Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 13943
-
06-28-16 01:17 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 1653The cards
It really is crazy. In Vegas they're allowed to hand out those cards advertising something that's illegal in Las Vegas. But they only say "Girl to your room in 20 minutes".
Originally Posted by Rpibble
[View Original Post]
Don't ever fall for that. You will get hustled and cheated to the point that you will end up paying for her to leave your room.
GB40.
-
06-27-16 20:16 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 60Perfecly Legal
It's all Legal - - - Free speech rights. . . What goes on behind closed doors in the company of adults is NOT the concern of LEO. . . Just BE Careful getting behind those doors. . . Also, BTW, It's Clark County. . ****** are still illegal here. Want legal? Go to Pahrump!!
Originally Posted by Rpibble
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-16 19:02 #1866Regular Member

Posts: 20Heard they are all scams, can't do nothing for 99 or the price they asked, they only show up. And if you want them to stay longer, naked, sex you have to pay a lot. They say don't try it.
Originally Posted by Rpibble
[View Original Post]
I saw very pretty hookers around casinos here and there, you can't tell they are hookers they dress well and are very pretty. Are they legit? Price?
-
06-27-16 18:14 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 191I have to ask
I just got back from a trip to Las Vegas last week and noticed that toward the weekend all over the strip there were people handing out escort cards! It was crazy to me because I thought it was illegal in the Las Vegas county but they were there and even had some for $99. Has anyone every actually tried these services? The Orgasm Clinic? Seems to good to be true to me but I am very curious about this and had to ask. Espcially, since a bachelor party may be happening in Vegas in the spring.
-
06-27-16 16:42 #1864Regular Member

Posts: 20Want to try out hobbyshop in vegas, so just give them a call? I read they screen you so what do I do?
They provide the place / room right? And you just drive over?
Anything eles I shoudl know about before heading over? Thanks for the help.
-
06-26-16 06:07 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 644Bass lake
Clear your mailbox.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-16 01:18 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 155Becca
She is cute and would recommend for the price pretty much no rules except for no anal and cim.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-16 00:17 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 454Devin D
She's been reported about on here before. I recently tried to see her. Quite a bit over priced but I was willing to do it because she seems to be my flavor. Texted back and forth the first day then she left me hanging with no reply. Hit her up the next day and we set up a time and price. 250 GFE for hh. On the way to meet her she starts sending me weird texts about me fucking with her because I know her. Turns out we are from the same area. Things fall apart. I got tired of the bullshit and turned around. It takes her a minimum of 20 minutes to respond to any text. Then she starts asking where I am. Fuck her. Dumb *****. I'm not running through hoops just to get to some pussy. Not worth it. Your mileage may vary but I really doubt it. I'd say avoid this one. She's as dumb as a box of rocks.
-
06-26-16 00:10 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 454Kat kovell
I recently saw kat kovell. What a mouth! I couldn't believe it. Threw me for a loop. I asked to hit it from behind and she obliged. I really wanted to finish in her mouth but didn't last hahaha. It had been a few days. She's not my type as far as looks but the performance was well worth it. One hundred for the special. Met her at ballys. Did the deed. In and out pretty fast. Great time. Don't ask for a link, use the damn Google. Light screening. Get some fun.
-
06-25-16 11:21 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 179That's a template website that's used quite a bit. Usually a service.
Originally Posted by Twah70
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-16 14:48 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 97[URL]http://lasvegasinroommassage.com/[/URL]
I was wondering if anyone had tried a massage from http://lasvegasinroommassage.com/mas...las-vegas.html at 702-478-2003. The website seems to promise too much.
-
06-24-16 09:11 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 300Yeah. Same here, would appreciate a PM as well.
Originally Posted by Mhaji360
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-16 05:23 #1856Senior Member

Posts: 230Which Asian outcall? RTFF, there are many recommendations on here. For less than 350.
Originally Posted by Asheville
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-16 03:12 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 1094Kat
Basslake, your inbox is full, can you delete some emails and send me Kat's contact info and any other details. Thank you, Boto.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 20:30 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 79Hey Bass, can you pm me her #? Seems your inbox has hit its limit LOL.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




