Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 806 of 930 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 856 906 ... LastLast
Results 12,076 to 12,090 of 13945
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1870

    Hobby Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by OkayThen  [View Original Post]
    Want to try out hobbyshop in vegas, so just give them a call? I read they screen you so what do I do?

    They provide the place / room right? And you just drive over?

    Anything eles I shoudl know about before heading over? Thanks for the help.
    I visited them for the first time last week and they seem to prefer texting to work the verification and seem to prefer working the process once you are in Vegas and ready to visit. It took me about 20 minutes and about a dozen text between us. The person on the other end had great English skills and was very proficient at their job. Check their website hobbyshoplv.com for their verification options. You will have to prove you are who you say you are and not LE. As long as you can meet one of the website requirements, e. G. Prove you have a long term presence on a board or give them specifics on where you work, and provide an out of state drivers license they should be able to verify you. They will also want your hotel name and room number as well as a provide reference if you have one. They do provide the place, decent apt. With good A. C. (which you'll need) in a gated complex. They will provide door to door transport for $80; if you drive it will take at least two or three text to get in the gate and find the right apt and parking space.

  2. #1869

    Street handouts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabyte40  [View Original Post]
    It really is crazy. In Vegas they're allowed to hand out those cards advertising something that's illegal in Las Vegas. But they only say "Girl to your room in 20 minutes".

    Don't ever fall for that. You will get hustled and cheated to the point that you will end up paying for her to leave your room.

    GB40.
    Notice there are pictures, and nothing is stated about any sexual activity, not even a hint. They only say it is entertainment, and nothing illegal. These scammers will tell you any services will be discussed when they get to your room. That's is when your troubles start. They will ask for your room number, but will not meet in the lobby, red flag. Yes, only $99, but that's just to show up, your will pay that first, or a bully boy pimp will come into the room, and his weapon will convince you to pay the show up fee. Oh, but if you do pay the show up fee (anywhere from $99 to $250), the upsell begins, and it is huge. In fact, you may only get a CBJ, and no further. Don't EVER give out your room number, meet the girl in the lobby, and ask if kissing is okay, the agency girls are not allowed to even tell you that much until they get in your room.

  3. #1868

    The cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpibble  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from a trip to Las Vegas last week and noticed that toward the weekend all over the strip there were people handing out escort cards! It was crazy to me because I thought it was illegal in the Las Vegas county but they were there and even had some for $99. Has anyone every actually tried these services? The Orgasm Clinic? Seems to good to be true to me but I am very curious about this and had to ask. Espcially, since a bachelor party may be happening in Vegas in the spring.
    It really is crazy. In Vegas they're allowed to hand out those cards advertising something that's illegal in Las Vegas. But they only say "Girl to your room in 20 minutes".

    Don't ever fall for that. You will get hustled and cheated to the point that you will end up paying for her to leave your room.

    GB40.

  4. #1867

    Perfecly Legal

    Quote Originally Posted by Rpibble  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from a trip to Las Vegas last week and noticed that toward the weekend all over the strip there were people handing out escort cards! It was crazy to me because I thought it was illegal in the Las Vegas county but they were there and even had some for $99. Has anyone every actually tried these services? The Orgasm Clinic? Seems to good to be true to me but I am very curious about this and had to ask. Espcially, since a bachelor party may be happening in Vegas in the spring.
    It's all Legal - - - Free speech rights. . . What goes on behind closed doors in the company of adults is NOT the concern of LEO. . . Just BE Careful getting behind those doors. . . Also, BTW, It's Clark County. . ****** are still illegal here. Want legal? Go to Pahrump!!

  5. #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpibble  [View Original Post]
    I just got back from a trip to Las Vegas last week and noticed that toward the weekend all over the strip there were people handing out escort cards! It was crazy to me because I thought it was illegal in the Las Vegas county but they were there and even had some for $99. Has anyone every actually tried these services? The Orgasm Clinic? Seems to good to be true to me but I am very curious about this and had to ask. Espcially, since a bachelor party may be happening in Vegas in the spring.
    Heard they are all scams, can't do nothing for 99 or the price they asked, they only show up. And if you want them to stay longer, naked, sex you have to pay a lot. They say don't try it.

    I saw very pretty hookers around casinos here and there, you can't tell they are hookers they dress well and are very pretty. Are they legit? Price?

  6. #1865

    I have to ask

    I just got back from a trip to Las Vegas last week and noticed that toward the weekend all over the strip there were people handing out escort cards! It was crazy to me because I thought it was illegal in the Las Vegas county but they were there and even had some for $99. Has anyone every actually tried these services? The Orgasm Clinic? Seems to good to be true to me but I am very curious about this and had to ask. Espcially, since a bachelor party may be happening in Vegas in the spring.

  7. #1864
    Want to try out hobbyshop in vegas, so just give them a call? I read they screen you so what do I do?

    They provide the place / room right? And you just drive over?

    Anything eles I shoudl know about before heading over? Thanks for the help.

  8. #1863

    Bass lake

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    I'm met a great playmate named Kat, not Kat Kovell, but she is about 5'7, slim, nice complexion, about 30 yrs, white, GFE, no anal, but no other limits. She is on Twain, area is okay in daytime, or early evening, I guess. She is honest and a great kisser. I paid 80 clams for a nice BBBJ, and all else covered. She said it was a special, but you could check her out, if interested. I don't know how to send a pic on here, someone told me once, but it didn't work. Anyway, she could send a pic. She is the good answer to Indica. You can pm me for digits. I'm not sure if I can put a number on here.
    Clear your mailbox.

  9. #1862

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by WildMan007  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Becca? PM me if you want.

    www.************.com/las-vegas/classifieds/ad

    When you google her number you will fine two reviews on The Erotic Review. Known as TER. Pretty reliable.
    She is cute and would recommend for the price pretty much no rules except for no anal and cim.

  10. #1861

    Devin D

    She's been reported about on here before. I recently tried to see her. Quite a bit over priced but I was willing to do it because she seems to be my flavor. Texted back and forth the first day then she left me hanging with no reply. Hit her up the next day and we set up a time and price. 250 GFE for hh. On the way to meet her she starts sending me weird texts about me fucking with her because I know her. Turns out we are from the same area. Things fall apart. I got tired of the bullshit and turned around. It takes her a minimum of 20 minutes to respond to any text. Then she starts asking where I am. Fuck her. Dumb *****. I'm not running through hoops just to get to some pussy. Not worth it. Your mileage may vary but I really doubt it. I'd say avoid this one. She's as dumb as a box of rocks.

  11. #1860

    Kat kovell

    I recently saw kat kovell. What a mouth! I couldn't believe it. Threw me for a loop. I asked to hit it from behind and she obliged. I really wanted to finish in her mouth but didn't last hahaha. It had been a few days. She's not my type as far as looks but the performance was well worth it. One hundred for the special. Met her at ballys. Did the deed. In and out pretty fast. Great time. Don't ask for a link, use the damn Google. Light screening. Get some fun.

  12. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by Twah70  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone had tried a massage from http://lasvegasinroommassage.com/mas...las-vegas.html at 702-478-2003. The website seems to promise too much.
    That's a template website that's used quite a bit. Usually a service.

  13. #1858

    [URL]http://lasvegasinroommassage.com/[/URL]

    I was wondering if anyone had tried a massage from http://lasvegasinroommassage.com/mas...las-vegas.html at 702-478-2003. The website seems to promise too much.

  14. #1857
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhaji360  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bass, can you pm me her #? Seems your inbox has hit its limit LOL.
    Yeah. Same here, would appreciate a PM as well.

  15. #1856
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheville  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys. I've already had one bad experience with a huge up sell on an Asian outcall. Took 350 for a HJ basically.

    Looking for something better. Are there any more reviews of 7? Any other reliable GFE or close. I appreciate the help. Don't want another bad night.
    Which Asian outcall? RTFF, there are many recommendations on here. For less than 350.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape