Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 259 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1920
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Man-allegedly-scans-penis-at-supermarket-checkout and is arrested.


  2. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    I asked if I got multiples for the hour, I generally do QV or 1/2 hour because I am usually done inside of 20 minutes. Since it was a longer haul to visit her I was thinking of taking the hour option if I got MSOG.

    She did a back ground check on my phone number but I don't have an online presence so she might have been leery already.
    It's very odd that she spooked by your question. I am sure she asked whether you are a cop / LE and you answered "No" before you get to that part. In reality, if you are a cop, you don't need the answer of that question to arrest her. I am guessing, she either don't want to do it multiple times that day (which is not fair, because you pay for the hour. Any provider who thinks she could just collect 1 hour fee but only engage with you for less than 20 minutes is someone to be avoid) or she had a bad experience with someone who like fuck every penny out of her.

    I don't see you did anything wrong.

  3. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    To me, this question is very legit and relevent. "30 min or 1 hour". I always think 1 hour appt is unnecessary. The only reason I would see a provider for 1 hour appt is she requires minu 1 hour appt. Don't get me wrong, I used to book 1 hour appt only. For many years, as matter of fact. I can't tell you how many times I walked out the hotel and looked at my watch. At 30 minutes mark. So I would definitely ask the same question on the phone if I felt like to do it twice that day. So speaking with experience, I am not sure why she spooked. Did you ask it clearly that it was for the 1 hour appt?
    I asked if I got multiples for the hour, I generally do QV or 1/2 hour because I am usually done inside of 20 minutes. Since it was a longer haul to visit her I was thinking of taking the hour option if I got MSOG.

    She did a back ground check on my phone number but I don't have an online presence so she might have been leery already.

  4. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    I was on the phone to a provider and getting ready to seal the deal. I asked and she gave me her prices of $240/$175. I asked if multiples were allowed and she spooked and hung up on me.

    I'd like to know if that's an inappropriate question when spending that much for an hour?

    Thanks.

    NGY.
    To me, this question is very legit and relevent. "30 min or 1 hour". I always think 1 hour appt is unnecessary. The only reason I would see a provider for 1 hour appt is she requires minu 1 hour appt. Don't get me wrong, I used to book 1 hour appt only. For many years, as matter of fact. I can't tell you how many times I walked out the hotel and looked at my watch. At 30 minutes mark. So I would definitely ask the same question on the phone if I felt like to do it twice that day. So speaking with experience, I am not sure why she spooked. Did you ask it clearly that it was for the 1 hour appt?

  5. #1916
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    This is so sad and scary!

    A good reason to not see an escort who does drugs! So sad for her and his life is ruined.

    http://articles.philly.com/2005-09-1...ng-ashley-burg

  6. #1915
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    You could say

    Can I have more than one cup of coffee or can we do whatever I request during the entire hour.

    Of.

  7. #1914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Inappropriate Question Or Not?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    I was on the phone to a provider and getting ready to seal the deal. I asked and she gave me her prices of $240/$175. I asked if multiples were allowed and she spooked and hung up on me.

    I'd like to know if that's an inappropriate question when spending that much for an hour?

    Thanks.

    NGY.
    I don't think the question was inappropriate as connected to the amount she quoted you but when talking to a provider on the phone you need to be careful what you say to her so as not to spook her. She has no way of knowing whether you are LE or not. That's more than likely why she hung up you.

  8. #1913

    LE Check

    When talking to a provider by txt, email, or on the phone it's really easy to spoke them. If you call and ask for a rate for their time it's an Escorting service.

    If you call and ask if they let you have 2 pops, it's sex for money and that's illegal.

    Some girls are very aware of this and will not discuss it (she hung up on you).

    Others will work the gray area of innuendo and others may just come right out and say stuff like "yeah, 2 pops, 3 if you can manage it. ".

    I like to see girls that give the time /$ and do not equate pops with the dollar amount. There are many that figure once you pop you are done- those girls don't get repeat biz from me unless there is something really special about them.

    Unfortunately you may never know until you visit her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGrayYet  [View Original Post]
    I was on the phone to a provider and getting ready to seal the deal. I asked and she gave me her prices of $240/$175. I asked if multiples were allowed and she spooked and hung up on me.

    I'd like to know if that's an inappropriate question when spending that much for an hour?

    Thanks.

    NGY.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1e064fe358edfe0f7476d249395d61360_full.jpg‎  

  9. #1912

    Question for the Board

    I was on the phone to a provider and getting ready to seal the deal. I asked and she gave me her prices of $240/$175. I asked if multiples were allowed and she spooked and hung up on me.

    I'd like to know if that's an inappropriate question when spending that much for an hour?

    Thanks.

    NGY.

  10. #1911

    This is where tax dollars go?

    Quote Originally Posted by FootNBallCoach  [View Original Post]
    The the must be up for re-ele.
    Really, thay paid staff to count to 28,000! Talk about waste of time, that should be paid for by his reelection funds.

  11. #1910

    Re-election and is looking for contributions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgetaboudit  [View Original Post]
    From Minneapolis newspaper article about massage parlors at the link below: " The Washington County Attorney's Office counts the number of apparent solicitations for sexual services in the Twin Cities Metro on Backpage. From January through May, there have been 28,290. Advertising, "hot, sexy, young Asian girls" who are willing to please you and make you have a memorable experience. "

    http://www.kare11.com/news/massage-b...ello/245378074

    I'm shocked, oh my goodness !
    The the must be up for re-ele.

  12. #1909

    Four Thousand Holes In Blackburn, Lancashire

    From Minneapolis newspaper article about massage parlors at the link below: " The Washington County Attorney's Office counts the number of apparent solicitations for sexual services in the Twin Cities Metro on Backpage. From January through May, there have been 28,290. Advertising, "hot, sexy, young Asian girls" who are willing to please you and make you have a memorable experience. "

    http://www.kare11.com/news/massage-b...ello/245378074

    I'm shocked, oh my goodness !

  13. #1908

    There are decent people everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    These are just two examples. Today I saw a guy who handed me $80 and told me he had to go to his car to get the rest, because that's where he left his wallet. I live in an apartment building which is kept locked. How many backpage escorts do you think would let him back in or just keep his money without giving services?

    Second example I have posted about before. When I was escorting in Vermont I saw a guy who forgot and left his wallet in my hotel room on the fridge. I hadn't seen it until he called me to ask if it was in my room. I told him yes and to come and fetch it. I took a peek and there was $700 plus I'd and credit cards.

    And if you are wondering what I did, I of course let the guy back in and gave him services. The second guy I have him his wallet intact with the $700, I'd and credit cards. Ok, so I'm patting myself on the back, but honestly it's ashame that it's not the norm that escorts at least on backpage or maybe in general would be honest.
    Once after a quickie session with a BP girl I forgot my watch. Didn't even miss it till the next morning while getting dressed. Now this watch isn't valuable or anything but was given to me many years ago by my SO and it means a lot. If I'd lost it I would have been upset, esp given the circumstances. So I texted the girl and she said she had it and come on over. It was a longish drive, a good hour, and she met me with it at the door. I was so grateful I tried to tip her another 40 bucks and she just laughed and said "Come see me again sometime. ".

    There are decent people everywhere. And of course there are the others everywhere too.

    Stay safe,

    JS2.

  14. #1907
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Well maybe I was wrong! I'm pleased that there are honest escorts out there!

    And of course you guys rock for being honest too! Xoxo.

    Today I met up with a guy who was referred to me by an escort friend of mine. We texted up and back and made plans to meet today. He's direction challenged and has no gps so I offered to meet him at Wendy's near my apt. Right off of the highway. So anyway I met him at Wendys. We introduce ourselves then he followed me home. Well damn, he had what looked like an anxiety attack in front of my apartment building. He spoke loudly "Are we going to be alone? I'm too nervous to go into an apt. No, I just can't do it. " got into his truck and took off. Then a few min. Later he called me to ask if I'd lead him back to the highway! Did I mention he knew he was coming to my apt! Geesh. It didn't bother me that he was too nervous to go through with it as much as causing a bit of a scene talking loudly in front of my building! Thankfully none of the tenants were home, because no one's car was out back and there were only a few kids riding their bikes next to us. But I do like the guys to be discrete!

    So has an.

  15. #1906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago I was with a girl that I've seen a few times at a Chinatown location. After spending an incredible hour with her, she walked me to the door, gave me a kiss good bye and I left. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts for a coffee for the ride home. As I took my money out to pay for the coffee I noticed that I still had the 100 dollar bill that I intended to give to the provider I had seen minutes earlier. Feeling like a complete jerk for forgetting to pay her, I called her back and explained that I forgot to leave a tip and that I would be right back with it. I told her if that happens again, don't let me leave.
    Oh that happened to me too and more then once.

    Ones, a while back, after she left my house I found her money lying by my bed. Tried to call her but she wouldn't pick up. Tried again next day but the phone was no longer active.

    Once I caught myself soon enough to be able to return to her hotel room to pay her and the other time she just told me to give it to her next time we meet which, since it was weighing heavily on me, meant that the next time happened much sooner then it would've been otherwise LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape