Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,726 to 31,740 of 61463
-
06-17-16 05:36 #29738Regular Member

Posts: 141Christina / Gabby
The girl in the pics looks a lot like a girl named Christina. She walked the Conkling stroll last summer. I had the misfortune of meeting her. She was absolutely horrible!
Originally Posted by Neurer
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 23:58 #29737Senior Member

Posts: 75Age and description?
Got an age and description?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 22:54 #29736Senior Member

Posts: 84Anyone know who this girl is?
She had a nice big ass and was hanging on Wilkins.
-
06-16-16 22:51 #29735Senior Member

Posts: 84Pissed off Gabby
Here are a few pictures of her.
Originally Posted by Neurer
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 22:48 #29734Senior Member

Posts: 84Erica looks pregnant also
Don't see any of you lining up to pick her up. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 22:37 #29733Senior Member

Posts: 95There are at least three different women's pictures in that ad.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 21:34 #29732Senior Member

Posts: 505re: O. O StAr Is PrEgNaNt
Sounds like need to find her too. Pregnant booty it's good booty. Anyone got info on how I can get in touch with her, much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 21:30 #29731Senior Member

Posts: 66Greek you say?
I know one, Bella she takes it like a champ.
Originally Posted by Marleonetti
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 21:24 #29730Senior Member

Posts: 66Natalie
How does one find 100% Puerto Rican Chica?
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 21:23 #29729Senior Member

Posts: 66Star
I'd second this report. Took her back to a spot and indoor experience not much better.
Originally Posted by Angler69
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 20:58 #29728Senior Member

Posts: 66Update on question.
She's in rehab as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-16 20:28 #29727Senior Member

Posts: 512*cough* "Star is pregnant". Ill need a way to contact her when she is out.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
06-16-16 19:38 #29726Senior Member

Posts: 2344West side
Idol Crystal is in the city tonight. Look out for her if you're out tonight. She's one of the good ones. Her service is A + and she has a good heart. She'll watch your back.
-
06-16-16 18:50 #29725Senior Member

Posts: 234440 ?
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ncall/13855172
I saw the rate, and my red flag went up. I don't recognize the body from the west side street walker stroll, maybe she looks familiar to one of you guys from somewhere else.
-
06-16-16 18:30 #29724Senior Member

Posts: 75Sweet Ashley
This is my first posting since moving back to the US after living in Asia for almost 15 years. Hope to be a regular contributor as the occasion permits. Anyway found myself in Baltimore doing the loop last Sunday night and around midnight picked up Ashley who said she was around 26 I think. Petite blonde, very skinny. Weighed all of about 90 pounds probably. Very positive attitude low price and very comfortable to be with. Pick her up on South Washington as you go up the hill going south if that makes sense. Again, very sweet and accommodating. Will definitely repeat. Did a good job on the BBBJ and rode me till I came.











Reply With Quote





