Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29749

    Project S.I.L.E.N.C.E.

    Good morning my people. With light of recent events, and a crazed man running around with a camera in hand. I have decided to go dark, for I think silence is my best tactic. Who knows, maybe one step closer to retirement from the entire hobby. I have thought about retire from all this anyways. If it isn't the fear of creepy crawlers hitchhiking home with you, or girls playing ya for those ends, now its you Mr BHH. I have a few regulars I talk to via phone I'll keep seeing, or a few UTRs I keep around I've met through the years. But forreal forreal, and I think I read it here. You would be surprised how many young girls I meet daily, either it be walking on the street, in a mall, or working your average 9 to 5 job. Either it be retail or fast food, they are struggling. If you start the conversation, become friends, show you are nice and could help them out with their ends. You've planned a seed for having grown your very own UTR girl that you could text or hit up anytime. I mean hell I have even gotten text in the middle of the night when their life isn't going right or man isn't treating them right, where they wanted me to come pick them up and chill. Right there, I gotten a freebie. I am telling you, its much smart planning. But the pay off could be well worth it.

    But I am drifting from my thought here. Kitten is kitten no matter how it is gotten. And you guys have been nice to the good ole raBBit. Thanks for that, and I will still be reading this forum. But that's probably it, just reading. While we have this menace out there chasing these dudes down yelling "put the dick down" all because he is jaded with his home life, or former monger that got burned once before in life. Whatever the reason, raBBit is out. Peace be with everyone, and be safe. Most importantly and sometimes not enough, Watch Your Six.

    raBBit

  2. #29748

    Ashley

    Mo Jo you are right, at 5'9 and thick she is a big girl. Caught up with her on Payson. When she said her name was Ashley I remembered the post by MoJo about her. Thanks Mo, if she doesn't catch that eliminates BJ. If she can't go deep, that eliminates FS in different positions so I just said I thought she was someone else and drove off.

    Dog pound if your checking on your old lady with 1st post good luck with a response. This 5'9 girl runs the Westside area, your picture don't look like she is that tall. You are not the 1st one to ask about someone and don't have any posts.

    Not many girls around B / CB area, but quite a few Westside. Picked up Angaleca on Wilkens, what a wonderful girl, well worth the time, used to be dancer. Doesn't have minutes on phone, go figure.

    Be careful and safe.

  3. #29747

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Loujk44  [View Original Post]
    I know one, Bella she takes it like a champ.
    They all will if the price is right, or they need a fix.

    Shitty.

  4. #29746
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin  [View Original Post]
    So, there is a general feeling that an hour after eating Chinese food, no matter how good it looks on the menu board, you are hungry again. I had the equivalent of that Thursdsaay. Hit the loop in the am Before work and right away saw a tall, attractive brunette brushing her long hair, looking good in pink leggings. Thought it might be a civi, so rode around and swung back and she was still there brushing that hair. Pulled up, made small talk and she hopped in. Said her name was Ashley. Blue / green eyes, probably 5'9" range, thick, mild signs of use. On the way to the spot, she made it known she is kind of new at this. Asked for $. 6 but I'm NOT new at this, so knocked her closer to standard. Starts off with a pretty decent BBBJ then gets out her makeup bag full of condoms. Gets the Magnum for me and while I get dressed she gets completely naked, LOL. Again, she is new to this. Told her she didn't and shouldn't do that. For a big girl, she can't take a big dick at all. She was kind of enjoying it, but also not letting me go to deep in and you could see the discomfort on her face. I knew this wasn't going to get the job done, so told her to just go back to the BBBJ. She went to town this time, doing a great job but didn't catch. Nice girl, probably a real looker once, good head on her shoulders but probably won't repeat. She gave me her number but she also said she is having a phone issue so the number is probably worthless. Anyway, I went on to work and all I kept thinking about was how hungry I still was.
    Is this the girl with her hair pulled up?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic 1.jpg‎  

  5. #29745

    Star

    Anyone have a new # for Star I have her old 1431 which isn't active.

  6. #29744

    Any Big Girls? BBW

    Hello All,

    I know spinners are winners but I would sure like to hang out with a big lady.

    PM if you know any around the Parkville / towson area.

    When I find a spinner I will pass number along.

    Thanks!!

  7. #29743

    Saw her walking the other day

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Saw Amber was hanging out at Pierres and did not seem to connected to reality, looked really bad. What a shame as she has a nice body when it is not all marked up.
    She does not seem to be staying at pierres anymore. Pussy is really tight, just wish the ass was available.

  8. #29742
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBoyy  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks appreciate it it would really help.
    Think they might be replying in jest. However when you're driving through the city keep your windows down and if you see several young AA boys standing on a corner ask them for some advice on where all the cooch is at. Always a good source of local info!

  9. #29741

    Yes that is her

    Quote Originally Posted by BearPolock  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the pics looks a lot like a girl named Christina. She walked the Conkling stroll last summer. I had the misfortune of meeting her. She was absolutely horrible!
    She claims to have a lot of regulars and said to look her up, Gabriel Christina. She was super nice on the ride over and thought she might be a redhead but carpet did not match.

  10. #29740

    Chinese food

    So, there is a general feeling that an hour after eating Chinese food, no matter how good it looks on the menu board, you are hungry again. I had the equivalent of that Thursdsaay. Hit the loop in the am Before work and right away saw a tall, attractive brunette brushing her long hair, looking good in pink leggings. Thought it might be a civi, so rode around and swung back and she was still there brushing that hair. Pulled up, made small talk and she hopped in. Said her name was Ashley. Blue / green eyes, probably 5'9" range, thick, mild signs of use. On the way to the spot, she made it known she is kind of new at this. Asked for $. 6 but I'm NOT new at this, so knocked her closer to standard. Starts off with a pretty decent BBBJ then gets out her makeup bag full of condoms. Gets the Magnum for me and while I get dressed she gets completely naked, LOL. Again, she is new to this. Told her she didn't and shouldn't do that. For a big girl, she can't take a big dick at all. She was kind of enjoying it, but also not letting me go to deep in and you could see the discomfort on her face. I knew this wasn't going to get the job done, so told her to just go back to the BBBJ. She went to town this time, doing a great job but didn't catch. Nice girl, probably a real looker once, good head on her shoulders but probably won't repeat. She gave me her number but she also said she is having a phone issue so the number is probably worthless. Anyway, I went on to work and all I kept thinking about was how hungry I still was.

  11. #29739
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijingigolo  [View Original Post]
    Got an age and description?
    PLENTY of pics of her in the forum. Do a quick search.

  12. #29738

    Christina / Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few pictures of her.
    The girl in the pics looks a lot like a girl named Christina. She walked the Conkling stroll last summer. I had the misfortune of meeting her. She was absolutely horrible!

  13. #29737

    Age and description?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Idol Crystal is in the city tonight. Look out for her if you're out tonight. She's one of the good ones. Her service is A + and she has a good heart. She'll watch your back.
    Got an age and description?

  14. #29736

    Anyone know who this girl is?

    She had a nice big ass and was hanging on Wilkins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.51.45 PM.png‎  

  15. #29735

    Pissed off Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Wish I would have read this before picking her up. Of course I ignored all the alarms like demanding more money, going to her spot. She would not let me touch her tits, would not lay back so I could pound it and she doesn't care if you make her walk back because that is why she goes to that spot. Haha guess it happens a lot. I will post pictures later.
    Here are a few pictures of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.07.18 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.06.45 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape