Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 240 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 3589
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2719

    Indica

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    No avoid!

    Dangerous.

    Crack ho.

    Meth ho.

    Almost always incoherent.

    Flake.
    And at best will make you wait for a long time.

  2. #2718

    Ok pick. But

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox9  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I'm going with the redhead. Any last minute advice? Thanks, Fox.
    Ok pick. Can be a horny woman. Done her three times. But bedroom and place kinda sloppy.

  3. #2717
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba2274  [View Original Post]
    I to use Backpage when I am visiting Las Vegas, and like others in this thread, I too have been burned by fake ad's. What I did to combat this was the following:

    1. I downloaded an extension for my Chrome Browser, for Tineye, which is a reverse photo search engine. Basically you right click on a girls picture, search TinEye and if it shows up on countless other sites, its a good indictiation that the girl is a fake. If her pic shows up in the same ad over and over, it may be legit and you can proceed with caution.

    2. I signed up for ter, and I am able to search by all sorts of criteria and that helps cut down on bogus ad's.
    Or you can say 99.7% of the pics are fake.

    PC out.

  4. #2716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Indica : No you shouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCatador9495  [View Original Post]
    You definitely should!

    What a great provider!
    No avoid!

    Dangerous.

    Crack ho.

    Meth ho.

    Almost always incoherent.

    Flake.

  5. #2715

    I keep clearing my box

    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Bass, clear your inbox -.
    I keep clearing my box, I get lots of mail, and try to answer, and lots give me info. Sorry.

  6. #2714
    Looks like I'm going with the redhead. Any last minute advice? Thanks, Fox.


  7. #2713

    If you do not want to get burned by backpage ads.

    I to use Backpage when I am visiting Las Vegas, and like others in this thread, I too have been burned by fake ad's. What I did to combat this was the following:

    1. I downloaded an extension for my Chrome Browser, for Tineye, which is a reverse photo search engine. Basically you right click on a girls picture, search TinEye and if it shows up on countless other sites, its a good indictiation that the girl is a fake. If her pic shows up in the same ad over and over, it may be legit and you can proceed with caution.

    2. I signed up for ter, and I am able to search by all sorts of criteria and that helps cut down on bogus ad's.

  8. #2712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    Basslake

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    Since only about one girl on a page is legit, on backpage, it is a real risk. If you go to ter,, join as a VIP member, best $30 you will spend, and screen by age, race, height, body build, hair color, service. Make sure you enter the "las vegas" and "independent" choices, too. If this won't work for you, then some girls I've seen, or have read at least one positive for them on a discussion board, try Marilyn 7624, Lacy 5520, Dawn the MILF, 2102, Khloe 3158, Audrey Hepburn the teenie, 6588, and I see 2 WSW a few times a month at a pre-set time and place, as they never have their phone working, they are Amanda skinny occult nympho, and Tina, could be a fashion model, both have no limits. Some upscale gals I've met are Kat Kovell, and Annmarie, both have humongous reviews. Anymore I've missed, will be gladly accepted. This site is the best ever for gathering info on different topics.
    When you put these girls name and 4 digit number where do yu find or search them PM if you wish??

  9. #2711
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    Should I see indica?
    You definitely should!

    What a great provider!

  10. #2710

    This gal is a real trollop, Debbie, ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    Since only about one girl on a page is legit, on backpage, it is a real risk. If you go to ter,, join as a VIP member, best $30 you will spend, and screen by age, race, height, body build, hair color, service. Make sure you enter the "las vegas" and "independent" choices, too. If this won't work for you, then some girls I've seen, or have read at least one positive for them on a discussion board, try Marilyn 7624, Lacy 5520, Dawn the MILF, 2102, Khloe 3158, Audrey Hepburn the teenie, 6588, and I see 2 WSW a few times a month at a pre-set time and place, as they never have their phone working, they are Amanda skinny occult nympho, and Tina, could be a fashion model, both have no limits. Some upscale gals I've met are Kat Kovell, and Annmarie, both have humongous reviews. Anymore I've missed, will be gladly accepted. This site is the best ever for gathering info on different topics.
    Bass, clear your inbox -.

  11. #2709
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

    There's mentioning then there's endorsing, could you please not use our site to heap praise on our competition?

    Thanks,

    A2

  12. #2708
    Should I see indica?

  13. #2707

    Agency Scam!

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox9  [View Original Post]
    Arriving tomorrow late afternoon, seriously looking at Debbie as my first encounter of the trip. Any advice / feedback?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...l-deb/16030764
    I got burned by that same ad. Two chicks showed up and said the agreed upon 200 was just to show up! Neither was the girl in the photo. They said NOBODY uses the real photo! I noticed every text took a LONG time to respond as I was talking to an agency and they were contacting the rip off girl. They got my 200 and gone!

    BEWARE!

  14. #2706
    Totally fake. Agency add. That hot blonde MILF will not be the one that shows up at your door guaranteed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox9  [View Original Post]
    Arriving tomorrow late afternoon, seriously looking at Debbie as my first encounter of the trip. Any advice / feedback?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...l-deb/16030764

  15. #2705

    I would'nt

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox9  [View Original Post]
    Arriving tomorrow late afternoon, seriously looking at Debbie as my first encounter of the trip. Any advice / feedback?

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...l-deb/16030764
    There's a review that said that's an agency, with bait and switch / major upsell. Remember outcall only is a red flag, agencies are 100% outcall only and you will get ripped.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape