Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 808 of 930 FirstFirst ... 308 708 758 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 858 908 ... LastLast
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 13943
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1838

    Hobby shop

    Was in Vegas. Hobby shop delivers. The screening is kind of intense. But joy was right on time. To the minute. Not something that's common among this type of girl. Limited English. But enough. Very cute. No kimchee smell. Very nice body white skin and nice tits. Wanted a shower first and took one after. Cuddled in bed after the act. Almost fell asleep and it wasn't past 11. LOL. I would reccomend if you are looking for a sure thing. On time and delivery of what you actually want. She was dressed pretty modestly on the way up to my room and once in she had nice slutty clothes underneath. If you have questions PM me as I don't check the Vegas boards often.

  2. #1837

    Hobbyshop

    Hey guys I come to town at least 2 to 4 times. Year alwas l9 ve thr hunting game. But I was thier in April and tried hobbyshop. I'm hooked it safe easy the girls do the job and are fresh and tight. Screaning is hard makes you nervous but once all done and you get in shit man just enjoy double pop is you like or relax they are up for it yes gasha style or what ever you call it. It good safe fullproof bet. Only down side is you can only get then when they are free so it goes on thier schedule not yours. Hope this helps.

  3. #1836
    300 is the flat rate for Hobbyshop with no negotiation.

  4. #1835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Dpmct  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Vegas for the weekend and after reading the reviews on HobbyShop it looks promising. Two questions 1. It sounds like $$$ is the going rate. Is that negotiated with the girl or a flat rate that is paid and services are a given? 2. Whats the screening process like?
    But you should be able to go to the website or call them for info. Happy hunting!

  5. #1834

    HobbyShop Question

    I'm in Vegas for the weekend and after reading the reviews on HobbyShop it looks promising. Two questions 1. It sounds like $$$ is the going rate. Is that negotiated with the girl or a flat rate that is paid and services are a given? 2. Whats the screening process like?

  6. #1833
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamike70  [View Original Post]
    I have a vacation soon in the big city and would like to hook up with an out call high end asian provider. Any advice will be appreciated.
    SS Asian escort is pretty nice too. Discrete Whisper is the only bad experience I have out of all of the Asian agency ones.

  7. #1832
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamike70  [View Original Post]
    I have a vacation soon in the big city and would like to hook up with an out call high end asian provider. Any advice will be appreciated.
    Go to Hobby shop high end enough.

    PC out.

  8. #1831

    Looking for high end asian

    I have a vacation soon in the big city and would like to hook up with an out call high end asian provider. Any advice will be appreciated.

  9. #1830

    Looking for good BBW provders

    I am in Vegas all week looking for some good BBW providers I see a lot on CL but do not see any reviews can anyone recommend some.

    PM me with details or link to adds.

  10. #1829

    PM me for.

    Anyone have the number for a provider who is independent and thin? Looking for a nice hard body blonde or Asian preferred. Only here until Sunday night and already got screwed with the up-sell bull-shit. If your ever in San Jose I can return the favor I have a filipina who does gr at at k.

  11. #1828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Around

    Yeah.

    Around crack.

    Around meth.

  12. #1827

    Indica is around

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an updated number for Indica pm me please.
    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-fun/16726473

  13. #1826
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Where does she advertise on?

    Details and damages of your encounter?

    Where is incall?
    http://www.preferred411.com/P152557

    http://hetaeragroup.com/11_Devin

    661-231-9656.

    BBBJ dfk GFE pse cim.

    200/30 300/60.

    Near airport.

    Reviewed on oThER site too.

  14. #1825

    Devin D was definitely worth the wait!

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Finally hooked up with Devin D in her incall location. Was worth every minute waiting to see her.

    She is low volume so keep trying. I'm glad I did. Rocking body and skillz to match. Second the fantastic time.
    Where does she advertise on?

    Details and damages of your encounter?

    Where is incall?

  15. #1824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Devin D was definitely worth the wait!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    I saw Devin D in Vegas on 5/11. I texted her 3 times and she finally responded. I posted a review on TER if you're interested. WELL WORTH THE WAIT. Had a fantastic time. She's having some family issues right now so be patient. She's worth the wait.
    Finally hooked up with Devin D in her incall location. Was worth every minute waiting to see her.

    She is low volume so keep trying. I'm glad I did. Rocking body and skillz to match. Second the fantastic time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape