Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,846 to 31,860 of 61379
-
06-06-16 02:18 #29534Senior Member

Posts: 505re: BHH
Read, sounds like I struck the nerve. LOL@you!
G O T 'em !
-
06-06-16 01:53 #29533

Posts: 540[Personally Identifying Information deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Personally Identifying Information about a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.
As itemized in the Forum's Rules, the following information constitutes Personally Identifying Information and will be deleted:
• First and Last Name together
• First Name with Last Initial
• First Initial with Last Name
• Arrest / Booking Numbers
• Criminal or Civil Case Numbers
• Driver's License or other ID Numbers
• Street Address
• Hotel Room Number
• Vehicle License Plate
• Company Name from Vehicle Signage
• Telephone Number from Vehicle Signage
A2
-
06-05-16 22:34 #29532Senior Member

Posts: 228I suspect this is why they stay clear of West Bmore.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-16 20:51 #29531Senior Member

Posts: 2343Cruisin For A Brusin
I checked out the FB Page of the Bmore Hooker Hunter. Doesn't this ass hole get it, that these girls are addicts, and supplied by drug dealers? Let me be the first to go out on a limb and say, he's going to get his ass kicked severely by one of them. When he becomes enough of a nuisance to their business. They'll probably use his video camera to film it and post it on his FB page.
I mean really ! A guy riding around with a video camera running up on people in a drug neighborhood ! Do you know how many times I've seen SW leaning their heads into the car windows of dealers asking what they have available . Seriously dude , they're more dealers walking the streets than SW . Just leave your window down and ride the loops , and count how many times some dude yells at you asking if you want something , not to mention the dealers that fuck SW and supply them , and you taking pictures of people's houses . You do realize dealers hangout in those houses right ? This motherfucker is gonna run up on the wrong one , and get put down ! All I can say to you buddy is R.I.P
-
06-05-16 18:56 #29530

Posts: 540He needs a life.
Originally Posted by StichJones
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-16 18:26 #29529Senior Member

Posts: 138Photos of Heaven
Cls9637, thanks for the photos of Heaven. I have fond memories of her when she was in Tampa, before all the tattoos. When her head isn't full of candy she is a fun provider. She must of just started her no CIM since she left here. Thanks again for the photos, send her back to Tampa soon.
OHI812. Oh Hell I Ate One Too!
-
06-05-16 18:15 #29528Senior Member

Posts: 79Nice of him to give the location of where he probably lives. The photos taken on Beth & German Hill are angled from above, say a second story window. Anyone care to place the truck he is known to drive at that location?
Originally Posted by MDmonger
[View Original Post]
Not the brightest bulb. Sure once someone pieces things together he may have issues at home. Just sayin.
-
06-05-16 18:02 #29527Senior Member

Posts: 128Now it seems he's taken it upon himself to post BP ads.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...oklyn/14019082
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-16 17:37 #29526Senior Member

Posts: 614Kiara probably on methadone
Since the dosage everyone takes is different, when you first start treatment they always start you at a very low dose. Withe each dosage, they increase your dosage by say 50 mg each day until you hit the point where you no longer crave dope and no longer feel the withdrawal. But until you hit that proper dosage for you, you will still crave dope and still feel withdrawal. Those first few days or weeks will be hard and most addicts will fail in recovery because they will not make it past this point. They will continue to cop and get high. If they get caught, they are usually kicked out of the program.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-16 17:33 #29525Senior Member

Posts: 1788When an addict gets on a methadone program they start out on a very low dose which may not be enough to keep them from feeling the effects of withdrawal. The patient is monitored very closely and the meth dose raised quite slowly until it hits the point of keeping them "well. " Until that point is reached the patient must still use the drugs, although less and less as the meth dose is raised.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-16 17:18 #29524Senior Member

Posts: 502Heaven
CLS your hilarious she is going to have to throw that rule out the window after that.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-16 16:42 #29523Senior Member

Posts: 2343Explain Please
I'm clueless about hard drug use. I would think tampering with the prescribed treatment she's getting from the clinic will nullify the effectiveness of it.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
How is using other drugs helping her wean herself off of her addiction. I'm borderline diabetic, so my only comparison would be drinking diet coke, then having to drink regular coke if my sugar dropped to low.
I would think hard drugs is a lot different though.
-
06-05-16 15:23 #29522Senior Member

Posts: 1788Heaven
I was cruising the WW today and it was a frigging ghost town. I saw two girls that I definitely didn't want to date, then I saw Jessie. I've been looking for her for a couple of months with no luck. However, today she was so ill that she couldn't possibly date right away so I dropped her off at her pharmacist's office. I was leaving the area when I saw Heaven walking down Ramsey. I haven't seen her since she first arrived in Baltimore back in November and I remembered it was fun, so I stopped. We were talking about some of her rules, like no COF and no CIM or swallowing. I reminded her that I have pictures of her with her face plastered with cum and she said she only lets a couple of guys and me do that. So I told her that today she was going to swallow and she agreed, saying that there have only been a couple of guys besides me that she'll do that with also. I don't know how true any of that is, but, then, what do I care as long as I get to do it. As last time, her blowjob was great and with incredible deepthroat. This girl can fit me all of me in her mouth and then lick my balls at the same time. That's her claim to fame.
Of course she has no phone, but because she is pretty much homeless she can be found out and around all the time. She said she'll be out all day today. She was freshly showered and made up today, so she was looking good. She has lost a lot of weight since she arrived here though. She needs to gain that back.
-
06-05-16 14:44 #29521Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Tammy
Found her on Wash Blvd between DD and Patapsco. Seen her before, this was the girl with the batman leggings I scoped up last year. Again, no disappointment. We went to Master Ps Aka Notel Ps Bka Pierres. Standard tuition. BBBJ was so damn good. Slow and deep with lots of tongue. Then late laid her out MISH. Pounded her out, legs spread wide til it was blast off time. God damn she is good. No phone, says the same as everyone turnt off. Guess I'll see her again. See her out there, treat her good.
raBBit
-
06-05-16 13:59 #29520Regular Member

Posts: 13Mannie
Met someone the other day by the name of Mannie over on Wilkens who needs some help. She has a working phone and is looking to meet up. She is a white female about 5'7 with brown hair. She is a see cup and has sharp facial features and a little weight on her body. For all the foot fetish guys, she does have nice looking feet (size 8) with black nail Polish. She is good value and would make a good date. If you are a contributing member pm me for her number.









Reply With Quote




