Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 1433
-
06-24-16 21:07 #608Senior Member

Posts: 38Airline Has seen Better Days
I heard the Broadway / Monroe area has action. Not sure about Pasadena. If you're adventurous, there are other areas that have more action!
Originally Posted by JayLock
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-16 16:03 #607Senior Member

Posts: 61Alyssa from Killeen
Alyssa from Killeen is originally from Houston. But is back and preggo, sexy eyes and wild and fun. She is staying off hwy 6 and bellaire area. . 80 for CBJ and cfs. Nice round ass and tits. She just back in town and is looking 4 new friends. Pm me maybe we can trade info.
-
06-18-16 12:21 #606Senior Member

Posts: 1315Airline etc
Made swoops through the Airline / Crosstimbers area twice this week around noon. First day there were several gals available hanging out at the gas station. There were 2 who I would have let pump my gas if I had the time, both older gals but looking good. Also several guys there who may have been their agents. If I owned that gas station I would not be a happy guy with all the loitering that happens there, affecting my bidness.
On the second visit there were 3 skanky looking gals in the Airline / Barkley area & on the side streets, all 3 available & willing to jump in my truck. One was dressed for the beach with a very skimpy outfit due to the heat that day. Perfect for guys with low standards but that day mine were higher than usual.
I also see some really rough looking gals on Little York hanging out at the store by Knox, waving at the traffic. These are there regularly. One is a chunky gal, around 250 lbs, big hooters.
CM.
-
06-10-16 11:00 #605Senior Member

Posts: 58Strip Club
Which Strip Club do you think has the most eye candy?
Originally Posted by Wuzcrakin01
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-16 21:47 #604Regular Member

Posts: 6Mah man!
That sound great bro. I hate driving far for a possible fruitless night.
Originally Posted by Wuzcrakin01
[View Original Post]
Just to help out. I found my last regular by the shell station where the two spas are. Near by the 420 shop. It's a bit past (or before) Broadway. By a couple motels. You can't miss it off the highway.
I sometimes see a girl or two but I guess I look like a cop cause they disappear when they roll by. I had to tell the last chick I wasn't a cop when I pulled up.
Hope that helps your search. If you see a couple a spas In a strip mall type lot, that's the place.
God speed buddy.
-
05-29-16 14:01 #603Regular Member

Posts: 2SE Houston
Yo I'm not strolling through NE or and Houston, Especially Bissy, But I will stroll SE Houston Corridor. I'll search Webster on the way. The Corridor is 69/288/45 interchange all the way pass Beltway 8 on IH 45.
Originally Posted by JayLock
[View Original Post]
I'll give it a good 2 to 3 hr layout and will make notes. If I find something, will let you know. PM me about North East and North "Airline" I might just hit it anyway. Search around this location too "Richmond Ave" between 610 and Betlway 8, bunch of Strip Clubs There.
OFFICIAL REPORT.
SW Freeway and at Hillcroft Ave: Mainly in Gulfton Dr, dark low key side-street. Check service roads on 59 NB side from Hillcroft to Beechnut. Across the freeway SB Service Road.
610 South Loop: Ranging from South Main (ALT 90) to Kirby, go pass to Fannin as well. Alot of Hotels low income, thots be around, but be careful. Basehead central, niqqa central.
I-45 South / Northbound: Range from Monroe to College / Airport. Check around Hotels and Plazas Bro, Cops do be lurking something serious.
Westheimer at Hillcroft: Mostly Dead.
S. Braeswood: Between Gessner and the Bissonet merge.
Bissy. Trash.
I might hit all these, but add to the report, I meant to post on the 27th. Seen alot of BSW, WSW.
-
05-29-16 02:45 #602Regular Member

Posts: 6Sorry. Don't k ow a thing about that area. All I know is Bissy (high price and 9/10 times bad service) but the girls do look alright.
Originally Posted by AppiusForum1
[View Original Post]
And I know airline area. Still trying to expand my own network since both those areas are far as fuck from me.
My own request:
Anyone got any links on the SE Houston area? Around 45 and maybe near Hobby, Webster, or Pasesena? It's a ***** driving so far just to see what's available.
Anyways. I'm heading back to airline tomorrow. Not sure what time. Will report what I find and where I find it. I swear I will die with this cash in my pocket before I spend a dime on Bissy again. We need to boycott that shit. Let's unionize men!
-
05-29-16 01:58 #601Regular Member

Posts: 6No problem bro.
Airline and Barkley. I'm here now actually.
Originally Posted by CravenMorehead
[View Original Post]
Here is a report for others.
It's after 12 pm and it's kinda dead. There are two BSW on the road I mentioned. One looked cracked out. Just nasty. The other is thick, but in a good way. Nice big ass. I would go, but in my experience black girls charge more, perform less, Rush and have bad attitudes. She looked like a Bissy type girl and I won't deal with that shit anymore.
There are two more by the gas station across from Valero. Both white. One was fat and the other could get it. One problem.
Two many black dudes! Now, I'm black too. I grew up in the hood too. However, I don't like the feeling of having 10 broke ass mofos staring at me when I stop by. And one wanted to ask for change. Rick that. Not worth it.
I'll roll back a few more times of different days and times. Keep y'all updated.
There is another place where I found my go to girl last year. But it's touch and go. I consider it a fluke I found her. It sucks she retired now. It was a great price and she never rushed me. Plus it was met my house.
It's going to be a pain finding a new regular.
-
05-26-16 13:06 #600Regular Member

Posts: 14Houston SW
Spent hours yesterday and came up empty. I am new to the Houston area. Please PM me if anyone knows of areas north of Houston. Thanks.
-
05-22-16 21:42 #599Senior Member

Posts: 1315Houston SW
Agreed. This is the 4th biggest city in USA with 4 MM+ people in it so there has to be more than is posted. I see several problems with the Houston SW scene, unlike other cities around the country, like Memphis, Mil-wh0re-kee etc. We can all work together to fix these:
Originally Posted by JayLock
[View Original Post]
This board is almost dead. But not quite. Let's post more info about gals you see, go with, prices etc.
Prices are high because gals think they can get away with it & guys are dumb enough to pay it. I just read below that one of you paid $50 for some car head. I am used to paying $20+tip. We all need to work together to get these prices down where they belong. I am always polite & friendly with gals I pick up but I am also direct about what I want them to do & what I'm willing to pay.
JayLock. Can you be more specific about where off Airline this hood is? I have never seen a Getty gas station. Thanks.
-
05-21-16 00:09 #598Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-21-16 00:00 #597Regular Member

Posts: 6I don't know what time others roll by, but whenever I do I see nothing. Unless I don't have an eye for this shit.
Originally Posted by Houston832
[View Original Post]
What I found is that there is a vast station. A Getty I think and a Valero. On the third corner is a used appliance shop. Go down airline (away from the highway) basically the Getty should be on your left, Valero on your right, and a police shop across the street on your right. Head down and take that first right. You should see them.
If not, take a left and roll through that neighborhood and keep an eye out.
That is the only place where I see at least one 100% of the time. But beware, quality varies.
And warning. If you see a white girl with tattoos on her neck (I forgot her name) steer clear. She's kinda stuck up, paranoid about LEO, and if you're like me the last thing you ant is a stressed out twitchy chick who think her **** is worth solid gold and something worth reserving for high rollers.
-
05-20-16 23:54 #596Regular Member

Posts: 6I'd like to have a serious chat with those who frequent here.
About me: I'm Jaymega. Lost access to my old account and honestly, wasn't too upset about it. Because compared to some other boards, the Houston forums is fucking DEAD. I don't know if it's fear, greed, or what, but it's like no one likes to share info here. And some that do, they act all fucking cryptic so you end up where you started and not knowing dick.
Look. I am not saying we should give out exact addresses and shit. But at least helpful. For instance. I finally found out where on airline to look for friends. It's a little side street where there is a neighborhood. If you stick on airline, you're going to waste gas. These ladies are not high quality, but occasionally I do see some sweethearts that make me double take.
And Bissonet is obviously active, but where? Bissonet is a long fucking road! I was down by HCC the first time I looked. What would have helped is if someone told my ass to gps Timmy Chans on Bissy and stock between the two highways. Also, Bissonet is a fucking ripoff to me. No way that rushed ass half ass lazy service is worth 1 to 2 . FUCK THAT! Guys guys guys. We got to get together and bring the price down. Who the fuck is the loser that decided he wanted to buy a butch a Lexus and pay her college tuition? I was getting a full hour of primo service for 60 up until today and I feel that was still too much.
Anyway, we got to stop this shit guys. We all know what this site is for, and if you are going to post be as helpful as you can. If not, at least post that people should PM you for details. That way you can screen yourself.
Otherwise we will end up with a dead ass board like we have now. We could be giving one another real time info on activity to help us decide where to go, what to spend; and when to lay low, but instead we tip toe like we all don't have throwaway emails and we are worried the NSA will bathe in our doors because someone got their top wet.
We can do better guys.
-
05-20-16 03:48 #595Senior Member

Posts: 63Lola
So visiting Houston for a while. Trying out everything this city has to offer. Already posted my massage parlor experience. Now for some street talent fun. So I hit the airline / crosstimbers area. Area was very promising. Lot of talent walking around. The downside was a lot of LE and tow trucks just waiting around. It was crazy. Saw a tall WSW that I wanted. And a short WSW wearing a bathrobe. But they were swept up and couldn't find them again. Saw more WSW and BSW. Finally settled on a curvy BSW. Thick lips that were made for one thing. Curvy with a gut. But not bad looking. Jumped in and parked by her house. Name was lola. Think she said she was 25. We settled on. 5 for head. Of course she upsells BBBJCIM for extra. She was very good. Lots of slurping and moaning. Those lips worked wonders. Took her time to make sure every drop was drained. I left back to my room with a big smile. Got her digits in case I need her again.
-
05-20-16 00:23 #594Regular Member

Posts: 2Wuzcrakin
Whats up folks, just moved to Houston, will be doing surveillance of SW Areas with a Go Pro, every week or so I will map out locations, literally on a Map. Ya'll holla at me though. First Post will be on 27th. That way ya'll can check the map and see for yourselves.











Reply With Quote




