Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29578

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Time for a Facebook protest: they are facilitating vigilanteism. If you don't have a Facebook account take one out to submit a complaint. It's worth a try to shut down that illiterate self righteous clown-boy.
    I submitted a complaint to FB. Let's see if they do anything.

  2. #29577

    Anybody want to contribute to a pot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Read, sounds like I struck the nerve. LOL@you!

    G O T 'em !
    I'll bet a lot of guys would chip in to have this asshole taken care of via Louisville Slugger. What do you say?

  3. #29576

    Tatyana

    Drove around Wilkins and spotted (I think she said her name was) Tatyana. Looped around for a few minutes and then went in for the scoop. Went to a notel where I asked for FS and gave her tuition money. We proceed to a CBJ which had some nice technique. She was decent looking but when she started disrobing further I noticed way too many marks for my comfort level. She was ready to go but I decided not to do the FS. Stuck with the CBJ and left.

    Nice girl. Offered me her # but I didn't take it b / c I knew I wouldn't be repeating.

    I don't know about everyone else, but personally I always opt for a cover. Even if it's just mic work.

    Stay safe guys.

    Sammy.

  4. #29575

    Kiara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    Most of us on the forum haven't seen her in well over a year. She's not walking and she's not using any of her old numbers anymore. If you were to see her on the street, she's more than likely just getting medicine. Methadone withdrawals are a bit worse than h withdrawals, from what I've been told. If you can't get to the program, you can lose your dose for the day or get booted from the program and have to reapply. It's a shame that a program designed to get people off of drugs can actually push them back into drugs.

    I'm fairly certain her boyfriend does his best to keep her of the streets. And she's trying do what's best for her to get by. I wish her nothing but success. A year and a half is a long time to not walk the streets or call people. To call her out that she'll be back around in a few hours or days is a real disservice to her efforts.

    She's an incredibly observant person even if tired and sick. If you circled the block for her, there's a 90% chance she's already noticed you. If she doesn't wave you down by the time you circle around for another pass, there's 100% chance she's not getting in your car. If you follow a car she gets into (which is very likely a friend's car or her boyfriend's), there's a super high chance you just freaked her the fuck out. The driver is probably not too terribly pleased either.

    Don't worry. I miss her too, guys. But I'd rather never see her again knowing she's doing ok rather than working the streets. No one owns her. And she owes none of us anything. She owns herself and her choices. I find it commendable that she doesn't have to worry about our dumb asses on a regular basis.

    So my UTRs are going further UTR. Liz is still looking for help. There are more black girls out regularly than ever before. Nicole is still one of the best. The young hot red bone won't give out her number because people are super clingy. Blonde hot Angel is still super hot but be wary of her. Rip off Erica still bothers me by her mere high pregnant crazy presence. And numbers are shared with people who don't suck.

    No pics because utrs can't stay utrs if you post pics.
    There are plenty folks who kicked habits by being on the methadone program they did it but not resorting to old habits or there old stomping grounds, why because they wanted to they didn't make excuses about there disease being adjusted or whatever her case may be. What she doing is playing with fire. By coming back around the neighborhood is understand your passion for her but she need to stay away it's that simple. Its like a alcoholic going into a bar to drink soda it's just not going to happen you can't expect change by doing the same things you been doing. Just my opinion in experience in the matter.

  5. #29574
    [Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

    As itemized in the Forum's Rules, the following information constitutes Personally Identifying Information and will be deleted:

    • First and Last Name together
    • First Name with Last Initial
    • First Initial with Last Name
    • Arrest / Booking Numbers
    • Criminal or Civil Case Numbers
    • Driver's License or other ID Numbers
    • Street Address
    • Hotel Room Number
    • Vehicle License Plate
    • Company Name from Vehicle Signage
    • Telephone Number from Vehicle Signage

    A2

  6. #29573
    Quote Originally Posted by Loomy  [View Original Post]
    I suspect this is why they stay clear of West Bmore.
    He's been around the west side. His FB page has pictures of Kandi and Natalie. He took a picture of Pierre's place.

    Oh by the way, I heard through the grapevine, Kandi had a bad experience with one of her dates. If you see her out, be especially kind to her. And if she needs it, and you have the time, offer her a ride home.

    She's one of the better SW left out there right now.

  7. #29572

    Neighborhoods

    Where do the more traditional hookers in Baltimore that charge at least $ 50 to $ 150 with a pimp and dresses well hang out?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I checked out the FB Page of the Bmore Hooker Hunter. Doesn't this ass hole get it, that these girls are addicts, and supplied by drug dealers? Let me be the first to go out on a limb and say, he's going to get his ass kicked severely by one of them. When he becomes enough of a nuisance to their business. They'll probably use his video camera to film it and post it on his FB page.

    I mean really ! A guy riding around with a video camera running up on people in a drug neighborhood ! Do you know how many times I've seen SW leaning their heads into the car windows of dealers asking what they have available . Seriously dude , they're more dealers walking the streets than SW . Just leave your window down and ride the loops , and count how many times some dude yells at you asking if you want something , not to mention the dealers that fuck SW and supply them , and you taking pictures of people's houses . You do realize dealers hangout in those houses right ? This motherfucker is gonna run up on the wrong one , and get put down ! All I can say to you buddy is R.I.P

  8. #29571
    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    I probably won't be the first to hit that but trust me if she in the area she is trying to go. Report coming soon if not from me one of us mongers will be reporting on it.
    Most of us on the forum haven't seen her in well over a year. She's not walking and she's not using any of her old numbers anymore. If you were to see her on the street, she's more than likely just getting medicine. Methadone withdrawals are a bit worse than h withdrawals, from what I've been told. If you can't get to the program, you can lose your dose for the day or get booted from the program and have to reapply. It's a shame that a program designed to get people off of drugs can actually push them back into drugs.

    I'm fairly certain her boyfriend does his best to keep her of the streets. And she's trying do what's best for her to get by. I wish her nothing but success. A year and a half is a long time to not walk the streets or call people. To call her out that she'll be back around in a few hours or days is a real disservice to her efforts.

    She's an incredibly observant person even if tired and sick. If you circled the block for her, there's a 90% chance she's already noticed you. If she doesn't wave you down by the time you circle around for another pass, there's 100% chance she's not getting in your car. If you follow a car she gets into (which is very likely a friend's car or her boyfriend's), there's a super high chance you just freaked her the fuck out. The driver is probably not too terribly pleased either.

    Don't worry. I miss her too, guys. But I'd rather never see her again knowing she's doing ok rather than working the streets. No one owns her. And she owes none of us anything. She owns herself and her choices. I find it commendable that she doesn't have to worry about our dumb asses on a regular basis.

    So my UTRs are going further UTR. Liz is still looking for help. There are more black girls out regularly than ever before. Nicole is still one of the best. The young hot red bone won't give out her number because people are super clingy. Blonde hot Angel is still super hot but be wary of her. Rip off Erica still bothers me by her mere high pregnant crazy presence. And numbers are shared with people who don't suck.

    No pics because utrs can't stay utrs if you post pics.

  9. #29570

    re: BHH

    Read, sounds like I struck the nerve. LOL@you!

    G O T 'em !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BHH Faggot.jpg‎  

  10. #29569
    [Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.

    As itemized in the Forum's Rules, the following information constitutes Personally Identifying Information and will be deleted:

    • First and Last Name together
    • First Name with Last Initial
    • First Initial with Last Name
    • Arrest / Booking Numbers
    • Criminal or Civil Case Numbers
    • Driver's License or other ID Numbers
    • Street Address
    • Hotel Room Number
    • Vehicle License Plate
    • Company Name from Vehicle Signage
    • Telephone Number from Vehicle Signage

    A2

  11. #29568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I checked out the FB Page of the Bmore Hooker Hunter. Doesn't this ass hole get it, that these girls are addicts, and supplied by drug dealers? Let me be the first to go out on a limb and say, he's going to get his ass kicked severely by one of them. When he becomes enough of a nuisance to their business. They'll probably use his video camera to film it and post it on his FB page.

    I mean really ! A guy riding around with a video camera running up on people in a drug neighborhood ! Do you know how many times I've seen SW leaning their heads into the car windows of dealers asking what they have available . Seriously dude , they're more dealers walking the streets than SW . Just leave your window down and ride the loops , and count how many times some dude yells at you asking if you want something , not to mention the dealers that fuck SW and supply them , and you taking pictures of people's houses . You do realize dealers hangout in those houses right ? This motherfucker is gonna run up on the wrong one , and get put down ! All I can say to you buddy is R.I.P
    I suspect this is why they stay clear of West Bmore.

  12. #29567

    Cruisin For A Brusin

    I checked out the FB Page of the Bmore Hooker Hunter. Doesn't this ass hole get it, that these girls are addicts, and supplied by drug dealers? Let me be the first to go out on a limb and say, he's going to get his ass kicked severely by one of them. When he becomes enough of a nuisance to their business. They'll probably use his video camera to film it and post it on his FB page.

    I mean really ! A guy riding around with a video camera running up on people in a drug neighborhood ! Do you know how many times I've seen SW leaning their heads into the car windows of dealers asking what they have available . Seriously dude , they're more dealers walking the streets than SW . Just leave your window down and ride the loops , and count how many times some dude yells at you asking if you want something , not to mention the dealers that fuck SW and supply them , and you taking pictures of people's houses . You do realize dealers hangout in those houses right ? This motherfucker is gonna run up on the wrong one , and get put down ! All I can say to you buddy is R.I.P

  13. #29566
    Quote Originally Posted by StichJones  [View Original Post]
    Nice of him to give the location of where he probably lives. The photos taken on Beth & German Hill are angled from above, say a second story window. Anyone care to place the truck he is known to drive at that location?

    Not the brightest bulb. Sure once someone pieces things together he may have issues at home. Just sayin.
    He needs a life.

  14. #29565

    Photos of Heaven

    Cls9637, thanks for the photos of Heaven. I have fond memories of her when she was in Tampa, before all the tattoos. When her head isn't full of candy she is a fun provider. She must of just started her no CIM since she left here. Thanks again for the photos, send her back to Tampa soon.

    OHI812. Oh Hell I Ate One Too!

  15. #29564
    Quote Originally Posted by MDmonger  [View Original Post]
    Now it seems he's taken it upon himself to post BP ads.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...oklyn/14019082
    Nice of him to give the location of where he probably lives. The photos taken on Beth & German Hill are angled from above, say a second story window. Anyone care to place the truck he is known to drive at that location?

    Not the brightest bulb. Sure once someone pieces things together he may have issues at home. Just sayin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape