The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
  1. #11030
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Several times now. She's a regular of mines and she gets really freaky when the lights go out. Guys don't sleep on this one. She's one of the best kept secrets in Atlanta. She's one of the few chic's in Atlanta that can give and receive a good pegging. She especially loves anal too. Just tell her that Dee P. Anal sent ya. Good luck my friend!
    Let me guess, you were shooting for another chic when you met this one. When you called you heard a man's voice in the background, she quoted you something that you thought was too high for the area (a known pimp hangout) and for an unreviewed BP chic. When you arrived you called and she made you wait 45 minutes then you left, she called you back and you went back knowing you should just leave. When you arrived, again, you went up, she wasn't the person in the pics and when she pulled her panties down she had a cock longer than your own, but you went through with it anyway. Is that about right?

  2. #11029
    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    What is pegging?
    It's when you schedule an appointment with a lovely lady. You both get comfortable and have a few drinks. Then you grab your ankles and get your $h!t pushed in and love it.

  3. #11028

    What is that

    Quote Originally Posted by PayForItAnyway  [View Original Post]
    Don't listen to Johnny he's just pulling your leg. Unless you want to leave limping sideways. LOL.
    What is pegging?

  4. #11027
    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    Only rule she ever made me abide by was no CIM. Everything else met my standard at the 1. 5 pricepoint. That being said I'm an older gent and 1 run around the track is plenty for me.
    I'm new to this crap. 1. 5 price point?. How was your visit, did she do what you wanted? I don't want to waste my $$.

    Thanks.

  5. #11026
    Quote Originally Posted by ChetCash  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and from her waist down, her body is pretty damn hard to beat. However, no kissing, one pop and more rules just aren't worth what she is charging. If she lowered her prices, she would be awesome. When she keeps her appointments.


    Report back and let us k ow how it went for you.
    I've had a hard time getting up with her, set appt, she went out of town. Planning on this week. So, your saying no DATY, BBBJ, and 69? What other rules? Thanks.

  6. #11025

    Brandie

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-town/37734571

    Today has been an interesting one. It has had all the potential to be epic with a double side of shit show. My morning started at 1230 am on the SW border when I woke up from my post UFC 198 mini nap with my soldier at full attention with nothing to salute. Hooked up a date, got to the location, and all contact ceased. I was hot to say the least but I picked up my pride, headed back to home base and worked BP til I was able to link up with one of my regulars. In good escort fashion, she was late but not overly. I had 20 minutes before I needed to pack out and head for the airport. She showed up in a sun dress which I immediately removed, stuck a sucker in her mouth followed by a WWIII worthy nuclear event left inside her. Amazeballs.

    Fast forward: I utilize the latest in airborne technology to make contact with Brandie from 35,000 feet. We agree Ill swing by around 1 w / no other details provided. I land in the ATL and immediately V-line for the car rental area.

    Side Note: 9. 99 times out of 10 I could give a quail fu. About meeting up with an escort. They are a dime a dozen. After joining this forum and seeing / reading about Brandie, I had to sample the merchandise myself. To qualify. At nimal instinct strength had to.

    Forward: I decide to go big and impress her with a blueish / purple tricked out (not) Nissan Versa. Head out from the airport and to FP where Brandie resides. Noteworthy here goes back to how bad I wanted to meet this lady. I'm doing all of this on a 4 hour layover.

    Forward: For you squeemish types, this is a rough area. Pretty sure I saw at least one hand to hand and there are numerous druggies and drunks lurking her parking lot. I've frequented my fair share of hoods in my day and make no mistake. She lives in the hood. I park across the street from her spot and give her a call. No answer. I text. Same deal. She had been responsive all day so I gave it a few minutes and waalaaaa. She calls and summons me up. I get to the door and we meet for the first time. I found her to be quirky, but fucking awesome. She has kind blue eyes and after talking with her for a few minutes you realize what a genuine person she really is. But this aint no fu. Love story!

    Forward: She showers and comes out in a towel. She is slimmer than even her photos portray, and shorter. I'm half naked in her bed waiting on her. She lets the towel down and damn. If you like slim and fit you would love Brandie. Petite, a cups, and just the right amount of ass-ets that jiggle perfectly w / o the jelly. She asks if I want head and sweet baby Jesus she might very well give the best head I've ever had. Sloppy, throaty, and just plain intense. After about 5 minutes of that I felt Everest coming on so I pulled her on top of me and B went to work. Hopped up on her feet and CG'd me until I rolled her over for mission followed by some good ole dog eat dog. While hounding her out I caught that special feeling and it was go time. I really wanted to cihm but try pullin out of that pretty little snapper and hollar back. Released on her at $$, back, hair, leg, and various spots on the bed. Wow. WOW.

    Looks: 6. 5.

    - plain, but not unnattractive. She had no make up on and I had no issue with her appearance. She does want to do some work on her teeth.

    Body: 8. 5.

    - I love me a little slimmy, but I'm trying to rate with an objective view. No boobs, rock hard abs, an at $$ I'd write home and tell my mama about, and average hands and feet (not cured but clean).

    Attitude: 10+.

    - Makes you feel so comfortable before she takes you on a ride you won't soon forget. Ever.

    Top - 10+.

    - at $ stated here and well documented in this forum, her head game is Steph Curry behind the arc like (google if necessary, but hand your man card in on the way to the computer).

    Na Na Nanananana - 9.

    - pretty and ocean water wet. Just lacked that little bit of squeeze that I've come to love in my old age. But this was our first session. We will meet again and ill report back. I have faith in her ability to perform at elevated levels.

    Overall - 10.

    - best pro date I've ever had. I genuinely like this gal. Read on.

    It saddens me to say Brandie shared some saddening info with me, some of which has been discussed vaguely on this forum. If there is anyone on here who cares any more about her than using her as a c-bucket shoot me a note. N

  7. #11024

    No setups. Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    Several times now. She's a regular of mines and she gets really freaky when the lights go out. Guys don't sleep on this one. She's one of the best kept secrets in Atlanta. She's one of the few chic's in Atlanta that can give and receive a good pegging. She especially loves anal too. Just tell her that Dee P. Anal sent ya. Good luck my friend!
    Don't listen to Johnny he's just pulling your leg. Unless you want to leave limping sideways. LOL.

  8. #11023

    Some rules

    Quote Originally Posted by ChetCash  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and from her waist down, her body is pretty damn hard to beat. However, no kissing, one pop and more rules just aren't worth what she is charging. If she lowered her prices, she would be awesome. When she keeps her appointments. Report back and let us k ow how it went for you.
    Only rule she ever made me abide by was no CIM. Everything else met my standard at the 1. 5 pricepoint. That being said I'm an older gent and 1 run around the track is plenty for me.

  9. #11022

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43  [View Original Post]
    Be cautious your heart doesn't stop when you see her and bend her over. She is one hot mama.
    I've seen her a few times and from her waist down, her body is pretty damn hard to beat. However, no kissing, one pop and more rules just aren't worth what she is charging. If she lowered her prices, she would be awesome. When she keeps her appointments. Report back and let us k ow how it went for you.

  10. #11021

    Anyone seen this one?

    Anybody seen this one? She is right up my alley and I will toftt regardless, but wanted to check first.

    http://blackdynomite.com.atlanta.lis...post/16037916/#.

  11. #11020

    Chyna

    Thank you GetUrRollOnMan! I will definitely hit her up when I get a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan  [View Original Post]
    She has been reveiwed on here in the BBFS forum. If I recall she is worth the ticket and allows BBFS- all 3 holes.

  12. #11019

    Yes I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Humble81  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad. Has anyone seen her?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-2300/29925770
    Several times now. She's a regular of mines and she gets really freaky when the lights go out. Guys don't sleep on this one. She's one of the best kept secrets in Atlanta. She's one of the few chic's in Atlanta that can give and receive a good pegging. She especially loves anal too. Just tell her that Dee P. Anal sent ya. Good luck my friend!

  13. #11018
    Quote Originally Posted by Humble81  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad. Has anyone seen her?

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-2300/29925770
    If someone has they won't admit. Nicole is Nick and has a big dick.

  14. #11017
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaMulatto  [View Original Post]
    How legit are the reports on this site www.escortpolice.com. I'm googling some of the numbers that are posted on their pages and it showing up on this site as working with LEO's and or they are LEO's. But at the same time some of the guys on here are giving them great reviews.
    They got you to click, right? This comes up from time to time, and of course they are bogus site designed to attract eyeballs (which works, clearly!

    Not to criticize, but this should be obvious. Imagine: what's the likelihood that there's some kind of monger organization which leverages public information resources, background agencies, news aggregators, etc. To compile a list of escorts who work with LEO, and then, in an act of charity, offer it up to mongers, free of charge, on multiple websites? "Nil" would be the correct answer.

    Basically, a black hat advertiser can leverage basic monger fears (arrest! Disease! Rip offs!) to generate clickbait content, SEO that to page one of a Google search, and ka-ching. Don't fall for it!

    O.

  15. #11016

    The title is misleading

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaMulatto  [View Original Post]
    How legit are the reports on this site www.escortpolice.com. I'm googling some of the numbers that are posted on their pages and it showing up on this site as working with LEO's and or they are LEO's. But at the same time some of the guys on here are giving them great reviews.
    It's another scavenger site. They skim ads from various sites and post them for people to add information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape