Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,086 to 17,100 of 30759
-
06-08-16 01:07 #13674Senior Member

Posts: 73Leelawadee
Been there several times, never been offered anything but massage. Not bad though, they try and can press hard if you want it that way.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 00:39 #13673Senior Member

Posts: 324Kiko at Siam Thai CC
Oh boy Tanya won't be to happy when she reads this. I guess when you don't come to work and let little sis Kaile run the place you do encounter problems. Well there goes trying to be really professional.
Originally Posted by JeremyShoji
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 19:32 #13672Senior Member

Posts: 29Kiko
I've been seeing this ad for Kiko and Summer and decided to give Kiko a try. Easy enough to schedule. The place is Siam Thai so I thought that prob not happening. Then when Kiko came out, it was apparent the picture is of her like 5 years, 20 pounds and 1 bad break up ago. She's nice enough personality wise. She checked her phone a couple times. I asked for soft Swedish since it was my first time and to see what she would do. Decent massage with medium pressure and rubbed the bits a little at 35 min. Turn over, she let me massage her and roam a little. Small kine fiv. 5 min later she finished me off HE. $. 20 for roaming. I will not repeat. I think I saw summer while I was there. She matches her pic. I don't think I'll try her though.
J.
-
06-07-16 19:17 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 2881Prostate
She goes long and deep. Hope you can take it.
Originally Posted by LaynPipe
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 15:19 #13670Senior Member

Posts: 115She was legit for me. She was nice and flirty though. Massage was average at best. I like strong massages though. She was quite honest and chatty too. Think she's 40 and has only been massaging a couple years. Previously worked at Thai bar. Nice body and I thought man mades.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe808
[View Original Post]
I only went once bc massage wasn't the best and it wasn't worth trying to find out if I could get anything.
-
06-07-16 02:57 #13669Senior Member

Posts: 5231On another site, she is "Racheal" and 7 days ago was 19 years old asking 450/ hour.
Originally Posted by Local1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 00:28 #13668Senior Member

Posts: 929Just search for Royal massage.
Originally Posted by Lotsofaloha
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 23:22 #13667Senior Member

Posts: 341Kapolei Thai massage
Anyone saw the new ad for Thai massage in kapolei? Idk how to link ad from Craigslist, but it's under therapeutic section. Anyone can tell me if they notice the ladies in the pictures?
-
06-06-16 22:56 #13666Senior Member

Posts: 822Damn what an ass.
Originally Posted by Wulfen
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 22:24 #13665Senior Member

Posts: 295Another option for your fetish interest
Only sampled her FBSM+ HE, so not speaking from experience, but she has advertised that service option.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...endent/6162967
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 20:20 #13664Regular Member

Posts: 10Son kyong retired
Son lying retired. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Vickie.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 17:56 #13663Banned Member

Posts: 208I always approach tipping as a personal preference. Girls seem to remember more frequently the more generous tippers.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 17:54 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 115I think Vicky runs Cute Spa if it's the same one you're talking about. You can find the ads on CL.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 17:26 #13661Senior Member

Posts: 895Try also
Another one who loves to ram hershey highways is Vicky on Kalakuau, I never went for either one, heard it is an amazing experience if don't right but if do wrong can be dangerous and harmful so all joking aside Braddah be careful, SK from what I understand knows what she is doing Vicky will happily oblige but might have you wearing a "poop bag" after she reams yours Poop Shoot.
Originally Posted by LaynPipe
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 17:21 #13660Senior Member

Posts: 895Try
These numbers.
Originally Posted by LaynPipe
[View Original Post]
781-5206.
371-8498.
She hasn't posted in along while so idk what's up, I haven't seen her in years, but if you want a good tail pipe reaming she is your girl.










Reply With Quote





