Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3436
-
06-15-16 20:14 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 210Bbw
She's been around I've never tried her she hit some of my adds last summer. Think she got a bf and fell off. She is on facebook. Hey let me know if Danielle gets back to you. She did give a pretty good BJ.
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-16 02:36 #1770Senior Member

Posts: 112Hit
Got a hit from heeach tonight. Pic looked familiar. I think I ignored it once before. Looking for someone new. Wondering if anyone has seen her. She's in Smithfield, number ends in 4280. Quoted 70 BJ 100 FS. Tried researching but nothing came up. Might take the plunge if I can't get a hold of any regulars. Thanks on advance.
-
06-15-16 01:17 #1769Senior Member

Posts: 112Next week
She did seem to enjoy when I was sucking on her tits. I did see her at the end of May. Hoping she has some bills to pay at the end of June and I can get another great BJ.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 21:14 #1768Regular Member

Posts: 20Tried on several occassions
Think she is a pic collector.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 18:38 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 210Rocker girl
This girl I haven't seen have digits she's posted a few times I've seen on clce any intel?
-
06-14-16 18:29 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 210Danielle CL
Oh ok so its just not me she's not replying back to. I've seen her once seemed a little pilled out. We texted back and fourth than vanished called her the other day to verify the number still worked said a few words and she hung up on me. Head game was good. Topless BBBJCIM she wasn't fat by any means big butt. I thought she was cute. But than again I'm a sucker for light eyes. Damage neg to 50.
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 06:14 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 395Ky
Hello guys I am new here but not new to the hobby. I have seen Ky on many occasions if any of you guys like young black woman she is one of the best. Her face is kind of cute but not what I would say pretty. She has a great body perky little tits and for me the best part of her is her hairy pussy.
Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer
[View Original Post]
She is always clean friendly and is into pleasing. If you get the chance go see her. She is very reasonable. She is out of town right now.
-
06-13-16 22:30 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 112She's good
BBBJCIM for 80, safe, quiet neighborhood off Newport Ave near the Attleboro line. Wanted to meet up with her again the other day but she didn't answer my text. Hoping to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-16 22:26 #1763Regular Member

Posts: 16Danielle
She used to go by noelle good head, terrible fuck, nice incall changed name because of bad reviews. Fake pics much fatter with smaller tits. All in all safe clean incall but unattractive with bad service and will call your phone at random times even if she knows not too.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-16 22:04 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 1405Nope not me, but I will have to check my mail to see if I got her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lexus
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-16 20:09 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 210Danielle from pawtucket
Anyone have any info on this girl. She hit one of my adds on CL.
-
06-12-16 15:48 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 1833RE: 19yo brunette from Attleboro for a car date
I originally replied to her ad nearly a month ago and she just now replied LOL. She asked for $150 for a cardate. I told her that was just CRAZY and she immediately countered with $100 but I still passed. Pretty sure she's been reviewed on here in the past and that it wasn't good but I'm too lazy to look and confirm that.
http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5579229042.html
Favorite this post Date NOW) xoxo. W4 m (North Attleboro) hide this posting.
Age: 19.
Young female looking to meet right now or ASAP)) please change subject to "meetnow".
And please only reply if you're serious, can meet now, and come to me.
Xozozozo.
-
06-12-16 15:30 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 133Oceanstate, you kind of missed my point. I understand that you are offering information on 4554. I did not imply that your #4554 girl was the robber. I was merely offering some more info on what RealTimePlayer had warned us of. There was a warning quite a while ago of a girl on Spring St in Manville.
Originally Posted by Oceanstate
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-16 12:09 #1758Regular Member

Posts: 5Not the same chick. I have seen the one ending in 4554 several times without issue.
Originally Posted by GrafDog1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-16 11:34 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 133There was a warning about a year ago for a bad one in Manville. She was on Spring St. Don't remember the details, just the street, because I was visiting someone nearby.
Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



