The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29854
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, how do you know this was the girl you saw? That's certainly not a pic from the street.
    I couldn't take a picture when I saw her so the one I posted was an old one. It was her just with shorter her.

  2. #29853
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Got all worked up and text her. Sigh, she's in NJ.

  3. #29852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    K

    Quote Originally Posted by Ale2008  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this girl walking in the patapsco area, I couldn't stop since I was on my way to work. Do any of you have any intel on this girl. I would really like to see her again.

    Thanks,
    With all due respect, how do you know this was the girl you saw? That's certainly not a pic from the street.

  4. #29851

    Nice chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A couple of you guys asked me about Chrissy. Unfortunately Chrissy has relapsed again after a number of years and is back out on Wilkens. For all you Chrissy fans who have been missing her now's your chance!
    I had the opportunity to meet her like a month or two months ago, that day she was visiting I guess from WV, she looks better in person and she has some skills! She gave me a different name tho, I wish I had saved her phone #.

  5. #29850

    Michelle

    I had a nice time with Michelle over the weekend. First time meeting her and next time I want to take her to Tim's, too. I opted for the BBBJ in my car at one of my spots. She is CIM but spit.

    Wish I had digits but she said no phone right now. Fellas, if you see her on S Carey, scoop her up! She's a lot of fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Scooped a young, 22 yr old WSW on S. Carey, by the school & underpass. I passed her twice because I thought she was a civilian. I guess the 3rd times the charm because she gave me the "look", so I stopped. She has a slim frame, really cute, was wearing a long skirt / shirt that fit tightly over her pants. She wears glasses, had that schoolgirl look. Hair looks a little curly but was in a neat ponytail, pale white skin, definitely could use a tan. Definitely one of the best looking streetwalkers I've met in a while, looked TGTBT. One thing that surprised me was her high pitched voice, kinda squeaky, but raspy. I don't know if that's her normal voice or an act but I got used to it. I told her I only wanted a HJ, so we found a spot, parked and she took her time. Started off with a slow tease and let it build up. No complaints about how long it took, or her hand is tired. You know how some of these girls are, can't wait to get the deed done. She's different, I can tell she's done this before. Good attitude, conversation was weak but I think she will warm up once I get to know her better. A definite repeat. Next time, I'll go to Tim's.

    CLS, have you seen her? We tend to like the same type of girls so I'm sure you already know about her.

  6. #29849
    She is pretty awesome, looks great naked too, and I find myself thinking about her a lot. Her funny voice and strange squeaks are a real turn on!

  7. #29848

    Whitney on Fairhaven

    Saturday afternoon I decided to hit the loops. Was over by Glen Burnie so I went to c / b. Turned onto Fairhaven, went about 200 yards and spied 2 fine looking WSW one was tall and thin the other shorter spinner body. Both had long brown hair and short shorts on. I'm looking for ule all around. Don't see anything wrong. So as I drive past they both give me the look. I pulled over and scooped the smaller one. Only had time for a quick car date and the taller one would have a hard time with that. Mind you, she was more than attractive enough. Anyway I head to my spot and negotiated standard tuition for half an half with the possibility of a tip for good service. So she started with mic work and she was decent. Not the best but getting the job done. After a little bit of that I told her it's time to ride the baloney pony. So she sheds her shorts and climbed on top. Nice shaved cootch, tight too. She works it up inside of her and started grinding away. It doesn't take long and I filled her like a donut! She hops off and I gave her a napkin to clean up. Got dressed and dropped her back off where I picked her up. All in all good time. I'd really like to meet up with her again for a notell date with her and her friend. That would be fun. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!

  8. #29847

    Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A couple of you guys asked me about Chrissy. Unfortunately Chrissy has relapsed again after a number of years and is back out on Wilkens. For all you Chrissy fans who have been missing her now's your chance!
    One of the best! I'm very sorry to hear that she's back on the streets though.

  9. #29846
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    On Friday I asked a former WSW to hook me up with some new talent. She mentioned a blonde named Heather and another girl, she didn't say by name. Both fell through, and I wound up making date with west side idol Crystal, who introduced me to a new girl unrelated to the others I mentioned.

    In between the time I was waiting on the the former WSW to set me up with one of the two SW, I got a call from a 410 # that wasn't in my phone. I didn't hear the call, but saw it right after it rang.

    I called back and a female answered the phone. She hurriedly put down the phone after she heard my voice.

    I decided to look up the # and it led me to a escort # in Bmore. Problem is, I've never seen this chick, and don't know how she got my # .

    If anyone knows this # or recognizes the body, please share with the forum. It's got me stumped

    And no , my WSW contact didn't give my # out . I asked .



    https://myscarletbook.com/baltimore/410-881-7608/
    I would like to see this heather chick.

  10. #29845
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A couple of you guys asked me about Chrissy. Unfortunately Chrissy has relapsed again after a number of years and is back out on Wilkens. For all you Chrissy fans who have been missing her now's your chance!
    Yum, yum. Is that natural red hair?

  11. #29844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791

    Chrissy

    A couple of you guys asked me about Chrissy. Unfortunately Chrissy has relapsed again after a number of years and is back out on Wilkens. For all you Chrissy fans who have been missing her now's your chance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chrissy1.PNG‎   Chrissy2.PNG‎   Chrissy5.jpg‎   Chrissy6.PNG‎   Chrissy7.PNG‎  


  12. #29843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Scooped a young, 22 yr old WSW on S. Carey, by the school & underpass. I passed her twice because I thought she was a civilian. I guess the 3rd times the charm because she gave me the "look", so I stopped. She has a slim frame, really cute, was wearing a long skirt / shirt that fit tightly over her pants. She wears glasses, had that schoolgirl look. Hair looks a little curly but was in a neat ponytail, pale white skin, definitely could use a tan. Definitely one of the best looking streetwalkers I've met in a while, looked TGTBT. One thing that surprised me was her high pitched voice, kinda squeaky, but raspy. I don't know if that's her normal voice or an act but I got used to it. I told her I only wanted a HJ, so we found a spot, parked and she took her time. Started off with a slow tease and let it build up. No complaints about how long it took, or her hand is tired. You know how some of these girls are, can't wait to get the deed done. She's different, I can tell she's done this before. Good attitude, conversation was weak but I think she will warm up once I get to know her better. A definite repeat. Next time, I'll go to Tim's.

    CLS, have you seen her? We tend to like the same type of girls so I'm sure you already know about her.
    No, I haven't. But she sounds like someone I would certainly like to see.

  13. #29842
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Michelle

    Scooped a young, 22 yr old WSW on S. Carey, by the school & underpass. I passed her twice because I thought she was a civilian. I guess the 3rd times the charm because she gave me the "look", so I stopped. She has a slim frame, really cute, was wearing a long skirt / shirt that fit tightly over her pants. She wears glasses, had that schoolgirl look. Hair looks a little curly but was in a neat ponytail, pale white skin, definitely could use a tan. Definitely one of the best looking streetwalkers I've met in a while, looked TGTBT. One thing that surprised me was her high pitched voice, kinda squeaky, but raspy. I don't know if that's her normal voice or an act but I got used to it. I told her I only wanted a HJ, so we found a spot, parked and she took her time. Started off with a slow tease and let it build up. No complaints about how long it took, or her hand is tired. You know how some of these girls are, can't wait to get the deed done. She's different, I can tell she's done this before. Good attitude, conversation was weak but I think she will warm up once I get to know her better. A definite repeat. Next time, I'll go to Tim's.

    CLS, have you seen her? We tend to like the same type of girls so I'm sure you already know about her.

  14. #29841

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw Heaven yesterday. I was really looking for Samantha or Jessica but having no luck I went for Heaven. As always she provided good service with no rushing or clock watching. This girl impresses me the way she can get my whole dick down her throat and then lick my balls at the same time. What a talent! All inputs are available from Heaven, but the third one is not cheap. Expensive but available! She doesn't hang around the circle any more because of issues she has with Bree(?) I found her on Payson near Wilkens. Because she is still pretty much homeless she can be found out and about at all hours, always available.

    If anyone sees her today please tell her that she DID NOT miss her court date as she thinks. Tell her it's tomorrow the 27th at 8:30.
    Message delivered friend, she sends her thanks, as do I. She also conveyed her phone is now back on (yay!) and she is out tonight looking for company.

  15. #29840

    K9 flick

    Video of me filling storm via k9.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1540/go...l-hunting.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape