Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 1433
-
10-03-16 00:45 #623Senior Member

Posts: 38I'm very familiar with the Philly / Kensington Strolls! The K is the best day time stroll area. Camden is my all time favorite hunting ground. 100% guaranteed to bust a night regardless of the time of day! There was a one contributor to the Philly thread that was the best contributor ever. Airline Dr was a great mongering spot but now it's dead. Unlike Philly / Camden, there are quite a few strolls here in Houston. You will burn a whole in your tank here trying to find chicks. Hit me via private message next time and I'll provide you with some intel.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-16 00:37 #622Senior Member

Posts: 38Pleasant Surprise on Bissonnet
I happened to be in the Beechnut / Boone area about 3 weeks ago so I decided to drive over to Bissonnet to see what was out there. A few weeks ago I witnessed a huge fight between 3-5 Streetwalkers and two pimps and grew weary of the area. As usual, there are 10-15 high quality working girls walking up and down Bissy. I never pick those girls up. I like the independent, "weathered" SW type and they're hard to find in that area. Anyway, I drove down Forum Park, then made the right onto Sugar Branch. As I got close to the Beltway feeder, I noticed a short, light skinned BBW on her cell phone. She looked as if she was a civilian returning home from the store. As I drove past her, she gave me "the look". So I made a you turn and pulled over about 30 yards from her. She walked over to my car and hopped in. Her name is Dalalia or something like that. Early 40's. Very respectful, good "bedside manners". Did FS for $40. Got the 7 digits and told her I would call in a week. I called her in about a week or so and set up a 2nd appointment, this time for a BJ. Her head skills are unbelievable! I got really lucky with this find.
Happy Hunting!
-
09-14-16 19:34 #621Senior Member

Posts: 32Bissonnet
I have to preface this with the fact that I'm not a street monger, I typically get my action at strip clubs or from backpage. I do travel frequently and have to say that while the Bissonnet stroll is probably the most active stroll I've seen anywhere outside of Tijuana, and the quality (at least from a distance) appears at least five or six steps above the typical streetwalker in other cities.
All of that said, I did not get a chance to partake in any of the 30-40 girls I saw walking on Bissonnet and the freeway access roads on my recent visit. Every time I spotted one I wanted to talk to some other monger would whip a you turn in the middle of traffic to scoop her up, she would discs apes somewhere, or there would HPD squad car sitting right there.
I guess if I want to pop my SW cherry on Bissonnet I'm going to have to get much more aggressive and immediately scoop them up as soon as I see them.
Does HPD ever run John stings on Bissonnet, because I see that as a concern if I implement this new strategy.
-
09-06-16 03:35 #620Regular Member

Posts: 15Katie on Bissonet
Visiting your city this past weekend found WSW Katie on Bissonet between I69 and Sam Houston Tollway. Brunette with perm was wearing a short white dress and walking slowly near the Burger King. $40 for CBJ. Super good attitude, just moved here, originally from North Dakota with super cute accent.
-
08-21-16 17:46 #619Senior Member

Posts: 101Whats the damage for SW out here? I'm hoping it's as affordable as NY and FL.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 17:45 #618Senior Member

Posts: 101I'm leaving Austin to head to Houston later on. Definitely going to check out this stroll. Completely unfamiliar with the area however. Hope the same rules apply to these strolls. I do not know how oppressive LE is in this area.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehead
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-16 11:54 #617Senior Member

Posts: 29Curious City
I visited Houston about a month ago and didn't have time to do homework about your stroll nor search it out on my own. However, I did take a nice long walk one very hot and humid day around the downtown area (TX, Dallas, Main, etc) between 11 a and 1 p. There were uncountable and unbelievably gorgeous women out for lunch, especially in and around the Morgan Tower. I've been practicing the art of mongering for years now and my eye told me that 3 of the top 10 women I saw were working gals -- one was walking a fairly large curious loop similar to mine so I passed her 3 times and another was leaning / resting against a brick planter just off one of the intersections. In my quick perusal of your boards I didn't see any comment about this. Could I have been wrong?
-
08-02-16 21:12 #616Senior Member

