Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,756 to 31,770 of 61451
-
06-14-16 17:53 #29696Senior Member

Posts: 694I see that one of my favs is starting to get a lot of well deserved attention Josie is out to please, you take care of her she will take care of you.
Originally Posted by Laxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 17:12 #29695Senior Member

Posts: 95Bhh
He wouldn't dare approach a drug dealer. He is afraid of them.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
I watched one of those videos. He specifically asked a hooker "to stick an air horn close to his ass to help him ejaculate. " He also asked "how much would you charge me?" That's soliciting. Someone should point the LE to his Facebook page and that video.
It would be ironic and hilarious to see him arrested for the same thing he "claims" to be against.
-
06-14-16 16:17 #29694Senior Member

Posts: 94Michelle / Stevie
Hi,
Brand new here, but not new to the game.
Glad I found this forum.
Anyone know of Michelle / Stevie around Morrell Park?
Haven't seen her in ages.
-
06-14-16 16:11 #29693Senior Member

Posts: 1323Tough game in a tough city. These gals are hard core and will set you up in a NY minute. You've provided all of us good intel in the past and you'll be sorely missed. Enjoy your semi retirement and keep the rest of us trollers in your prayers. Peace, BP.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 15:45 #29692Senior Member

Posts: 270BHH scumbag
If he's seen doing this shit, why doesn't somebody video HIS ass, showing the make, model, color of his truck with the license plate so we can troll HIS ass??
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 14:57 #29691Senior Member

Posts: 248Julia / Josie
Met up with her at the Mickey D's off Richie across form Budget. Went to Tims and she could actually get the room as she had I'd. Imagine that? World class performance. Non-stop pleasure. Only problem is no phone.
-
06-14-16 14:19 #29690Senior Member

Posts: 505re: BHH
Yeah. The more he is defined on here by everyone, definitely sounds like he is worse than us. We have a life outside the lifestyle, and that is what it is my man. A choice, which I thought it was our own choice to be doing so. Here we have a guy, doing this from choice. Chasing us around trying to make this a better place. Well drug sales are going on, on those same corners you are running the girls and mongers off from. I dare you to run up with a camera on those dudes selling and slangin' that rock. Bet ya ass get lite up. #RealTalk.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
raBBit
P.S., there is hidden message there for ya pal.
-
06-14-16 13:56 #29689Banned Member

Posts: 5343And I thought we were the losers! LOL.
Originally Posted by Treblig
[View Original Post]
What a POS this guy is, and like other's have said, Karma is a biatch.
-
06-14-16 00:46 #29688Senior Member

Posts: 616Better watch for dirt bikes too
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...612-story.html
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-16 23:14 #29687Senior Member

Posts: 2419A good round
-
06-13-16 21:04 #29686Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kandii-filled
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1533/kandii-filled.html
Cut the other one by accident.
-
06-13-16 19:53 #29685Senior Member

Posts: 2344Bella
Yeah, I'd just set up a meet with her at a new spot. I was pulling off when this shit happened. I was so pissed, I didn't keep my date with Bella. I know she was pissed at me for walking all the way to the spot. I hear she's crazy as bat shit. But her ass looked really nice in the white shorts she had on that day. She ain't that bad looking either I was looking forward the creasing her butt cheeks with my dick. Probably won't get another chance now. Guess I'm gonna miss out on the lovely Brittney too . Oh well .
I just can't be on the lookout for LE / ULE, and civis running games. That's just over the top.
-
06-13-16 19:45 #29684Regular Member

Posts: 2Hooker Hunter
The hooker Hunter is out on Dundalk avenue. He's hiding up the hill by the Citgo. Be careful guys.
-
06-13-16 17:02 #29683Senior Member

Posts: 1330Variant of the Bumper Game
One variant from a few years ago happened one night after I pulled to the side of the street to make a scoop. A car with headlights off quickly accelerated to block my car before I pulled back to the street. I was lucky to have stopped quickly while I was still within about 12 inches of the curb; I never fully got away from the curb. When the other car stopped it was close beside me and the driver then turned on his lights. The driver got out of his car and rushed me. I was lucky to have an empty parking space in front of me and was able to just drive away without having any physical confrontation. This seemed to be a planned event on his part; perhaps he was following me for some time. I don't know why he did it, but it wasn't going to be good.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-16 16:43 #29682

Posts: 96I'll pass
And THAT'S why she needs to be avoided. I believe you're talking about Danielle. We're supposed to figure out if she is / isn't working AND if it is / isn't safe and with all the paranoia and stress ALREADY get turned on and THEN rush thru to a pop? It ain't worth risking your life over. Sooner or later it ALWAYS comes out, and what's going to happen if you are with her when he finds out? There is also a taller dark skinned gal on Eagle st does same stuff. Jumps in the car then starts flipping out because she doesn't want aunt uncle friend cousin to see her and tell LIVE-IN boyfriend she's hookin. Even tells me SHE thinks he suspects and is spying on her. Ummm ok, C-Ya hun! WAY too many solid working girls around. Her's is one hassle I don't need!
Originally Posted by Neurer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





