Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,606 to 31,620 of 61417
-
06-27-16 11:20 #29812Senior Member

Posts: 92Whitney on Fairhaven
Saturday afternoon I decided to hit the loops. Was over by Glen Burnie so I went to c / b. Turned onto Fairhaven, went about 200 yards and spied 2 fine looking WSW one was tall and thin the other shorter spinner body. Both had long brown hair and short shorts on. I'm looking for ule all around. Don't see anything wrong. So as I drive past they both give me the look. I pulled over and scooped the smaller one. Only had time for a quick car date and the taller one would have a hard time with that. Mind you, she was more than attractive enough. Anyway I head to my spot and negotiated standard tuition for half an half with the possibility of a tip for good service. So she started with mic work and she was decent. Not the best but getting the job done. After a little bit of that I told her it's time to ride the baloney pony. So she sheds her shorts and climbed on top. Nice shaved cootch, tight too. She works it up inside of her and started grinding away. It doesn't take long and I filled her like a donut! She hops off and I gave her a napkin to clean up. Got dressed and dropped her back off where I picked her up. All in all good time. I'd really like to meet up with her again for a notell date with her and her friend. That would be fun. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas!
-
06-27-16 08:12 #29811Senior Member

Posts: 289Chrissy
One of the best! I'm very sorry to hear that she's back on the streets though.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-16 06:44 #29810Senior Member

Posts: 136I would like to see this heather chick.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-16 06:42 #29809Senior Member

Posts: 136Yum, yum. Is that natural red hair?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-16 05:06 #29808Senior Member

Posts: 1790Chrissy
A couple of you guys asked me about Chrissy. Unfortunately Chrissy has relapsed again after a number of years and is back out on Wilkens. For all you Chrissy fans who have been missing her now's your chance!
-
06-27-16 05:02 #29807Senior Member

Posts: 1790No, I haven't. But she sounds like someone I would certainly like to see.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-16 23:48 #29806Senior Member

Posts: 602Michelle
Scooped a young, 22 yr old WSW on S. Carey, by the school & underpass. I passed her twice because I thought she was a civilian. I guess the 3rd times the charm because she gave me the "look", so I stopped. She has a slim frame, really cute, was wearing a long skirt / shirt that fit tightly over her pants. She wears glasses, had that schoolgirl look. Hair looks a little curly but was in a neat ponytail, pale white skin, definitely could use a tan. Definitely one of the best looking streetwalkers I've met in a while, looked TGTBT. One thing that surprised me was her high pitched voice, kinda squeaky, but raspy. I don't know if that's her normal voice or an act but I got used to it. I told her I only wanted a HJ, so we found a spot, parked and she took her time. Started off with a slow tease and let it build up. No complaints about how long it took, or her hand is tired. You know how some of these girls are, can't wait to get the deed done. She's different, I can tell she's done this before. Good attitude, conversation was weak but I think she will warm up once I get to know her better. A definite repeat. Next time, I'll go to Tim's.
CLS, have you seen her? We tend to like the same type of girls so I'm sure you already know about her.
-
06-26-16 23:21 #29805

Posts: 96Heaven
Message delivered friend, she sends her thanks, as do I. She also conveyed her phone is now back on (yay!) and she is out tonight looking for company.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-16 22:14 #29804Senior Member

Posts: 174K9 flick
Video of me filling storm via k9.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1540/go...l-hunting.html
-
06-26-16 19:23 #29803Senior Member

Posts: 2344Help
On Friday I asked a former WSW to hook me up with some new talent. She mentioned a blonde named Heather and another girl, she didn't say by name. Both fell through, and I wound up making date with west side idol Crystal, who introduced me to a new girl unrelated to the others I mentioned.
In between the time I was waiting on the the former WSW to set me up with one of the two SW, I got a call from a 410 # that wasn't in my phone. I didn't hear the call, but saw it right after it rang.
I called back and a female answered the phone. She hurriedly put down the phone after she heard my voice.
I decided to look up the # and it led me to a escort # in Bmore. Problem is, I've never seen this chick, and don't know how she got my # .
If anyone knows this # or recognizes the body, please share with the forum. It's got me stumped
And no , my WSW contact didn't give my # out . I asked .
https://myscarletbook.com/baltimore/410-881-7608/
-
06-26-16 18:38 #29802Senior Member

Posts: 1324From my neck. If they're old enough to smoke, they're old enough to choke! Pun intended.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-16 15:22 #29801Senior Member

Posts: 248Any Which Way
Been trying to see her for a while. I'll take it any way I can get it!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
When is she back in the DMV?
-
06-26-16 13:16 #29800Senior Member

Posts: 174K9
I always prefer missionary, but I have also enjoyed a lot of k9 sessions with her. That ass is a thing to behold so I definately feel you. I recently changed phones and can't locate the video of me pounding her out doggie. If I find it I'll post shortly. I guess size also is a factor but she can definately take it both ways.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-16 12:19 #29799Senior Member

Posts: 2344K9
Is she really that sensitive to doggie style? I've had a couple of opportunities to hookup with her, but never did for one reason or another. Her phat ass is the main reason I'd want to see her. If she can't take a pounding from behind, that's a big let down.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
I noticed she whines about doing doggie in the night Timer videos too. A woman with a ass like that, that has issues with bending over is a waste. I'll probably still see her eventually though.
-
06-26-16 10:46 #29798Senior Member

Posts: 174Oldie flick
Shared an old favorite on ccptube.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1539/mi...ry-pumped.html












Reply With Quote




