Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,756 to 31,770 of 61417
-
06-14-16 20:18 #29662Senior Member

Posts: 72Our BHH Buddy.
I am pretty sure that I spotted this guy tonight around 6 pm near 4th and Pontiac, near the church. He was not in a truck, but rather a White, Four-Dour Sedan. It looked like a Chrysler.
There was a cute girl standing on that corner in a bright pink / purple'ish top. Actually looked a bit young to be working. But, I actually think that she was working because she did make inviting eye contact with me and a few other vehicles. My first though was that it was a sting.
Anyhow, I loop around again and she starts walking up 4th. I then see "this white car" zip up behind her and trail her for a bit. As you can imagine, many monger's were now starting to circle for the scoop. "This white car" then pulls over and watches. I get a pretty good look and it looks like that guy in the vid's. Also noted that there appeared to be a Go-Pro mounted on the inside windsheild.
She then loops down one of the side streets walking towards 5th street. Then he quickly pulls away to go see where she went and maybe to see if anyone picked her up.
I then start to circle around again trying to get my cell camera ready. I come around the corner and he is gone. However, the girl is walking by herself up 5th. I circle around a few more times and she continues to walk up 5th for a good bit and then disappears. I did wave to her at one point and she waved back. I did not attempt to pick her up. Just seemed a little weird to me.
Anyhow, no guarantees that this was him. But this dude was definitely in trail of her OR those looking to scoop.
I really just want to make you all aware that he may have an alternate vehicle to use!
-
06-14-16 19:46 #29661Senior Member

Posts: 2419Great body, brain like a bag of squirrels.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 17:53 #29660Senior Member

Posts: 694I see that one of my favs is starting to get a lot of well deserved attention Josie is out to please, you take care of her she will take care of you.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 17:12 #29659Senior Member

Posts: 95Bhh
He wouldn't dare approach a drug dealer. He is afraid of them.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
I watched one of those videos. He specifically asked a hooker "to stick an air horn close to his ass to help him ejaculate. " He also asked "how much would you charge me?" That's soliciting. Someone should point the LE to his Facebook page and that video.
It would be ironic and hilarious to see him arrested for the same thing he "claims" to be against.
-
06-14-16 16:17 #29658Senior Member

Posts: 94Michelle / Stevie
Hi,
Brand new here, but not new to the game.
Glad I found this forum.
Anyone know of Michelle / Stevie around Morrell Park?
Haven't seen her in ages.
-
06-14-16 16:11 #29657Senior Member

Posts: 1324Tough game in a tough city. These gals are hard core and will set you up in a NY minute. You've provided all of us good intel in the past and you'll be sorely missed. Enjoy your semi retirement and keep the rest of us trollers in your prayers. Peace, BP.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 15:45 #29656Senior Member

Posts: 270BHH scumbag
If he's seen doing this shit, why doesn't somebody video HIS ass, showing the make, model, color of his truck with the license plate so we can troll HIS ass??
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 14:57 #29655Senior Member

Posts: 248Julia / Josie
Met up with her at the Mickey D's off Richie across form Budget. Went to Tims and she could actually get the room as she had I'd. Imagine that? World class performance. Non-stop pleasure. Only problem is no phone.
-
06-14-16 14:19 #29654Senior Member

Posts: 505re: BHH
Yeah. The more he is defined on here by everyone, definitely sounds like he is worse than us. We have a life outside the lifestyle, and that is what it is my man. A choice, which I thought it was our own choice to be doing so. Here we have a guy, doing this from choice. Chasing us around trying to make this a better place. Well drug sales are going on, on those same corners you are running the girls and mongers off from. I dare you to run up with a camera on those dudes selling and slangin' that rock. Bet ya ass get lite up. #RealTalk.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
raBBit
P.S., there is hidden message there for ya pal.
-
06-14-16 13:56 #29653Banned Member

Posts: 5343And I thought we were the losers! LOL.
Originally Posted by Treblig
[View Original Post]
What a POS this guy is, and like other's have said, Karma is a biatch.
-
06-14-16 00:46 #29652Senior Member

Posts: 616Better watch for dirt bikes too
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...612-story.html
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-16 23:14 #29651Senior Member

Posts: 2419A good round
-
06-13-16 21:04 #29650Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kandii-filled
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1533/kandii-filled.html
Cut the other one by accident.
-
06-13-16 19:53 #29649Senior Member

Posts: 2344Bella
Yeah, I'd just set up a meet with her at a new spot. I was pulling off when this shit happened. I was so pissed, I didn't keep my date with Bella. I know she was pissed at me for walking all the way to the spot. I hear she's crazy as bat shit. But her ass looked really nice in the white shorts she had on that day. She ain't that bad looking either I was looking forward the creasing her butt cheeks with my dick. Probably won't get another chance now. Guess I'm gonna miss out on the lovely Brittney too . Oh well .
I just can't be on the lookout for LE / ULE, and civis running games. That's just over the top.
-
06-13-16 19:45 #29648Regular Member

Posts: 2Hooker Hunter
The hooker Hunter is out on Dundalk avenue. He's hiding up the hill by the Citgo. Be careful guys.











Reply With Quote




