Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,576 to 31,590 of 61410
-
06-29-16 14:42 #29835Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi
Kandi just text me. She wants all you mongers to know she's over the west side today.
-
06-29-16 14:33 #29834Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey can you PM the number, love those big lips hummmmm.
-
06-29-16 13:05 #29833Senior Member

Posts: 33Sharr Prego
She is confirmed Prego so you better get it while you can.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-16 22:39 #29832Senior Member

Posts: 84Is this Iggy
Was a redhead named michelle with a nice booty that was sometimes called Iggy. She was always down near Washington.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-16 19:11 #29831Regular Member

Posts: 11Woah
Tell us more. Those are some beautiful lips!
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-16 15:13 #29830Senior Member

Posts: 978Sharr
For you Sharr fans, she back and running again. She was on Pontiac last night and on Patapsco to day. Her face was pretty clear but that won't last for long.
There was a lot of girls on Fairhaven yesterday, some with talent. Not much LE.
Be safe, be careful.
-
06-28-16 12:25 #29829Senior Member

Posts: 94Michelle
She is naturally a redhead but currently her hair is dark roots and then long blond curls.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Both her nipples are pierced. And her squeaky voice is awesome!
-
06-28-16 10:08 #29828Senior Member

Posts: 174Angela
Finally hooked up with tiny angela again off wilkins. She never dissapoints and is a very sweet person. Tokk her to the notel for BBBJ and full service. Still texting storm in NJ. Hope to see her next month.
-
06-28-16 08:40 #29827Senior Member

Posts: 407Bp
I was cruising thru BP. Yesterday morning around 1030 am. Saw a WSW was down 4th heading toward wasburn. Nice ass, shoulder length brown hair, sunglass. So when I got in got to the intersection. It was me and 2 other cars sitting there at the same time. And some lucky guy beat me to her. I will be looking for here again. If you was that guy and you just happen to get her number. Let me know.
Peace.
-
06-28-16 07:55 #29826Senior Member

Posts: 579You caught a super sweet girl. Betty used to work at a resaurant in Hampden. I first met her in Hampden, then she was referred to me again through another monger. She was around, mostly by phone last summer and then she disappeared. Last summer I would describe her as UTR I guess she is out and about now. Super sweet girl. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-16 06:13 #29825Senior Member

Posts: 602Michele
Definitely not a redhead. I didn't see her nipples.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-16 04:44 #29824Senior Member

Posts: 381Michelle
Was this young redhead Michelle. Both nipples pierced?
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-16 22:59 #29823Senior Member

Posts: 58Great White Buffalo Found!
I reported a few weeks ago about a hot thick brunette on SCarey a few weeks back.
Well. Finally saw her again today around 1800 and looped around for the pick-up. She was wearing a laced back black and white flanel with a brown mini-skirt. She is about 5' 6", #120, dark brown hair to shoulders, nice full perky C-Cup boobies, great legs and a nice ass. She said her name is Betty and she is 22 year old And does not come out very often. Asked for road head and she said she usually gets. 4 and my counter of. 2 plus tip (IF SHE WAS GOOD) was accepted. Once on 95, festivities begin. Great suction and very sloppy. Had the moans and licking and attention to the beanie babies going with some almost DT happening. Kept working for 20 minutes straight without a single break or complaint. Offered. 2 for an upgrade and accepted so back to the MongerCave. Decent conversation on the way to mine's. Back at mine's, both of our clothes come off and I get comfy on the couch. That's when the great head skills come in. WHOA! I can honestly say I have NEVER had my meat worked over like that since little Ruthie (Rest In Peace). She was like a posessed oral cock demon. Licked the boys, tongue tickled the tip, DT to gagging and she comes up almost puking with saliva dripping everywhere. Apologizes but told her that I love that kind of shit so then she keeps going. Had the oral works going for about another 45 minutes. Beautiful blue eyes looking up at me as I grab her by the hair and FF her and gag her more. Finally covered up and went in. DAYUM! She was tight as fuck. Had me yanking off the cover and pasting her chest, face, mouth, and tongue in no time.
Gave her standard and. 1 tip more. Dropped her off on Washington Blvd near the school. No number but gave her mine.
Will DEFINITELY scoop her up everytime I see her.
-
06-27-16 22:24 #29822Senior Member

Posts: 1370Arianna
Arianna skills, are worth the pickup. Use to see her on a regular BBBJ B+, and she really gets into it. Wet as a waterfall with no complaints or rushing. I need to get up that way and try to catch her out. Peace.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-16 22:20 #29821Senior Member

Posts: 228Yea, same though came to mind
Maybe he stopped and asked her to pose for a photo so he could get a close up, so he could ask us who she is.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