Posts: 1315North Houston
Had some time to kill today so I stopped in at the 24 Hour Newsstand: big yellow sign on the E side of I45 near West Rd near the Jasmine AMP. This is a bad name for the place as they don't sell newspapers. More like the 24 Hour Porno Emporium. Anyho, I slid $1 in the slot in a private booth in the back & watched some porn. Stepped outside & there was a guy in his car getting a blowjob. Heading towards the airport I spotted a couple of gals on Wayforest just south of Greens Road close to the fence, trying to stay cool in the shade. I swung around the block for a closer look & they smiled & waved as I cruised slowly by. Not great looking but definitely a couple of professional dick suckers. If you're heading to Bush airport, driving along Greens in the Imperial Valley, Wayforest area reveals some street action some of the time. Potholes further east get really bad. Any of you picked any SWs up in this area?
CMLast edited by Craven Morehead; 08-02-16 at 21:14. Reason: Autocorrect doesn't work well & needs correcting
-
07-22-16 15:14 #615Forum Advertiser

Posts: 57[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
07-19-16 16:28 #614Senior Member

Posts: 105I am from Baltimore so most people don't know what the w / w or the circle is, I also have been to your town and I am now in Pearland TX. Some of the time. I made I last pick-up near Hobby Airport on Broadway St. Near the 99 center store, but I think that was a rare find. You can get good action at a Texas strip club, just not as cheap as a SW, but you can get good value if you hit it at the right time of night. Just be ready to haggle over price and service.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-16 11:03 #613Senior Member

Posts: 859Deb, Meisha and Natalie
Had some time to drive around your humid city and found numerous SWs on Bissonnett. You can find SWs from Boone Road to Gessner Road along Bissonnett. I talked with Natalie, 5'7" on the 'strip' or Bissonnett yet was not impressed with her attitude. On my journey stayed away from SWs walking on Bissonnett.
Found Deb who works at the Den strip club, 20 yrs. Old, thick, DD breasts, deepthroat queen, and gives a good BBBJCIM (had hat on). With coaching she continued to deepthroat my anaconda. Found her on Concourse Dr and Lansdale Dr with her friend. Her friend was prettier, yet seemed too pushy for me when I talked with her so choose Deb.
Found a BSW, 5'7", Meisha, size 1, long legs who was absolutely spectacular! Found her on Forum Park Drive. Her BBBJCIMWS session was great, wet, deep and took her time. FS was spectacular as well with multiple positions.
Peace,
Tort.
-
07-08-16 12:33 #612Douchebag

Posts: 26You guys are right not responding to that guy who wants information exchanged for telling you Texas is hot and flat. DOH. It turns out he is in his late sixties. I'm told he is not a player; just wants to photo little girls.
-
07-05-16 13:34 #611Senior Member

Posts: 5563My bad. I apologize.
Airline & Crosstimbers are cross roads. I'll be checking out the area later today.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
07-05-16 00:11 #610Regular Member

Posts: 5EastTex Area
Just moved up to the area of the beltway and 59. Any good hunting grounds to find a walker looking for a ride?
-
07-03-16 10:36 #609Senior Member

Posts: 5563Texas is hot and flat
Texas is hot. Texas is flat. If you didn't hear me the first time, "Texas is hot!" But! Then you Texans already know that. Oh! I almost forgot. Killens does have pretty good BBQ.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehead
[View Original Post]
But! To the point. I'm from Philadelphia and in that city we travel an area called Kensington. It's a small community in Philadelphia. We guys who follow the hobby often refer to the, "K," which is short for Kensington Avenue. Kensington Avenue is in the neighborhood of Kensington. If you are an out-of-towner, from Texas or somewhere, none of the information that I have given you would help you one tiny bit. Kensington Avenue is a long street that run though at least three neighborhoods. What you'd need is a cross street for reference. Kensington and Lehigh Avenue would put you in the middle of the stroll and in the middle of a neighborhood you are looking for.
So, here I am in Pearland Texas (been here for two weeks), having a ball enjoying the heat and Mexican food, wondering where and what the fu*k are you guys talking about. LOL Where and what is, Airline / Barkley area & on the side streets? What about Crosstimbers and the Gas station? A little help please, maybe a cross street or address; something I could put in a GPS.
I will be here for another week and the family I was visiting just left for Galveston. I will be visiting your Zoo, Museum and the Space Center. I would love to check out some of the local cuisine, other that the Mex / Tex.
Any information will be appreciated.
CookyJar.










Reply With Quote






