Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,106 to 12,120 of 13944
-
06-19-16 04:20 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 208I saw Joy the other night (June 16th) at like 1:45 am. I know, the little head was in charge. And yes the screening is nuts, but I drove out to her incall, and was surprised to see a cute, natural girl welcome me into the apt. Standard asian visit, with the pre and post shower, a little BBBJ and then on with the cover and all positions covered, until I finished while doing doggie with her. This next part was weird, because she asked if I took uber or drove there, and I told her I drove, and she then proceeds to ask me if I can drive her to the Rio. I said Ok. And drove her to the Rio.
Originally Posted by LikesToPlay
[View Original Post]
She was nice, but I am not sure I will repeat next time I am in town.
-
06-18-16 23:19 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 338Hobby shop
Was in Vegas. Hobby shop delivers. The screening is kind of intense. But joy was right on time. To the minute. Not something that's common among this type of girl. Limited English. But enough. Very cute. No kimchee smell. Very nice body white skin and nice tits. Wanted a shower first and took one after. Cuddled in bed after the act. Almost fell asleep and it wasn't past 11. LOL. I would reccomend if you are looking for a sure thing. On time and delivery of what you actually want. She was dressed pretty modestly on the way up to my room and once in she had nice slutty clothes underneath. If you have questions PM me as I don't check the Vegas boards often.
-
06-13-16 18:20 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 191Hobbyshop
Hey guys I come to town at least 2 to 4 times. Year alwas l9 ve thr hunting game. But I was thier in April and tried hobbyshop. I'm hooked it safe easy the girls do the job and are fresh and tight. Screaning is hard makes you nervous but once all done and you get in shit man just enjoy double pop is you like or relax they are up for it yes gasha style or what ever you call it. It good safe fullproof bet. Only down side is you can only get then when they are free so it goes on thier schedule not yours. Hope this helps.
-
06-12-16 08:50 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 300300 is the flat rate for Hobbyshop with no negotiation.
-
06-11-16 12:35 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 2989Not sure
But you should be able to go to the website or call them for info. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by Dpmct
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 02:00 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 68HobbyShop Question
I'm in Vegas for the weekend and after reading the reviews on HobbyShop it looks promising. Two questions 1. It sounds like $$$ is the going rate. Is that negotiated with the girl or a flat rate that is paid and services are a given? 2. Whats the screening process like?
-
06-06-16 03:17 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 28SS Asian escort is pretty nice too. Discrete Whisper is the only bad experience I have out of all of the Asian agency ones.
Originally Posted by Creamike70
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 00:13 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 1959Go to Hobby shop high end enough.
Originally Posted by Creamike70
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
06-05-16 16:50 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 100Looking for high end asian
I have a vacation soon in the big city and would like to hook up with an out call high end asian provider. Any advice will be appreciated.
-
06-04-16 18:29 #1830Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for good BBW provders
I am in Vegas all week looking for some good BBW providers I see a lot on CL but do not see any reviews can anyone recommend some.
PM me with details or link to adds.
-
06-04-16 13:36 #1829Regular Member

Posts: 8PM me for.
Anyone have the number for a provider who is independent and thin? Looking for a nice hard body blonde or Asian preferred. Only here until Sunday night and already got screwed with the up-sell bull-shit. If your ever in San Jose I can return the favor I have a filipina who does gr at at k.
-
06-04-16 13:23 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 389Around
Yeah.
Originally Posted by Night234
[View Original Post]
Around crack.
Around meth.
-
06-04-16 11:09 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 299Indica is around
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-fun/16726473
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 10:24 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 389http://www.preferred411.com/P152557
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
http://hetaeragroup.com/11_Devin
661-231-9656.
BBBJ dfk GFE pse cim.
200/30 300/60.
Near airport.
Reviewed on oThER site too.
-
06-02-16 07:00 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 345Devin D was definitely worth the wait!
Where does she advertise on?
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
Details and damages of your encounter?
Where is incall?











Reply With Quote





