Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 260 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1908

    There are decent people everywhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    These are just two examples. Today I saw a guy who handed me $80 and told me he had to go to his car to get the rest, because that's where he left his wallet. I live in an apartment building which is kept locked. How many backpage escorts do you think would let him back in or just keep his money without giving services?

    Second example I have posted about before. When I was escorting in Vermont I saw a guy who forgot and left his wallet in my hotel room on the fridge. I hadn't seen it until he called me to ask if it was in my room. I told him yes and to come and fetch it. I took a peek and there was $700 plus I'd and credit cards.

    And if you are wondering what I did, I of course let the guy back in and gave him services. The second guy I have him his wallet intact with the $700, I'd and credit cards. Ok, so I'm patting myself on the back, but honestly it's ashame that it's not the norm that escorts at least on backpage or maybe in general would be honest.
    Once after a quickie session with a BP girl I forgot my watch. Didn't even miss it till the next morning while getting dressed. Now this watch isn't valuable or anything but was given to me many years ago by my SO and it means a lot. If I'd lost it I would have been upset, esp given the circumstances. So I texted the girl and she said she had it and come on over. It was a longish drive, a good hour, and she met me with it at the door. I was so grateful I tried to tip her another 40 bucks and she just laughed and said "Come see me again sometime. ".

    There are decent people everywhere. And of course there are the others everywhere too.

    Stay safe,

    JS2.

  2. #1907
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Well maybe I was wrong! I'm pleased that there are honest escorts out there!

    And of course you guys rock for being honest too! Xoxo.

    Today I met up with a guy who was referred to me by an escort friend of mine. We texted up and back and made plans to meet today. He's direction challenged and has no gps so I offered to meet him at Wendy's near my apt. Right off of the highway. So anyway I met him at Wendys. We introduce ourselves then he followed me home. Well damn, he had what looked like an anxiety attack in front of my apartment building. He spoke loudly "Are we going to be alone? I'm too nervous to go into an apt. No, I just can't do it. " got into his truck and took off. Then a few min. Later he called me to ask if I'd lead him back to the highway! Did I mention he knew he was coming to my apt! Geesh. It didn't bother me that he was too nervous to go through with it as much as causing a bit of a scene talking loudly in front of my building! Thankfully none of the tenants were home, because no one's car was out back and there were only a few kids riding their bikes next to us. But I do like the guys to be discrete!

    So has an.

  3. #1906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago I was with a girl that I've seen a few times at a Chinatown location. After spending an incredible hour with her, she walked me to the door, gave me a kiss good bye and I left. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts for a coffee for the ride home. As I took my money out to pay for the coffee I noticed that I still had the 100 dollar bill that I intended to give to the provider I had seen minutes earlier. Feeling like a complete jerk for forgetting to pay her, I called her back and explained that I forgot to leave a tip and that I would be right back with it. I told her if that happens again, don't let me leave.
    Oh that happened to me too and more then once.

    Ones, a while back, after she left my house I found her money lying by my bed. Tried to call her but she wouldn't pick up. Tried again next day but the phone was no longer active.

    Once I caught myself soon enough to be able to return to her hotel room to pay her and the other time she just told me to give it to her next time we meet which, since it was weighing heavily on me, meant that the next time happened much sooner then it would've been otherwise LOL.

  4. #1905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Reverse Situation For Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    These are just two examples. Today I saw a guy who handed me $80 and told me he had to go to his car to get the rest, because that's where he left his wallet. I live in an apartment building which is kept locked. How many backpage escorts do you think would let him back in or just keep his money without giving services?

    Second example I have posted about before. When I was escorting in Vermont I saw a guy who forgot and left his wallet in my hotel room on the fridge. I hadn't seen it until he called me to ask if it was in my room. I told him yes and to come and fetch it. I took a peek and there was $700 plus I'd and credit cards.

    And if you are wondering what I did, I of course let the guy back in and gave him services. The second guy I have him his wallet intact with the $700, I'd and credit cards. Ok, so I'm patting myself on the back, but honestly it's ashame that it's not the norm that escorts at least on backpage or maybe in general would be honest.
    A few months ago I was with a girl that I've seen a few times at a Chinatown location. After spending an incredible hour with her, she walked me to the door, gave me a kiss good bye and I left. I stopped at Dunkin Donuts for a coffee for the ride home. As I took my money out to pay for the coffee I noticed that I still had the 100 dollar bill that I intended to give to the provider I had seen minutes earlier. Feeling like a complete jerk for forgetting to pay her, I called her back and explained that I forgot to leave a tip and that I would be right back with it. I told her if that happens again, don't let me leave.

  5. #1904
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  6. #1903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    These are just two examples. Today I saw a guy who handed me $80 and told me he had to go to his car to get the rest, because that's where he left his wallet. I live in an apartment building which is kept locked. How many backpage escorts do you think would let him back in or just keep his money without giving services?

    Second example I have posted about before. When I was escorting in Vermont I saw a guy who forgot and left his wallet in my hotel room on the fridge. I hadn't seen it until he called me to ask if it was in my room. I told him yes and to come and fetch it. I took a peek and there was $700 plus I'd and credit cards.

    And if you are wondering what I did, I of course let the guy back in and gave him services. The second guy I have him his wallet intact with the $700, I'd and credit cards. Ok, so I'm patting myself on the back, but honestly it's ashame that it's not the norm that escorts at least on backpage or maybe in general would be honest.
    Happened to me here in Brazil and in Russia.

    I can be quite a forgetful type. Here I forgot wallet twice and both times I went back for it and she was at the door handing it to me as the door opened, in Brazil she returned the money that I forgot when I saw her next time and in Russia a working girl actually run after me to give me back my wallet with everything there left as it was. There are much more honest people out there then you think but of course there is a lot of shit too. And you know what they say about it in Russia? Shit floats. LOL.

    Usually those who rip you off just find a way to rip you off. It doesn't involve forgetting things. At least not with me.

  7. #1902
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Just curious as to how ethical and honest most backpage escorts are in this situation

    These are just two examples. Today I saw a guy who handed me $80 and told me he had to go to his car to get the rest, because that's where he left his wallet. I live in an apartment building which is kept locked. How many backpage escorts do you think would let him back in or just keep his money without giving services?

    Second example I have posted about before. When I was escorting in Vermont I saw a guy who forgot and left his wallet in my hotel room on the fridge. I hadn't seen it until he called me to ask if it was in my room. I told him yes and to come and fetch it. I took a peek and there was $700 plus I'd and credit cards.

    And if you are wondering what I did, I of course let the guy back in and gave him services. The second guy I have him his wallet intact with the $700, I'd and credit cards. Ok, so I'm patting myself on the back, but honestly it's ashame that it's not the norm that escorts at least on backpage or maybe in general would be honest.

  8. #1901

    By the hour hotel / motels?

    Anyone know of any by the hour hotel / motels in the greater north / west boston area? Clearly it would not be wise to outcall at your own place, and most of the local hotels are expensive, need I'd, and credit card (WTF?

  9. #1900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    Re: This is a specific interest of mine being a sex worker for people with disabiliti

    Alright, we're definitely meeting if I break a leg and am in the need of a specialist!

  10. #1899
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    This is a specific interest of mine, being a sex worker for people with disabilities


  11. #1898

    Your inbox is FULL

    Your inbox is FULL, clear some messages I got a little info for you.


  12. #1897

    In his own words

    NRLMUS:

    "As all of you well know I'm so tight with LE they might as well appoint me commissioner. Every morning I surround myself with bunch of my LE friends as we break down every post that have ever been posted on USG. We re-read every post over and over again like we're at Bible studies, always managing to find new hidden meaning behind every word of every hobbyist who ever posted. ".


  13. #1896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    If you can't laugh at this I feel for you


  14. #1895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197

    SB / SD thing

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldGoose  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with secret benefits? They don't seem to be using unrealistic models, but I haven't seen any reviews of this site so I'm a little uneasy about taking the plunge.
    Sign up with the oThER site, write 10 reviews there and you'd get a right to visit a place where they discuss it to exhaustion.

  15. #1894

    Sugar babies

    Has anyone had any experience with secret benefits? They don't seem to be using unrealistic models, but I haven't seen any reviews of this site so I'm a little uneasy about taking the plunge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape