrdy set things up with this young lady and will be, I think TOFTT. But I figure it can't hurt to seek out any possible intel that there may be out there. Some of this girls pics look familiar and I want to say Iv'e seen them posted before but I can't be certain. Also I found her in "Rhode Island women seeking men" section under dating. Pass on any words of wisdom if there be any otherwise I will report with findings here are 2 different links to her adds.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...sy-cat/5778374

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...things/5599306

  7. #1810

    Any intell?

    So while I'm not new I know I appear it post wise And I know how the story goes. So before I get reprimanded for my question let me fall on the sword and say that I have alrdy set things up with this young lady and will be, I think TOFTT. But I figure it can't hurt to seek out any possible intel that there may be out there. Some of this girls pics look familiar and I want to say Iv'e seen them posted before but I can't be certain. Also I found her in "Rhode Island women seeking men" section under dating. Pass on any words of wisdom if there be any otherwise I will report with findings here are 2 different links to her adds.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...sy-cat/5778374

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...things/5599306

  8. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by Lkp980  [View Original Post]
    How am I pussy whipped? I just like a girl who knows what she's doing with her mouth. No, I did not tell her about here, she already knew about it.
    Due to the fact that you are chastising a member for reviewing a girl on a review site & she won't see you again. There are plenty of reports on the RI forums of women that know how to use their mouths.

  9. #1808
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2

    Pussy whipped?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    We all learned you're pussy whipped, BTW how does she know about here, you tell her?
    How am I pussy whipped? I just like a girl who knows what she's doing with her mouth. No, I did not tell her about here, she already knew about it.

  10. #1807

    Pw

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkp980  [View Original Post]
    Gave him some info about a girl. He met up with her she asked him not to put anything about her on here and what does he do? Posts about her the next day. Don't give info to him you can not trust him! Now this girl will no longer see me. Learned my lesson.
    We all learned you're pussy whipped, BTW how does she know about here, you tell her?

  11. #1806

    Whale

    Was it Nicole in Cranston the BBW? I was going to see her but she gave me an attitude wasn't sure so I passed. I posted her pics last week. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lkp980  [View Original Post]
    Gave him some info about a girl. He met up with her she asked him not to put anything about her on here and what does he do? Posts about her the next day. Don't give info to him you can not trust him! Now this girl will no longer see me. Learned my lesson.

  12. #1805
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2

    Don't trust Bwhale

    Gave him some info about a girl. He met up with her she asked him not to put anything about her on here and what does he do? Posts about her the next day. Don't give info to him you can not trust him! Now this girl will no longer see me. Learned my lesson.

  13. #1804
    No prob, check your pm's for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info hah much respect.

  14. #1803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Aliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 3 months ago and reviewed her then. Like most on clce, just a single mom trying to get by. Every time I see her ads or she replies to one of mine she has different pics and phone number so it's good that she woke up and started to hide her real info more (she used to use her real digits which led to her FB etc).

    Anyways, she is real and like I said decent head game and she is NOT a quitter either so she is worth the time and effort to hook up with her. BTW, she will take less money too, guaranteed.
    Thanks for the info hah much respect.

  15. #1802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Danille

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Texted her today, She replied that she has a boyfriend now and is not doing craigslist anymore. Was hoping to make her a regular, might go see Destiny later on today.
    I figured that much when I saw and we hung for a bit she talked about a guy she meet for a little bit. Thanks for getting back to me on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape