Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13674

    Leelawadee

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe808  [View Original Post]
    There definitely used to be more play at Leelawadee in CC. Could be wrong but I think Lily frowns upon it. But what goes on behind closed doors who knows. If you have the $$ you might get lucky with Nui. Sexy girl with nice size natural boobs. Very soft skin too. Also a good personality which goes a long way.
    Been there several times, never been offered anything but massage. Not bad though, they try and can press hard if you want it that way.

  2. #13673

    Kiko at Siam Thai CC

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyShoji  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this ad for Kiko and Summer and decided to give Kiko a try. Easy enough to schedule. The place is Siam Thai so I thought that prob not happening. Then when Kiko came out, it was apparent the picture is of her like 5 years, 20 pounds and 1 bad break up ago. She's nice enough personality wise. She checked her phone a couple times. I asked for soft Swedish since it was my first time and to see what she would do. Decent massage with medium pressure and rubbed the bits a little at 35 min. Turn over, she let me massage her and roam a little. Small kine fiv. 5 min later she finished me off HE. $. 20 for roaming. I will not repeat. I think I saw summer while I was there. She matches her pic. I don't think I'll try her though.

    J.
    Oh boy Tanya won't be to happy when she reads this. I guess when you don't come to work and let little sis Kaile run the place you do encounter problems. Well there goes trying to be really professional.

  3. #13672

    Kiko

    I've been seeing this ad for Kiko and Summer and decided to give Kiko a try. Easy enough to schedule. The place is Siam Thai so I thought that prob not happening. Then when Kiko came out, it was apparent the picture is of her like 5 years, 20 pounds and 1 bad break up ago. She's nice enough personality wise. She checked her phone a couple times. I asked for soft Swedish since it was my first time and to see what she would do. Decent massage with medium pressure and rubbed the bits a little at 35 min. Turn over, she let me massage her and roam a little. Small kine fiv. 5 min later she finished me off HE. $. 20 for roaming. I will not repeat. I think I saw summer while I was there. She matches her pic. I don't think I'll try her though.

    J.

  4. #13671

    Prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by LaynPipe  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for advising!
    She goes long and deep. Hope you can take it.

  5. #13670
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe808  [View Original Post]
    There definitely used to be more play at Leelawadee in CC. Could be wrong but I think Lily frowns upon it. But what goes on behind closed doors who knows. If you have the $$ you might get lucky with Nui. Sexy girl with nice size natural boobs. Very soft skin too. Also a good personality which goes a long way.
    She was legit for me. She was nice and flirty though. Massage was average at best. I like strong massages though. She was quite honest and chatty too. Think she's 40 and has only been massaging a couple years. Previously worked at Thai bar. Nice body and I thought man mades.

    I only went once bc massage wasn't the best and it wasn't worth trying to find out if I could get anything.

  6. #13669
    Quote Originally Posted by Local1234  [View Original Post]
    Damn what an ass.
    On another site, she is "Racheal" and 7 days ago was 19 years old asking 450/ hour.

  7. #13668
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsofaloha  [View Original Post]
    Son lying retired. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Vickie.
    Just search for Royal massage.

  8. #13667

    Kapolei Thai massage

    Anyone saw the new ad for Thai massage in kapolei? Idk how to link ad from Craigslist, but it's under therapeutic section. Anyone can tell me if they notice the ladies in the pictures?

  9. #13666
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfen  [View Original Post]
    Only sampled her FBSM+ HE, so not speaking from experience, but she has advertised that service option.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...endent/6162967
    Damn what an ass.

  10. #13665

    Another option for your fetish interest

    Only sampled her FBSM+ HE, so not speaking from experience, but she has advertised that service option.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...endent/6162967

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Another one who loves to ram hershey highways is Vicky on Kalakuau, I never went for either one, heard it is an amazing experience if don't right but if do wrong can be dangerous and harmful so all joking aside Braddah be careful, SK from what I understand knows what she is doing Vicky will happily oblige but might have you wearing a "poop bag" after she reams yours Poop Shoot.

  11. #13664

    Son kyong retired

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Another one who loves to ram hershey highways is Vicky on Kalakuau, I never went for either one, heard it is an amazing experience if don't right but if do wrong can be dangerous and harmful so all joking aside Braddah be careful, SK from what I understand knows what she is doing Vicky will happily oblige but might have you wearing a "poop bag" after she reams yours Poop Shoot.
    Son lying retired. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Vickie.

  12. #13663
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    All I'm going to say is you mongers are tipping way to much. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but what I'm saying is tipping more is not going to get you anything more, or anymore than what I get, or make you any special. . 60 per hour, if it's a good massage with HE I'll tip $. 20 max, and that's with full roaming. BBBJ, $. 50. Legit good massage 60 min, . 20/. 25 max. 90 min, . 30 max. And this works fine. I always get my extra 70 min or 100 min session. Maybe it's because I get massages once or twice a week consistent, so the tips add up. And I usually see only 1-3 diff therapists regularly depends on whose available. Anyway I'm done with this subject. If tipping more works for you, than great. And I concur with Boxcutter. I tip base on service, not looks.

    Mongers tip on, but tip wisely.

    Flesh.
    I always approach tipping as a personal preference. Girls seem to remember more frequently the more generous tippers.

  13. #13662
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Another one who loves to ram hershey highways is Vicky on Kalakuau, I never went for either one, heard it is an amazing experience if don't right but if do wrong can be dangerous and harmful so all joking aside Braddah be careful, SK from what I understand knows what she is doing Vicky will happily oblige but might have you wearing a "poop bag" after she reams yours Poop Shoot.
    I think Vicky runs Cute Spa if it's the same one you're talking about. You can find the ads on CL.

  14. #13661

    Try also

    Quote Originally Posted by LaynPipe  [View Original Post]
    I searched high and low for Song Kyong with no success. Do you know which massage studio she worked at? I can ask for her by name and possibly find a replacement if she can't be found. Thanks again at.
    Another one who loves to ram hershey highways is Vicky on Kalakuau, I never went for either one, heard it is an amazing experience if don't right but if do wrong can be dangerous and harmful so all joking aside Braddah be careful, SK from what I understand knows what she is doing Vicky will happily oblige but might have you wearing a "poop bag" after she reams yours Poop Shoot.

  15. #13660

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by LaynPipe  [View Original Post]
    I searched high and low for Song Kyong with no success. Do you know which massage studio she worked at? I can ask for her by name and possibly find a replacement if she can't be found. Thanks again at.
    These numbers.

    781-5206.

    371-8498.

    She hasn't posted in along while so idk what's up, I haven't seen her in years, but if you want a good tail pipe reaming she is your girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape