High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 240 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 3589
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2704

    Debbie

    Arriving tomorrow late afternoon, seriously looking at Debbie as my first encounter of the trip. Any advice / feedback?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...l-deb/16030764

  2. #2703

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one twice on my recent trip. Great reviews, great skills. http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...in-lv/14862798.
    I've seen Bella on my last two trips to LV and had a great session both times. No issues and she accommodated my requests. YMMV.

  3. #2702

    Carly in Vegas

    So photos are banging. Super hot blonde tight body. Replies back that it's $200. I thought that doesn't sound right but the little head was doing the thinking. Fuck it. Latina girl shows up, her name was Carmen and she's got lots of tat's and def not the girl from the add. $200 was just to show up. Haha whatever. Anyway Carmen was super cool and we ended up working something out and it was good time so maybe I got lucky? PM me for more info on her yo.

    P.S. I'd post the link to the original add for Carly but it was gone already. Search for the phone number got me nothing either.

  4. #2701
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Hey Snake,

    THe report is appreciated but it doesn't tell us diddly. This coulda been someone you met at Fashion Show Mall or Vons or Walmart LOL.

    Can you be more detailed providing.

    BP Link

    Location.

    Services rendered.

    Money donated to college fund LOL.

    Any other menu items.

    PC out.
    He / She / it / bot / whatever has 8 posts at the moment and they are all vague and lacking any information. Seems to have an aversion to providing anything of substance. Although a couple said email for info. So take it for what it's worth I guess.

  5. #2700
    Quote Originally Posted by FatSnake07  [View Original Post]
    After looking at all the fake pics and agency adds I have stayed away from backpage until today finally met a down to earth white female who isn't into any games and straight to the point the way I like it, so backpage isn't all bad it's easy to tell the fakes and agencies by the photos. This is a keeper.
    Hey Snake,

    THe report is appreciated but it doesn't tell us diddly. This coulda been someone you met at Fashion Show Mall or Vons or Walmart LOL.

    Can you be more detailed providing.

    BP Link

    Location.

    Services rendered.

    Money donated to college fund LOL.

    Any other menu items.

    PC out.

  6. #2699
    Quote Originally Posted by FatSnake07  [View Original Post]
    After looking at all the fake pics and agency adds I have stayed away from backpage until today finally met a down to earth white female who isn't into any games and straight to the point the way I like it, so backpage isn't all bad it's easy to tell the fakes and agencies by the photos. This is a keeper.
    Care to share your find?

  7. #2698

    I found the perfect one on BP

    After looking at all the fake pics and agency adds I have stayed away from backpage until today finally met a down to earth white female who isn't into any games and straight to the point the way I like it, so backpage isn't all bad it's easy to tell the fakes and agencies by the photos. This is a keeper.

  8. #2697

    Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Did you get to lick the nectar off their labia?
    No, there was no sexual touching.

  9. #2696

    Golden Nectar

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    These two dommes are young hot real and have tight nubile bodies. They are leaving Thursday morning. If you are into kink I advise giving these girls a try. I am into showers, happily got mine.

    https://twitter.com/goddesslilith13/media

    https://twitter.com/goddesslexakrae

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/Dominat...eous/21577051\

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/Dominat...th-me/21628780

    These girls are visiting from L. A. I am hoping they will want to come back.
    Did you get to lick the nectar off their labia?

  10. #2695

    Domination and fetish

    These two dommes are young hot real and have tight nubile bodies. They are leaving Thursday morning. If you are into kink I advise giving these girls a try. I am into showers, happily got mine.

    https://twitter.com/goddesslilith13/media

    https://twitter.com/goddesslexakrae

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/Dominat...eous/21577051\

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/Dominat...th-me/21628780

    These girls are visiting from L. A. I am hoping they will want to come back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lillith.jpg‎   lillith.jpg‎  

  11. #2694

    22 yo Kelly

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...ndent/21629483

    I have a weakness for pale skin, red hair, thin, and tattooed. Ad is for hee 100%. Saw her for an hour. She was fun to hang out with and I loved looking at her. Everything was covered but she seemed very mechanical. It got the job done. Next time I would just go for a qv.

  12. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox9  [View Original Post]
    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRub...dhead/19347887

    Any info on the above? Definitely looking for a FS session. Thanks.

    Fox.
    Has a couple reviews at the ER, which are pretty good, but says that her place is in a gated community, and you have to sign in.

    https://www.slixa.com/deemarie

  13. #2692

    See the Redhead

    I saw Dee last year when I was in Vegas and she was great. She has a lot of excellent reviews out there.

  14. #2691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572

    Trannys

    Here's another hot ass tranny who is not posting as a tranny. If you are post op, you are still a fucking tranny!! This is why you have to do thorough research in Vegas!

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...26-38/17412283

    http://transx.com.losangeles.listcra...istcrawler.com#.

  15. #2690

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape