Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29744

    Any Big Girls? BBW

    Hello All,

    I know spinners are winners but I would sure like to hang out with a big lady.

    PM if you know any around the Parkville / towson area.

    When I find a spinner I will pass number along.

    Thanks!!

  2. #29743

    Saw her walking the other day

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amber was hanging out at Pierres and did not seem to connected to reality, looked really bad. What a shame as she has a nice body when it is not all marked up.
    She does not seem to be staying at pierres anymore. Pussy is really tight, just wish the ass was available.

  3. #29742
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoyy  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks appreciate it it would really help.
    Think they might be replying in jest. However when you're driving through the city keep your windows down and if you see several young AA boys standing on a corner ask them for some advice on where all the cooch is at. Always a good source of local info!

  4. #29741

    Yes that is her

    Quote Originally Posted by BearPolock  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the pics looks a lot like a girl named Christina. She walked the Conkling stroll last summer. I had the misfortune of meeting her. She was absolutely horrible!
    She claims to have a lot of regulars and said to look her up, Gabriel Christina. She was super nice on the ride over and thought she might be a redhead but carpet did not match.

  5. #29740

    Chinese food

    So, there is a general feeling that an hour after eating Chinese food, no matter how good it looks on the menu board, you are hungry again. I had the equivalent of that Thursdsaay. Hit the loop in the am Before work and right away saw a tall, attractive brunette brushing her long hair, looking good in pink leggings. Thought it might be a civi, so rode around and swung back and she was still there brushing that hair. Pulled up, made small talk and she hopped in. Said her name was Ashley. Blue / green eyes, probably 5'9" range, thick, mild signs of use. On the way to the spot, she made it known she is kind of new at this. Asked for $. 6 but I'm NOT new at this, so knocked her closer to standard. Starts off with a pretty decent BBBJ then gets out her makeup bag full of condoms. Gets the Magnum for me and while I get dressed she gets completely naked, LOL. Again, she is new to this. Told her she didn't and shouldn't do that. For a big girl, she can't take a big dick at all. She was kind of enjoying it, but also not letting me go to deep in and you could see the discomfort on her face. I knew this wasn't going to get the job done, so told her to just go back to the BBBJ. She went to town this time, doing a great job but didn't catch. Nice girl, probably a real looker once, good head on her shoulders but probably won't repeat. She gave me her number but she also said she is having a phone issue so the number is probably worthless. Anyway, I went on to work and all I kept thinking about was how hungry I still was.

  6. #29739
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijingigolo  [View Original Post]
    Got an age and description?
    PLENTY of pics of her in the forum. Do a quick search.

  7. #29738

    Christina / Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few pictures of her.
    The girl in the pics looks a lot like a girl named Christina. She walked the Conkling stroll last summer. I had the misfortune of meeting her. She was absolutely horrible!

  8. #29737

    Age and description?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Idol Crystal is in the city tonight. Look out for her if you're out tonight. She's one of the good ones. Her service is A + and she has a good heart. She'll watch your back.
    Got an age and description?

  9. #29736

    Anyone know who this girl is?

    She had a nice big ass and was hanging on Wilkins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.51.45 PM.png‎  

  10. #29735

    Pissed off Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Wish I would have read this before picking her up. Of course I ignored all the alarms like demanding more money, going to her spot. She would not let me touch her tits, would not lay back so I could pound it and she doesn't care if you make her walk back because that is why she goes to that spot. Haha guess it happens a lot. I will post pictures later.
    Here are a few pictures of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.07.18 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.06.45 PM.jpg‎  

  11. #29734

    Erica looks pregnant also

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like need to find her too. Pregnant booty it's good booty. Anyone got info on how I can get in touch with her, much appreciated.
    Don't see any of you lining up to pick her up. LOL.

  12. #29733
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ncall/13855172

    I saw the rate, and my red flag went up. I don't recognize the body from the west side street walker stroll, maybe she looks familiar to one of you guys from somewhere else.
    There are at least three different women's pictures in that ad.

  13. #29732

    re: O. O StAr Is PrEgNaNt

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    *cough* "Star is pregnant". Ill need a way to contact her when she is out.

    BQ22.
    Sounds like need to find her too. Pregnant booty it's good booty. Anyone got info on how I can get in touch with her, much appreciated.

  14. #29731

    Greek you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marleonetti  [View Original Post]
    Can somebody be kind enough to tell us which girls allow Greek?
    I know one, Bella she takes it like a champ.

  15. #29730

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    Puerto rican Natalie is home from vacation put on a few pounds the weight went all to her ass. As always GFE session. She came to the door ass naked that was a first from her. She said she was HORNY in couldn't wait to see me. The gesture made me feel good these chics know exactly what to say. If you have her number from the last time I gave it out hit her up. You won't be disappointed. You will have a great time with a 100% 22 year old puerto rican chica. Todo bien as always be safe.
    How does one find 100% Puerto Rican Chica?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape