Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29661
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'd just set up a meet with her at a new spot. I was pulling off when this shit happened. I was so pissed, I didn't keep my date with Bella. I know she was pissed at me for walking all the way to the spot. I hear she's crazy as bat shit. But her ass looked really nice in the white shorts she had on that day. She ain't that bad looking either I was looking forward the creasing her butt cheeks with my dick. Probably won't get another chance now. Guess I'm gonna miss out on the lovely Brittney too . Oh well .

    I just can't be on the lookout for LE / ULE, and civis running games. That's just over the top.
    Great body, brain like a bag of squirrels.

  2. #29660
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her at the Mickey D's off Richie across form Budget. Went to Tims and she could actually get the room as she had I'd. Imagine that? World class performance. Non-stop pleasure. Only problem is no phone.
    I see that one of my favs is starting to get a lot of well deserved attention Josie is out to please, you take care of her she will take care of you.

  3. #29659

    Bhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Well drug sales are going on, on those same corners you are running the girls and mongers off from. I dare you to run up with a camera on those dudes selling and slangin' that rock. Bet ya ass get lite up. #RealTalk.

    raBBit

    P.S., there is hidden message there for ya pal.
    He wouldn't dare approach a drug dealer. He is afraid of them.

    I watched one of those videos. He specifically asked a hooker "to stick an air horn close to his ass to help him ejaculate. " He also asked "how much would you charge me?" That's soliciting. Someone should point the LE to his Facebook page and that video.

    It would be ironic and hilarious to see him arrested for the same thing he "claims" to be against.

  4. #29658

    Michelle / Stevie

    Hi,

    Brand new here, but not new to the game.

    Glad I found this forum.

    Anyone know of Michelle / Stevie around Morrell Park?

    Haven't seen her in ages.

  5. #29657
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    My looping days are over. In the last month, I've had three near accident related circumstances. All of them not my fault, all of them instigated by civilians.

    Almost had a head on collision on Cole St, dude was hauling ass down glamoured and didn't pause at all, even though a BGE truck was on the corner blocking his view.

    But, the two others have really got me spooked. There's a game that's played by some on the west side, that I will call the bumper game. You park, they park so close to you, you can't get out, they wait for you to tap their bumper then try and make a case out of it.

    This last one takes the cake. I actually had someone move forward while I was backing out. Before I knew it there was a guy walking by me and all of a sudden. He turned and took a picture of my plates. The person that was driving stood by my window and started screaming for e to roll it down. There was a cop near by who saw the whole thing. He cruised by, but didn't flash his lights or stop me. BE AWARE OF THIS GAME.

    I'm going to work off my phone, and network through some of the girls I know. Be Safe!
    Tough game in a tough city. These gals are hard core and will set you up in a NY minute. You've provided all of us good intel in the past and you'll be sorely missed. Enjoy your semi retirement and keep the rest of us trollers in your prayers. Peace, BP.

  6. #29656

    BHH scumbag

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    And I thought we were the losers! LOL.

    What a POS this guy is, and like other's have said, Karma is a biatch.
    If he's seen doing this shit, why doesn't somebody video HIS ass, showing the make, model, color of his truck with the license plate so we can troll HIS ass??

  7. #29655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Julia / Josie

    Met up with her at the Mickey D's off Richie across form Budget. Went to Tims and she could actually get the room as she had I'd. Imagine that? World class performance. Non-stop pleasure. Only problem is no phone.

  8. #29654

    re: BHH

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    And I thought we were the losers! LOL.

    What a POS this guy is, and like other's have said, Karma is a biatch.
    Yeah. The more he is defined on here by everyone, definitely sounds like he is worse than us. We have a life outside the lifestyle, and that is what it is my man. A choice, which I thought it was our own choice to be doing so. Here we have a guy, doing this from choice. Chasing us around trying to make this a better place. Well drug sales are going on, on those same corners you are running the girls and mongers off from. I dare you to run up with a camera on those dudes selling and slangin' that rock. Bet ya ass get lite up. #RealTalk.

    raBBit

    P.S., there is hidden message there for ya pal.

  9. #29653
    Quote Originally Posted by Treblig  [View Original Post]
    The hooker Hunter is out on Dundalk avenue. He's hiding up the hill by the Citgo. Be careful guys.
    And I thought we were the losers! LOL.

    What a POS this guy is, and like other's have said, Karma is a biatch.

  10. #29652

    Better watch for dirt bikes too

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    One variant from a few years ago happened one night after I pulled to the side of the street to make a scoop. A car with headlights off quickly accelerated to block my car before I pulled back to the street. I was lucky to have stopped quickly while I was still within about 12 inches of the curb; I never fully got away from the curb. When the other car stopped it was close beside me and the driver then turned on his lights. The driver got out of his car and rushed me. I was lucky to have an empty parking space in front of me and was able to just drive away without having any physical confrontation. This seemed to be a planned event on his part; perhaps he was following me for some time. I don't know why he did it, but it wasn't going to be good.
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...612-story.html

  11. #29651

  12. #29650

    Kandii-filled


  13. #29649

    Bella

    Yeah, I'd just set up a meet with her at a new spot. I was pulling off when this shit happened. I was so pissed, I didn't keep my date with Bella. I know she was pissed at me for walking all the way to the spot. I hear she's crazy as bat shit. But her ass looked really nice in the white shorts she had on that day. She ain't that bad looking either I was looking forward the creasing her butt cheeks with my dick. Probably won't get another chance now. Guess I'm gonna miss out on the lovely Brittney too . Oh well .

    I just can't be on the lookout for LE / ULE, and civis running games. That's just over the top.

  14. #29648

    Hooker Hunter

    The hooker Hunter is out on Dundalk avenue. He's hiding up the hill by the Citgo. Be careful guys.

  15. #29647

    Variant of the Bumper Game

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    My looping days are over. In the last month, I've had three near accident related circumstances. All of them not my fault, all of them instigated by civilians.

    Almost had a head on collision on Cole St, dude was hauling ass down glamoured and didn't pause at all, even though a BGE truck was on the corner blocking his view.

    But, the two others have really got me spooked. There's a game that's played by some on the west side, that I will call the bumper game. You park, they park so close to you, you can't get out, they wait for you to tap their bumper then try and make a case out of it.

    This last one takes the cake. I actually had someone move forward while I was backing out. Before I knew it there was a guy walking by me and all of a sudden. He turned and took a picture of my plates. The person that was driving stood by my window and started screaming for e to roll it down. There was a cop near by who saw the whole thing. He cruised by, but didn't flash his lights or stop me. BE AWARE OF THIS GAME.

    I'm going to work off my phone, and network through some of the girls I know. Be Safe!
    One variant from a few years ago happened one night after I pulled to the side of the street to make a scoop. A car with headlights off quickly accelerated to block my car before I pulled back to the street. I was lucky to have stopped quickly while I was still within about 12 inches of the curb; I never fully got away from the curb. When the other car stopped it was close beside me and the driver then turned on his lights. The driver got out of his car and rushed me. I was lucky to have an empty parking space in front of me and was able to just drive away without having any physical confrontation. This seemed to be a planned event on his part; perhaps he was following me for some time. I don't know why he did it, but it wasn't going to be good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape