rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 807 of 930 FirstFirst ... 307 707 757 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 857 907 ... LastLast
Results 12,091 to 12,105 of 13945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1094

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    I'm met a great playmate named Kat, not Kat Kovell, but she is about 5'7, slim, nice complexion, about 30 yrs, white, GFE, no anal, but no other limits. She is on Twain, area is okay in daytime, or early evening, I guess. She is honest and a great kisser. I paid 80 clams for a nice BBBJ, and all else covered. She said it was a special, but you could check her out, if interested. I don't know how to send a pic on here, someone told me once, but it didn't work. Anyway, she could send a pic. She is the good answer to Indica. You can pm me for digits. I'm not sure if I can put a number on here.
    Basslake, your inbox is full, can you delete some emails and send me Kat's contact info and any other details. Thank you, Boto.

  2. #1854
    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    I'm met a great playmate named Kat, not Kat Kovell, but she is about 5'7, slim, nice complexion, about 30 yrs, white, GFE, no anal, but no other limits. She is on Twain, area is okay in daytime, or early evening, I guess. She is honest and a great kisser. I paid 80 clams for a nice BBBJ, and all else covered. She said it was a special, but you could check her out, if interested. I don't know how to send a pic on here, someone told me once, but it didn't work. Anyway, she could send a pic. She is the good answer to Indica. You can pm me for digits. I'm not sure if I can put a number on here.
    Hey Bass, can you pm me her #? Seems your inbox has hit its limit LOL.

  3. #1853

    Yes a good choice

    Quote Originally Posted by BizTraveler47  [View Original Post]
    I researched this thread and several other sites thoroughly before selecting Hobby Shop on my visit to Vegas this past week. I want to thank all the locals on here who have given me and other visitors advise and I must say the positive reviews of Hobby Shop are spot on. The screening was thorough but only takes a few minutes texting back and forth if you work with them. I saw Ahra, a sweet young angel who had been five days in the USA When I met her. She kissed (DFK and lot of it) more like an American than an Asian; looked great; smelled great, tasted great. I would definitely repeat. I was without transportation and they handled that for me as well; door to door no hassle. Based on my research and limited experience a visitor to Vegas has 3 choices: Pay $1 K or more for a well reviewed courtesan; play Russian roulette for a $200 casino or backpage girl; or go with Hobby Shop or a similar Asian agency for $300 fixed price. Unless you just don't like beautiful young Asian girls my opinion is HS is the way to go. The courtesans aren't worth the extra cost and the casino and BP girls aren't worth the little you will save. Vegas was great, all the fine young EDC girls showing skin on Fremont St. And the visit with Ahra made for a sensual overload. I don't know how you locals stay married or keep any money in your pockets.
    Agree 100%, reliable and quality, great place.

  4. #1852

    New playmate Kat at Twain

    I'm met a great playmate named Kat, not Kat Kovell, but she is about 5'7, slim, nice complexion, about 30 yrs, white, GFE, no anal, but no other limits. She is on Twain, area is okay in daytime, or early evening, I guess. She is honest and a great kisser. I paid 80 clams for a nice BBBJ, and all else covered. She said it was a special, but you could check her out, if interested. I don't know how to send a pic on here, someone told me once, but it didn't work. Anyway, she could send a pic. She is the good answer to Indica. You can pm me for digits. I'm not sure if I can put a number on here.

  5. #1851
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  6. #1850

    Google her number

    Anyone had any experience with Becca? PM me if you want.

    www.************.com/las-vegas/classifieds/ad

    When you google her number you will fine two reviews on The Erotic Review. Known as TER. Pretty reliable.

  7. #1849

    Ahra from Hobbyshop (HS)

    I researched this thread and several other sites thoroughly before selecting Hobby Shop on my visit to Vegas this past week. I want to thank all the locals on here who have given me and other visitors advise and I must say the positive reviews of Hobby Shop are spot on. The screening was thorough but only takes a few minutes texting back and forth if you work with them. I saw Ahra, a sweet young angel who had been five days in the USA When I met her. She kissed (DFK and lot of it) more like an American than an Asian; looked great; smelled great, tasted great. I would definitely repeat. I was without transportation and they handled that for me as well; door to door no hassle. Based on my research and limited experience a visitor to Vegas has 3 choices: Pay $1 K or more for a well reviewed courtesan; play Russian roulette for a $200 casino or backpage girl; or go with Hobby Shop or a similar Asian agency for $300 fixed price. Unless you just don't like beautiful young Asian girls my opinion is HS is the way to go. The courtesans aren't worth the extra cost and the casino and BP girls aren't worth the little you will save. Vegas was great, all the fine young EDC girls showing skin on Fremont St. And the visit with Ahra made for a sensual overload. I don't know how you locals stay married or keep any money in your pockets.

  8. #1848

    Becca

    Anyone had any experience with Becca? PM me if you want.

    http://www.************.com/las-vega...GBFwErYZx9xH3/

  9. #1847

    Lucky 7

    She's legit that's for sure. I saw her a year or so ago, give her a call and let us know?

  10. #1846

    In Vegas. Ripped off once. Looking for a better time.

    Hi Guys. I've already had one bad experience with a huge up sell on an Asian outcall. Took 350 for a HJ basically.

    Looking for something better. Are there any more reviews of 7? Any other reliable GFE or close. I appreciate the help. Don't want another bad night.

  11. #1845

    Coming to Vegas

    Mongers I will be in your town next month. I am looking for a couple of dates during that time. I like MILFs that are GFE and not clock watchers. Please PM me if you know any good ones for me. Thanks. SMO.

  12. #1844

    Seven

    I was able to meet Seven during my lunch break today. Went to her incall, area pretty safe, not much going on. Texted her and she promptly replied.

    She is WAY better looking in person. Very relaxing atmosphere, not rushed at all. Left donation on counter, then got comfortable. Started off with massage. She offers lapdances and strip teases as well. Will try those next time.

    After massage, tried several positions. I will say she is very compliant. She's not like other girls that limit your time / positions. She's definitely the most fun I've had with a provider in a while and will absolutely see her again.

    Pm me for details.

    Jd out!

  13. #1843

    Jess Tatted Goddess

    Does anyone have good info on Jess Tatted Goddess? I will be in Vegas next week. Have have seen her ads on BP and I really like what I see. Wanted some info before I call to set up and have her some to my suite. Any info would help.

  14. #1842

    North Las Vegas?

    You guys got any leads on something nice in NLV around the Aliante area? I'm getting a little burned out driving to the strip and henderson to get a quick fix. I can trade if you want. PM me.

  15. #1841
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpepyte6543  [View Original Post]
    I am going to Vegas soon and would like to hook up with a 10/10 provider. Where would I go to find some reliable high end providers? Thanks.
    For what you're looking for, P411 cross-checking TER has yielded the best results for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape