Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1771
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit from heeach tonight. Pic looked familiar. I think I ignored it once before. Looking for someone new. Wondering if anyone has seen her. She's in Smithfield, number ends in 4280. Quoted 70 BJ 100 FS. Tried researching but nothing came up. Might take the plunge if I can't get a hold of any regulars. Thanks on advance.
    She's been around I've never tried her she hit some of my adds last summer. Think she got a bf and fell off. She is on facebook. Hey let me know if Danielle gets back to you. She did give a pretty good BJ.

  2. #1770

    Hit

    Got a hit from heeach tonight. Pic looked familiar. I think I ignored it once before. Looking for someone new. Wondering if anyone has seen her. She's in Smithfield, number ends in 4280. Quoted 70 BJ 100 FS. Tried researching but nothing came up. Might take the plunge if I can't get a hold of any regulars. Thanks on advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150515_230556.jpg‎  

  3. #1769

    Next week

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Oh ok so its just not me she's not replying back to. I've seen her once seemed a little pilled out. We texted back and fourth than vanished called her the other day to verify the number still worked said a few words and she hung up on me. Head game was good. Topless BBBJCIM she wasn't fat by any means big butt. I thought she was cute. But than again I'm a sucker for light eyes. Damage neg to 50.
    She did seem to enjoy when I was sucking on her tits. I did see her at the end of May. Hoping she has some bills to pay at the end of June and I can get another great BJ.

  4. #1768

    Tried on several occassions

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    This girl I haven't seen have digits she's posted a few times I've seen on clce any intel?
    Think she is a pic collector.

  5. #1767
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Rocker girl

    This girl I haven't seen have digits she's posted a few times I've seen on clce any intel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rocker girl.jpg‎  

  6. #1766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Danielle CL

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    BBBJCIM for 80, safe, quiet neighborhood off Newport Ave near the Attleboro line. Wanted to meet up with her again the other day but she didn't answer my text. Hoping to see her again soon.
    Oh ok so its just not me she's not replying back to. I've seen her once seemed a little pilled out. We texted back and fourth than vanished called her the other day to verify the number still worked said a few words and she hung up on me. Head game was good. Topless BBBJCIM she wasn't fat by any means big butt. I thought she was cute. But than again I'm a sucker for light eyes. Damage neg to 50.

  7. #1765

    Ky

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    She is posting right now under the title thick black chick. Definitely a good bang for your buck. Knows how to please a man.
    Hello guys I am new here but not new to the hobby. I have seen Ky on many occasions if any of you guys like young black woman she is one of the best. Her face is kind of cute but not what I would say pretty. She has a great body perky little tits and for me the best part of her is her hairy pussy.

    She is always clean friendly and is into pleasing. If you get the chance go see her. She is very reasonable. She is out of town right now.

  8. #1764

    She's good

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl. She hit one of my adds on CL.
    BBBJCIM for 80, safe, quiet neighborhood off Newport Ave near the Attleboro line. Wanted to meet up with her again the other day but she didn't answer my text. Hoping to see her again soon.

  9. #1763
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl. She hit one of my adds on CL.
    She used to go by noelle good head, terrible fuck, nice incall changed name because of bad reviews. Fake pics much fatter with smaller tits. All in all safe clean incall but unattractive with bad service and will call your phone at random times even if she knows not too.

  10. #1762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this girl. She hit one of my adds on CL.
    Nope not me, but I will have to check my mail to see if I got her. Thanks.

  11. #1761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Danielle from pawtucket

    Anyone have any info on this girl. She hit one of my adds on CL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails danielle cl.jpg‎   danielle cl 2.jpg‎  

  12. #1760

    RE: 19yo brunette from Attleboro for a car date

    I originally replied to her ad nearly a month ago and she just now replied LOL. She asked for $150 for a cardate. I told her that was just CRAZY and she immediately countered with $100 but I still passed. Pretty sure she's been reviewed on here in the past and that it wasn't good but I'm too lazy to look and confirm that.

    http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5579229042.html

    Favorite this post Date NOW) xoxo. W4 m (North Attleboro) hide this posting.

    Age: 19.

    Young female looking to meet right now or ASAP)) please change subject to "meetnow".

    And please only reply if you're serious, can meet now, and come to me.

    Xozozozo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 19yo attleboro **** wants 150 cardate lol.jpg‎   19yo attleboro **** wants 150 cardate lol 2.jpg‎  

  13. #1759
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanstate  [View Original Post]
    Not the same chick. I have seen the one ending in 4554 several times without issue.
    Oceanstate, you kind of missed my point. I understand that you are offering information on 4554. I did not imply that your #4554 girl was the robber. I was merely offering some more info on what RealTimePlayer had warned us of. There was a warning quite a while ago of a girl on Spring St in Manville.

  14. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafDog1  [View Original Post]
    There was a warning about a year ago for a bad one in Manville. She was on Spring St. Don't remember the details, just the street, because I was visiting someone nearby.
    Not the same chick. I have seen the one ending in 4554 several times without issue.

  15. #1757
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Not sure of number or name but beware!

    There is a girl in Manville that has been known to rob people.
    There was a warning about a year ago for a bad one in Manville. She was on Spring St. Don't remember the details, just the street, because I was visiting someone nearby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape