Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 3589
-
06-12-16 16:38 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 435Indica
And at best will make you wait for a long time.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 23:24 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 330Ok pick. But
Ok pick. Can be a horny woman. Done her three times. But bedroom and place kinda sloppy.
Originally Posted by SilverFox9
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 15:47 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 1959Or you can say 99.7% of the pics are fake.
Originally Posted by Bubba2274
[View Original Post]
PC out.
-
06-11-16 15:27 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 389Indica : No you shouldn't
No avoid!
Originally Posted by ElCatador9495
[View Original Post]
Dangerous.
Crack ho.
Meth ho.
Almost always incoherent.
Flake.
-
06-10-16 00:11 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 588I keep clearing my box
I keep clearing my box, I get lots of mail, and try to answer, and lots give me info. Sorry.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 11:00 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 192Looks like I'm going with the redhead. Any last minute advice? Thanks, Fox.
Originally Posted by SilverFox9
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 11:31 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 208If you do not want to get burned by backpage ads.
I to use Backpage when I am visiting Las Vegas, and like others in this thread, I too have been burned by fake ad's. What I did to combat this was the following:
1. I downloaded an extension for my Chrome Browser, for Tineye, which is a reverse photo search engine. Basically you right click on a girls picture, search TinEye and if it shows up on countless other sites, its a good indictiation that the girl is a fake. If her pic shows up in the same ad over and over, it may be legit and you can proceed with caution.
2. I signed up for ter, and I am able to search by all sorts of criteria and that helps cut down on bogus ad's.
-
06-08-16 10:30 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 2991Basslake
When you put these girls name and 4 digit number where do yu find or search them PM if you wish??
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 03:38 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 31You definitely should!
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
What a great provider!
-
06-07-16 23:34 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 345This gal is a real trollop, Debbie, ugh
Bass, clear your inbox -.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 23:12 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 588[Deleted by Admin]
============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).
Thanks,
Jackson
There's mentioning then there's endorsing, could you please not use our site to heap praise on our competition?
Thanks,
A2
-
06-07-16 16:27 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 673Should I see indica?
-
06-07-16 15:20 #2707Banned Member

Posts: 332Agency Scam!
I got burned by that same ad. Two chicks showed up and said the agreed upon 200 was just to show up! Neither was the girl in the photo. They said NOBODY uses the real photo! I noticed every text took a LONG time to respond as I was talking to an agency and they were contacting the rip off girl. They got my 200 and gone!
Originally Posted by SilverFox9
[View Original Post]
BEWARE!
-
06-07-16 15:11 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 356Totally fake. Agency add. That hot blonde MILF will not be the one that shows up at your door guaranteed.
Originally Posted by SilverFox9
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 14:52 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 823I would'nt
There's a review that said that's an agency, with bait and switch / major upsell. Remember outcall only is a red flag, agencies are 100% outcall only and you will get ripped.
Originally Posted by SilverFox9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





