Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29653
    Quote Originally Posted by Treblig  [View Original Post]
    The hooker Hunter is out on Dundalk avenue. He's hiding up the hill by the Citgo. Be careful guys.
    And I thought we were the losers! LOL.

    What a POS this guy is, and like other's have said, Karma is a biatch.

  2. #29652

    Better watch for dirt bikes too

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    One variant from a few years ago happened one night after I pulled to the side of the street to make a scoop. A car with headlights off quickly accelerated to block my car before I pulled back to the street. I was lucky to have stopped quickly while I was still within about 12 inches of the curb; I never fully got away from the curb. When the other car stopped it was close beside me and the driver then turned on his lights. The driver got out of his car and rushed me. I was lucky to have an empty parking space in front of me and was able to just drive away without having any physical confrontation. This seemed to be a planned event on his part; perhaps he was following me for some time. I don't know why he did it, but it wasn't going to be good.
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...612-story.html

  3. #29651

  4. #29650

    Kandii-filled


  5. #29649

    Bella

    Yeah, I'd just set up a meet with her at a new spot. I was pulling off when this shit happened. I was so pissed, I didn't keep my date with Bella. I know she was pissed at me for walking all the way to the spot. I hear she's crazy as bat shit. But her ass looked really nice in the white shorts she had on that day. She ain't that bad looking either I was looking forward the creasing her butt cheeks with my dick. Probably won't get another chance now. Guess I'm gonna miss out on the lovely Brittney too . Oh well .

    I just can't be on the lookout for LE / ULE, and civis running games. That's just over the top.

  6. #29648

    Hooker Hunter

    The hooker Hunter is out on Dundalk avenue. He's hiding up the hill by the Citgo. Be careful guys.

  7. #29647

    Variant of the Bumper Game

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    My looping days are over. In the last month, I've had three near accident related circumstances. All of them not my fault, all of them instigated by civilians.

    Almost had a head on collision on Cole St, dude was hauling ass down glamoured and didn't pause at all, even though a BGE truck was on the corner blocking his view.

    But, the two others have really got me spooked. There's a game that's played by some on the west side, that I will call the bumper game. You park, they park so close to you, you can't get out, they wait for you to tap their bumper then try and make a case out of it.

    This last one takes the cake. I actually had someone move forward while I was backing out. Before I knew it there was a guy walking by me and all of a sudden. He turned and took a picture of my plates. The person that was driving stood by my window and started screaming for e to roll it down. There was a cop near by who saw the whole thing. He cruised by, but didn't flash his lights or stop me. BE AWARE OF THIS GAME.

    I'm going to work off my phone, and network through some of the girls I know. Be Safe!
    One variant from a few years ago happened one night after I pulled to the side of the street to make a scoop. A car with headlights off quickly accelerated to block my car before I pulled back to the street. I was lucky to have stopped quickly while I was still within about 12 inches of the curb; I never fully got away from the curb. When the other car stopped it was close beside me and the driver then turned on his lights. The driver got out of his car and rushed me. I was lucky to have an empty parking space in front of me and was able to just drive away without having any physical confrontation. This seemed to be a planned event on his part; perhaps he was following me for some time. I don't know why he did it, but it wasn't going to be good.

  8. #29646

    I'll pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a week ago, brown skin, young spinner and cute on Ramsey. Didn't think she was walking so passed her by, well she disappears and reappears near a pharmacy. The next time I see her she is with her friend and won't give me the time of day. Finally get to meet her to find out she is a LOT paranoid. She had me driving all over Baltimore trying to avoid friend / family and look for a good spot. Get to one and she is still worried and trying to hurry me. I didn't mind though because it was interesting talking to her and she is different. Of course has the marks of using, but decent skills and worth the price of admission.

    If you see her with anyone or on Washington, ignore her. She will avoid you until she is away from BF, supposedly he doesn't know she is out there.
    And THAT'S why she needs to be avoided. I believe you're talking about Danielle. We're supposed to figure out if she is / isn't working AND if it is / isn't safe and with all the paranoia and stress ALREADY get turned on and THEN rush thru to a pop? It ain't worth risking your life over. Sooner or later it ALWAYS comes out, and what's going to happen if you are with her when he finds out? There is also a taller dark skinned gal on Eagle st does same stuff. Jumps in the car then starts flipping out because she doesn't want aunt uncle friend cousin to see her and tell LIVE-IN boyfriend she's hookin. Even tells me SHE thinks he suspects and is spying on her. Ummm ok, C-Ya hun! WAY too many solid working girls around. Her's is one hassle I don't need!

  9. #29645

    The Thrill Is Gone

    My looping days are over. In the last month, I've had three near accident related circumstances. All of them not my fault, all of them instigated by civilians.

    Almost had a head on collision on Cole St, dude was hauling ass down glamoured and didn't pause at all, even though a BGE truck was on the corner blocking his view.

    But, the two others have really got me spooked. There's a game that's played by some on the west side, that I will call the bumper game. You park, they park so close to you, you can't get out, they wait for you to tap their bumper then try and make a case out of it.

    This last one takes the cake. I actually had someone move forward while I was backing out. Before I knew it there was a guy walking by me and all of a sudden. He turned and took a picture of my plates. The person that was driving stood by my window and started screaming for e to roll it down. There was a cop near by who saw the whole thing. He cruised by, but didn't flash his lights or stop me. BE AWARE OF THIS GAME.

    I'm going to work off my phone, and network through some of the girls I know. Be Safe!

  10. #29644

  11. #29643

  12. #29642
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Yep. She told me that the cold sore was from the sun.
    That cold sore is going to give you HSV-2 if it was BBBJ. HSV-1 cold sores can transmit to HSV-2 in that region.

  13. #29641

    re: Child Endangerment

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    I never saw that video. However, if he filmed with his daughter in the car save the video immediately. Report it anonymously to child protective services. If this is true, he doesn't care about his own child's safety and well being.
    Y a s s! ! ! !

  14. #29640

    Harford Road Hamilton Parkville Area

    Went out Saturday night around the Harford Road area. There were lots of LE there riding up and down the street. Several girls going in and out of the 7-11 parking lot but they wouldn't even look at me. Looks like that area is hit or miss. Sometimes quite and other times jumping.

    Not sure how it is on Friday nights. I might try Friday night.

  15. #29639

    Harford Road Area

    Went out Saturday night. There were lots of LE in the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape